Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you LOA (R2) for the nice game,I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome.so yeah u know Thank You and Happy years to come

Raven
    S118 - Evilbane

Comment

• ''happy birthday''

Comment

• I started playing around Christmas and I am hooked. I enjoy the way you change events. It keeps my attention. It is fun to play along with people who have a common goal as it is with Guild activities.

Server: 225 - Shadow Downs Char name: Adiron

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it, Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game.

SINCERELY FROM THE HEART I LOVE THIS GAME.

simjady of [s128] knight's honour

Comment

• Happy new year and thanks for all

jerryccoper S88 - Mystforge outpost

Comment

• Id like to say thanks for the enjoyable hours i spent with my guild in this game and Happy birthday LoA good luck in the next year
              [S212]Dragonrend Spires
              Bladestone

Comment

• Thank you for a fun game and for the effort you take to make this a pleasurable game to play.

Liefsilver of (S58) Morgan Valley

Comment

• Thank you relay enjoy the game!!!
                  Willy Wanka

Comment

• [S13] Valkyrie's Call
                    account036

Merry New Years.

Comment

• thank you R2 for a wonderful game.. i enjoy playing a lot everyday.. happy anniversary... :-) [S220] Sea of Kora, qwerty
                      Last edited by R250635385; 01-10-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• I would like to thank, the GameMasters of Leauge of Angels, this game came at a good time in my life, I Love this game and it helps me through the day, the minute i started playing this was my game. so thank you for putting new things in it also very enjoyable

Comment

• To my wife and my parents. 2014 was not a good year for me, but they were the ones always there to see me through it.

Jenzi (S234 - Sunless Sea)

Comment

• i would like to thank my family, my friends, my co-workers, my job, and of course to God for giving me a wonderful 2014... im pretty sure 2015 will be another prosperous year for me!

thanks to r2games for LOA game who ease my boredom sometimes, though not a perfect game (lots of bugs) but still I am hooked and addicted to this game. continue improving and more power this 2015 !!!

Wayne of [S6 or ua7] Marinas Haven

Comment

• Thank you for providing hours of entertainment, can not wait to see what the next year brings.

Name: Pakrah
                              Server: [S200] Northcrown Mountains

Comment

• great game guys keep it up, and we continue playing
                                DrCavy, S51 rellgra, armageddon

Comment

Working...
                                X