Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to say thanks to all my guild Scorpions and all my friends.
    Thank you R2 games for this great game.

[230] Exalted City
    Char name: Athilam

Comment

• Its a new year and a new more challenges to come, first and foremost i would like to thank God everything, and then my family, love ones and also the R2Games family, been so much fun last year when i started to play this LOA and i enjoy it till the present and looking forward also for the next year event and more fun to go in this game...thanks a lot guys and see you on the game...

Server: [S180] Labyrinth of Dreams
      IGN : Raine

Comment

• Доброго времени всем. хочу выразить огромную благодарность администрации проекта за интересную игру и щедрое вознаграждение(бонусы) после игры на вашей платформе на русский сервер нет желания возвратиться. с наступившим вас новым годом и рождеством ! сервер (s220) dimarina

Comment

• Very nice game with good MOD support though the game is good enough to not require any in-game support.
          TYVM

Comment

• I d like to thank to all my friend and to my family because I had a nice funny year because of them and not last I d like to thank to all my ingame friends xD Happy new year everyone

B4DL0v3r of [S24] Solipsa's Lament

Comment

• I spent so much time on this game. It's addicting Totally love it. Congrats guys!

Server: [S53] Rockshard Road
              Character name: iBianca . ♥

Comment

• I love the constantly coming new updates in game, it never gets boring.

Little Helper was a good time saver. Please continue adding new features

Comment

• wew we dont need to reply if you wnwt to give any reward just give we dont need to reply we are all spend money to this game yeah we are spend money just for fun
                  this event we t to reply if u want to give reward just give to us

Comment

• Thank you TEAM LOA for your constant work on improving the game play and keeping the interest alive in the game. After a hard day it is great to escape for a while and spend time with the guild members and others in World Chat. Happy Birthday LOA. Thank you moderators for helping keep a smooth game going.

IGN: Passion Pudi
                    [S186] Haven of Lapha

Comment

• This is one of the best games I have played in a long time, I stumbled upon it by mistake and I'm so glad I did, I wish I have fond it a year ago, and also the GM in the game are very helpful as well as many of the players.. Happy First Year and looking forward for many more
                      lopk [S230] Exalted

Comment

• Happy Birthday!

Comment

• I'd just like to thank everyone I play with on s185 Majestic Rampart, hope to enjoy a full year on the server since I got a late start. R2 you need heart smilies on the forums Happy first year, and thanks for an enjoyable experience. Hearts! Chialia Rose.

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone I know, because all together they make me the person that I am, each one of them plays a role in my life, and as far a LOA I would like to thank the GM's for all their support you guys are awesome
                            lopk [S230] Exalted

Comment

• I'd like to say ,Thanks you and Good job GM for all events you do and a big thanks you all players on S21 Pandaemonium who helped me when I have started this game and R2game for Christmas event with Diamonds , it was amazing , I resay Thanks you a lot all and I'm encouraging all staffs. I love this compagny. I love so much their games and R2Games is the best compagny ever with a good forum , support etc . you are awesome R2Games
                              IGN : XxMonwamxX
                              Server : S21-Pandaemonium
                              Last edited by IzzySpark; 01-10-2015, 10:01 AM.
                              League of Angels

IGN: XxMonwamxX
                              Server: [S21] Pandaemonium
                              Character Class: Mage (Sorcerer)
                              Guild: Dark Shadows
                              Level : 98
                              BR: 23m

Comment

• Thank you so much for the nice game wish the best for all players in my servers and all servers

SERVER NAME: [S107] Trail of Vines
                                Character Name : QuuenofLand

Comment

Working...
                                X