Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please accept my sincere congratulations!!! In the modern world of online it's not so easy to stay afloat for a year , but you did it! I like LoA game very much, ty for this interesting game.

S220 Sea of Kora
    OJIUBbE

Comment

• would like to thank everyone who has supported me over the years, especailly during my stressfull times at uni!

Server: 235
      Name: Frenoad

Comment

• thank u r2games for this game and happy birthday LOA
        IGN: Julie
        Server : S212 Dragonrend spires

Comment

• I appreciated all help ive got from gms and i really appreciate this wonderful game. happy birthday loa.

quebecker s18 erebus depth
          Last edited by R248025161; 01-10-2015, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• with druhou igruha, you prosperity, we admins are not greedy.. you the best.. tabletka2 S222 Cinderwood

Comment

• thanks for a fum game
              Server: S235-Amber
              Character: jebbear

Comment

• R2 Thank you for a great game League Of Angels keep it up

Server: S67 Terror Cove
                Char Name: RomanVAMP

Comment

• New Year is the time to remember all the memories we share, all the fun things we did, all the secrets we poured out for distance is the last thing that can create a rift in our friendship.
                  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

SERVER: [207]Vaporou Citadel
                  IGN: wisH

Comment

• I would like to thank to this game because it brings happiness to me. Also, i would like to thank my family and friends for being there for me and for supporting me for everything I do.

Server: S1 Nocturna's Tear
                    IGN: yunapanget

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events .. keep em coming!

Comment

• Thank you R2 for this great competitive game!!Keep up the good work! And also thanks family and all friends that support me every and each year! Stay positive and always see the enjoyable side of life!!
                        Server:[S216] Abyss of Sithis
                        Character:Lilith

Comment

• Happy Anniversary League of Angels

i wish you all the best many year more !!! ReadyoRNor s124 Price Of Hope !!! And Happy Anniversary League of Angels !!! <3

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOA... Great game...keep up the good work.

Server; S52 - Twilight Gate
                            IGN: mistyd

Comment

• Thus far this platform seems way better than others I have tried. What few issues that occur the GMs get on top of it. Especially when the issue is a new user ...Thankyou for the 24/7 immediate help and possibly the most reliable online game. Happy New Year to LOA - S231 Withering Fen Timothy

Comment

• thx to all around me

Comment

Working...
                                X