Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you LOA (R2) for the nice game,I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome.so yeah u know Thank You and Happy years to come

Raven
    S118 - Evilbane

Comment

• ''happy birthday''

Comment

• I started playing around Christmas and I am hooked. I enjoy the way you change events. It keeps my attention. It is fun to play along with people who have a common goal as it is with Guild activities.

Server: 225 - Shadow Downs Char name: Adiron

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it, Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game.

SINCERELY FROM THE HEART I LOVE THIS GAME.

simjady of [s128] knight's honour

Comment

• Happy new year and thanks for all

jerryccoper S88 - Mystforge outpost

Comment

• Id like to say thanks for the enjoyable hours i spent with my guild in this game and Happy birthday LoA good luck in the next year
              [S212]Dragonrend Spires
              Bladestone

Comment

• Thank you for a fun game and for the effort you take to make this a pleasurable game to play.

Liefsilver of (S58) Morgan Valley

Comment

• Thank you relay enjoy the game!!!
                  Willy Wanka

Comment

• [S13] Valkyrie's Call
                    account036

Merry New Years.

Comment

• thank you R2 for a wonderful game.. i enjoy playing a lot everyday.. happy anniversary... :-) [S220] Sea of Kora, qwerty
                      Last edited by R250635385; 01-10-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• I would like to thank, the GameMasters of Leauge of Angels, this game came at a good time in my life, I Love this game and it helps me through the day, the minute i started playing this was my game. so thank you for putting new things in it also very enjoyable

Comment

• To my wife and my parents. 2014 was not a good year for me, but they were the ones always there to see me through it.

Jenzi (S234 - Sunless Sea)

Comment

• i would like to thank my family, my friends, my co-workers, my job, and of course to God for giving me a wonderful 2014... im pretty sure 2015 will be another prosperous year for me!

thanks to r2games for LOA game who ease my boredom sometimes, though not a perfect game (lots of bugs) but still I am hooked and addicted to this game. continue improving and more power this 2015 !!!

Wayne of [S6 or ua7] Marinas Haven

Comment

• Thank you for providing hours of entertainment, can not wait to see what the next year brings.

Name: Pakrah
                              Server: [S200] Northcrown Mountains

Comment

• great game guys keep it up, and we continue playing
                                DrCavy, S51 rellgra, armageddon

Comment

Working...
                                X