Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday LOA .Thanks for all what make for we , happy first year , 2nd , and moreeeee
    More money for ur , more fun for we

S508 - Meretseger US .
    ProdducT

Comment

• Great Game. The nice sophisticated interface is the best so far I played any games. Thanks for the development team.

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events .. keep em coming

Server: [S146]Fort Blackreach
        Char name: Kandilov

Comment

• Thank you to one and all, be it at R2 Games or those I meet at Cross Server and those in server S197 Akvar's Tower.
          You complete my day after long hours of hard work daily.
          No better words than a simple "Thank You" to all of you.

IGN: Timo
          Server: S197 Akvar's Tower

Comment

• Hey There! I've been enjoying this game so much.. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the developers of this game as well as all my guildmates.

GO GLADIATORS! Wohoo!

[S85] Icewind Beacon
            pRoMeTheuS
            Gladiators

Comment

• I would like to thank R2 games for giving this wonderful game. I enjoyed the characters in this game.

Server: [S88] Mystforge Outpost
              Char name: Ubrap

Comment

• I want to thank R2 LOA for ...existing. Cuz i meet a wonderful person thru this game. In game name, and guildy mika2805. We call each other: sister. We go thru many things in real life and support each other with kind words and carring. I am very happy that i got to know a good, reliable, kind hearted person (on the internet, in a game)... a beautiful soul. Thank you mika2805!
                Server: [S106] Mana City
                Char name: stef71
                I would be happy if R2 will reward mika2805 too.
                Thanks!
                Q: "Who wants to live forever...?! " A: The Queen! _______ ~ So, therefore ..."There can be only one" ~

Comment

happy anniversary.

Comment

• Thank you for the patience you guys poured in this game, thank you for all the marvelous events you guys worked so hard for, some of them we're incredible. The LoA staff is one of a kind here on r2 games, and i appreciate that. This will sound cheesy, but through this game i found wonderful people to connect with, and i know is just a game, a virtual data, but the words are words, i even might have found "the one" who can stir my heart :P (cheesy i know, but very true). So that being said, you guys have a deeper respect in all that you do...keep up the good work in 2015 aswell, cheers!

IGN: Huntress
                    SRV: S231
                    [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

• I would like to give THANKS to R2Games giving a lot of friend in this server. Make my time more valuable and memorable spending with my guildmates and enemies.... .Hope u stay longer and more powers.

Server: S151 CuttroatSwamp
                      Charname: Jessa

Comment

• Happy birthday LoA, every time i spend in this game i got new friend around the world and i can learn everthing from them, i hope this game will long last forever

IGN: NightTech
                        SRV: S214

Comment

• Thank you R2 for a wonderful game!!!!!!! Thank you to Twilight for getting me to join L.O.A. in the first place and Thanks also to my guildies in TheVipLegend for all they do with and for me. I am thankful for my 4 wonderful sons, and my framily(friends who've become family) and my Darling mate Twilight. Blessed be all who are in need and may they find what they seek to fill their needs. Love and Light (Compassion and Enlightenment)
                          LadyHelana Of TheVipLegend [S46] The Apotheosis

Comment

• For me, this game keeps my mind busy- of course is pretty expensive. In this way, I can escape the daily stress in this globalized world, where you must constantly be aware of all threats. We thank the team which working for us .. A Happy New Year..OFFICE - S66 Boreal Woods-merged to server ub3

Comment

• I would like to say a big thank you to all players in S61 Doomstone Forest, guildies, friends and everybody for huge fun I have here, to r2games team also for an interesting and competitive game.
                              My biggest amount of "thanks a lot" is going to my wife who let me play hours and hours even she does not agree.
                              Waly T, S61 Doomstone Forest

Comment

• LOA Happy Anniversary, Wish all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR

Comment

Working...
                                X