Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks a lot for this game... i really enyoj it and i spend a lot of time with it.....
    tack så mycket for detta fantastisk spel ...jag verkligen älskar att spelar för flera timmat ...tusen tack...
    grazie mille per questo gioco fantastico ..ci spendo molte ore della giornata e non vorrei mai staccarmi da esso ...grazie

Comment

• i would like to say "thank you" R2games and to my guild NiteMare for a very fun game. and also happy 2015 to all and more fun to come.

Server: S209 -Glitterhold Forest
      Character: Kitten

Comment

• Thanks for such a great game with such a wonderful community

Comment

• Hello ! I want to say thanks to the creators of the server and the game!!! very good game !!! love me and my son !! More such good games and people who create them))

Server:S234-Sunless Sea
          Character: Kiss
          Last edited by Наталья85; 01-10-2015, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• First of all, happy birthday R2 LOA. I would like to thank everyone, family, friend, especially to everyone in game that turn out to be my friend in real life. dezi, feio, satellizer, silver tenshi, calina. we have good time in guild and real life. hope everyone who reading this enjoy playing LOA too.

Comment

• T y nice game and Big thanks great players

Comment

• Welcome! To congratulate you on your birthday all the best and prosperity throughout the!!!
                WildKat [234] sunless sea

Comment

• спасиба создателем вежливым админам за хорошую игру очень нравится и в долнеишем буду играть Ð’ ЛИГУ АНГЛОВ ЕШЕ Ð*АЗ СПАСИБО ВСЕ ХОÐ*ОШО И ОТЛИЧНО Server 234-Sunless Sea Char name-OKER777

Comment

• Thanks to the creators polite admins for a good game and enjoy dolneishem will play league of England once more the THANK YOU ALL WELL AND GOOD Server 234-Sunless Sea Char name-OKER777

Comment

• thank you to everyone I have met and everyone who has helped me in life and my game.

s18 - sticky

Comment

• Happy B'Days League of Angels......Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events .. keep em coming!

Server : s68 Bloodbane Crypt
                        IGN : HuangZheng
                        Last edited by HuangZheng; 01-10-2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• thanks to GM and to all ppl and happy new year.
                          SERVER NAME: [S109] Ethereal Realm
                          charachter:desperado

Comment

• Thanks to the GMs for helping those in game when problems arise and for the patience they have for answering questions and thanks to the developers of this game it is amazing Elladel server S232 Blood Reef.

Comment

• Thanks R2 to make that game fun and interesting for us players. I wish this new year for LoA to be even more interesting and cooler
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	DIA ROUL.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	1706513
                              IGN : juNk
                              Server : UA14
                              Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

• thank you R2 for this game who kept me busy and competitive , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Keep doing the best job!

Comment

Working...
                                X