Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAppy Birthay all the best
    MAllias S 192

Comment

• It's always been a good year for me and my family. But this year is going to be different for all of us, in a good way of course, i can feel it. My thanks goes to God who never forgets to shower us w/ blessings and for giving me a great family. I'm having a great time also with my fellow guildies here, good friends and teammates, best buddies. The best is yet to come for us all!

quicksand
      [S192] The Weeping Jungle

Comment

• Happy new year and keep it up guys

Soulburner - S222 Cinderwood

Comment

• happy birthday LOA keep up..rock on....

butlugunners s156 cloven hordes

Comment

• First of all id like to thank god for the blessings that i have..second the people around me for my everyday living.these people have a big a part of me
            My family,my friends,my special someone and,my co workers all the teachings of u guys have a big impact to me.Thank You.
            Lastly Thank You Legue of Angels (r2games) for the hard work to improve this game..More Power to the Staffs and Moderators...

Server: S208 Sapphire Coast
            IGN: Benzayb

Comment

• I want to thank my family for their continuing support and my friends for their "pick me ups" and last but not least the developers of the game and their team.

[S103] Surging Isle
              Inanna

Comment

• Thank you to all the staff at R2 Games and GT Arcade who have given us all a great game. I especially loved the 1st Anniversary Event and the opportunity it gave to upgrade my gear, angels and mounts. Thanks also to my favourite in-game friend, Akemi, for all her assistance and courtesy to me!

Gaufrid
                S129 Stormbrink Hold

Comment

• Congratulations!-nice game MARTIN-S20....UA17now

Comment

• I would like to thanks to may family without them i dont think i could pass last year. End at the end i would like to thanks to the r2games dev team who enjoyed use all the time with new events end gifts.

[S205] Ivory Plains - DarkHero

Comment

• Thanks r2 this game has joined me many friends and although I am Latin American I'm playing full thanks
                      server: [S201] Valley of Omens
                      char name: GALA

Comment

• I am thankful for everything in my life , my wife , pets , gaming friends .

Lost Invocation s138

Temptress
                        Temptress

Comment

• Happy Anniversary League of Angels...I have really enjoyed this game and will continue playing in the coming years. Thanks for all the hours of fun. LadySkye (S150 (UA25) Witches Coven

Comment

• Happy Anniversary - My wish for you is that your game gets better.

Draken
                            [S215] The Four Cities

Comment

• hello . To everyone.Thanks for the fun . thanks for lovley day in this game with you all .Happy New Year.

Ligue of Angels Server b [S172]. Jade Valley . char name : cortizon

Comment

• Hi. I would like to thank every person that supports me everyday in and out the game, and the developers of the game. Still some bugs and things to work on .

Server: S223 - Tolono Springs
                                IGN: MrFahrenHeit

Comment

Working...
                                X