Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We found out from friends that treats seriously ......................... LoA player, but I had the opportunity last month to convince me personally . For that you showed readiness to solve malfunctions discovered .......... thank you.

Initially, I thought that this game is the same as the other, at least one month ago. Until now my great pleasure to meet people honest, friendly and say NO to Racism .We thank you!

Yours faithfully,

[Kraantje --- S231]

Comment

• This special day is here again. The day that R2 started and I wanna say goodjob after the years that the GM have done really great. We gamers are blessed having
      you. Thank you R2 for everything. Happy Anniversary!!!

[S235] ACM ZED

Comment

• Desi, Bleak Divide Happy Anniversary
        Last edited by Idka; 01-10-2015, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Happy Birthday league of angels, I liked this game, hoping that this game would be a lot of people like and play it more
          S228 . Nguyenvu

Comment

• HB LOA.... And I want to thank my guild... I believe you all must be on drugs to have made me your leader!!! LOL Just kidding... You all rock, and I'm so glad and honored to be playing this game with you.. Happy New Year, and let's enjoy another year playing.... You guys and gals are the best.... With love and respect, Cakes {S39 - Archangels**
            Last edited by Cakes2; 01-10-2015, 08:25 AM. Reason: Miss spelled word....

Comment

• I was a good year..Thanks for everything!
              ServerS38) Crusades Advance
              Char name:wicky78

Comment

• Happy Anniversary League of Angels) Thank you for such a nice game

[S189] Bleak Divide
                Arven

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA, Great game and keep up the good work. Met some great players as well.
                  S128 Hunkydory01

Comment

• I would like to thank my family who was with me through this hardest time last year .Also thanks my friends who did a lot to cheer me up.without them i would never be able to make it .
                    i would also like to thank every one work to create these games .i met a wonderful friends here .so thank you again
                    sever: 29 Highwall Peak
                    Name: MEVO

Comment

• Hello thx forum event.

Server: S74
                      Character: bubu112

Comment

• Whoops just realised I gave the wronf server number
                        S129 Hunkydory01

Comment

• Thanks to have keeping busy all them lonely night and I hope that in the new year you will keep me busier. Happy new year.
                          Bonbis, (S98) Tempest Shores on UA21

Comment

• I would like to thank the creators of the game, along with the GM's/VETS for giveing us a awsome game. Thank alot [S234] Sunless Sea crazyman.

Comment

• Thanks for the great year and many more to come
                              Rialtos
                              fr s13
                              ub1

Comment

• ty for all r2games nice work nice ppl !!! i wish you many years like this !!! ty one more for all what you do !!! <3

Comment

Working...
                                X