Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well,first of all i would like to thank all my mates from S17,who are already more than simple mates for me. Last year spent together was full of nice moments which made us closer and closer to eachother and like that we formed a little family. Thx to GM's who did a great work for us when we needed it,they also understood us and they were fast in anwers. And finally,thx to R2games,because in League of Angels i met my love. So thx for all that,without this game none of this wouldn't happen!!!

Best regards, Roxyrox000
    SERVER NAME: [S17] Guardian Angels
    Roxyrox000
    SERVER NAME:[S17] Guardian Angels

Comment

• wow i had a ruff start but i find the game very stimulating. i met a lot of fun people or charactors thats funny and cool. even thou i get beat a lot i made progress to demi god. i wished i could get one powerful hero but i cant afford it. i salute a year of entertainment and say happy birthday to you. thanks from onecoolmike

onecoolmike
      loa server ub2
      halo light
      Last edited by R287225625; 01-10-2015, 10:58 AM. Reason: add my info

Comment

• i Would like to say thank you to my Hubby this was a bad year for me loosing Family Members my husband has been my rock.
        AmethysAngel [235] Amber Heath

Comment

• to every friends i made during this game and also to everyone who helped me and bear with my quwestion over and over again...thanks GM

Comment

• thanks for the new game i just found it a few months back.. and hope i get my raise so i can buy a few more diamonds .lol i enjoy your game thanks
            KILLERDUMONT Briarwall Keep S211

Comment

• Thank you for having this kind of game, that i can play even when I have a little time to play. Goodluck.
              Belekoy, S7- Obsession of Eris

Comment

• It has been a good year with some downs and issues but good all the same. Met some cool folk and some not so cool. Overall though it has been a fun fabulous time. (still wondering what happened to my two fairies but I see that is a dead issue so I won't beat that dead horse any longer)Thanks bunches.
                Cascade [S22] King of All Orcs

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA

SERVER NAME: [S220] Sea of Kora
                  IGN : Airlangga

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA. Carry on with them what you do for this game.
                    Caldriell on S184 Poisonous Abyss

Comment

• Happy birthday loa.....and keep up the work.....woot!!!

Comment

• would like to thank god for all the blessings that he gave to us... and for the angels that always guides my children....

Comment

• i have been enjoying league of angels for a while now and will continue to play as long as i can...i am from the caribbean and spreading d word abt this great game....Happy Birthday

Comment

• thank you to my family I love you guys this game is a blast jeanne1008 s225 shadow downs

Comment

• Well i am playing this game 1 year its ok could be better. But to many times its happend when is something wrong in game we dont get fast and accurate respond from support. Problem is also that gaming in fights are so unbalanced after 1 year i am most happy when i fin all daily events and going out from game and here devs realy helped us with little helper option. For me this is the best thing in game hehe. Anyway i wish to all devs, staff and players good year 2015. Server - s49 evil incarnate, char Aren

Comment

• thanx for all the lovely events this year

id like to thank all the devs all the gms all the people who created the diamonds events i think the devs will be more considerate in the new year now the hectic first year of running is finished id like to say good luck and keep up the good work !.

anna1998 ign

server 100
                                lvl 54
                                archer

Comment

Working...
                                X