Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved this game and addictive to it... while challenging with timing consumption add up. Thanks, the developing team.

Comment

• Happy birthday to all angels

Congratulation for the frst candle, and thanks for this nice game

S71 - melophyton

Comment

• Highly fun game to play and very addictive. I really like the "Little Helper".

Sidra of [S113] Fae Summit

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome.

Server: S68 Bloodbane Crypt
            Char name: Beauty

Comment

• I am overjoyed and thankful I found this game, not only has it brought me fun, and just a little stress at times, it has brought into my life some amazing people..people that I will be friends with for the rest of my life. Thank you R2 for all the fun and good times over the past year. Thank you Hammer for bringing light back into my life.

Phoenix Myst server 142/ua25 Mines of Moloch

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome.

Server: S2 Sylvia's Copse
                Char name: Beau

Comment

• Happy birthday and happy-you develop players as well so far and more beautiful events together well all. All the best for you

AngelHeart from [S235] - Amber Heath

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Server: S228 - Anvils of Anbar
                    Char name: Adam

Comment

• Great game. Lot of fun and new friendships. Thank you guys and Long live LOA.
                      Server: ua18 (old s29)
                      Character: Shojka.

Comment

• I would thank all my guildies, you guys are the best!
                        Much love,
                        Sekh
                        Server: S105 Altar of Hope
                        Name: Sekhmet

Comment

• I would like to thank all the members of the Guild [gladiators ] for being a big part of my game play for the last year. Thunderom [ s62 ] reef heights

Comment

• I want to thank R2 LOA game at a party, gained friends through the game, there were ups and downs in the game and bugs, but it's a team game LOA resolved quickly and gave us hours of fun, thank you and I want you to be even better in 2015, because I know you can do it !! Goga -haunted Junction S-139

Comment

• Happy Birthday! This game makes me happy at my depressing times. ^_^ Thank you very much. Marsathena- S2- Sylvia's Copse

Comment

• Hi! This is markdrew of SERVER NAME: [S196] Blightcliff. HAPPY FIRST ANIVERSARYto everyone. More power!

Comment

Working...
                                X