Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to thank you for that great game ! I choose to play league of anges instead of LOL and DOTA stuff cause I don't have that much time . Thanks for the updates that you make often and for all the gifts that make the game funnier And Happy Anniversary League of Angels. -- Char: LaFame , [S218] Citadel of Songs .

Comment

• Its been fun this past year playing and i hope the next year brings even more! I would like to thank everyone for making it an enjoyable game!!
      Name Gina Server S181 Firestone Keep

Comment

• My thanks to all that make this game possible and thanks to all my friends and family.
        Knina of S29

Comment

• Happy new year and happy birthday LOA.

Server: S217 - Burning Valley
          Char name: Enkalon

Comment

• Happy new year and happy birthday LOA.

Server: S34 - Seraphim Warlord
            Char name: ScorpionKing

Comment

• i would like to thx all that help make this game so much fun
              server; transmogrify
              char: kataline

Comment

• thanks for the merge guys. although it cost me my faries hope someone would look in too it .. happy new and also the year end event was awesome and the roulletes too, hope you guys comes up with many more awesome events,, more power keep up the good work. raiah of S149 Verdant Gully

Comment

• Happy Birthday to all LoA peoples

Comment

• I'd like to thank my parents for allowing me to spend money on the game, the people who are coming up with new ideas for characters/prizes for events as well as the events, and those who fix bugs and other things to make sure that we continue to be happy and enjoy the game. Thank you!!

Server: [187]- Windswept Temple
                    IGN: Auranor

Comment

• hi gud day thnx R2 to wonderful year end i hope in my country PHILIPPINES have a site to gain free diamond coz it always says no available to your country ehehe but overall it was a nice game keep up the good work guyz IGN: andreiCarL SERVER:S-182 Snakemoor Fen
                      Last edited by ohmanoid; 01-11-2015, 12:39 PM. Reason: RwongSpeLL

Comment

• I'd like to say a big Happy Birth Day to LoA!! And and a big Thanks to everyone that makes this game possible! Also like to thank everyone on my server for being great friends
                        Cant wait for the next year! Hope its just as much Fun as the last!
                        Lucyloo ~ S100 ~ Ridge O'Fire

Comment

• I really got hooked up here in the game. Good job R2games! I really enjoyed playing and buying lol

C1nDy of S6-Marina's Haven -- after server join, it is now ua7

Comment

• Thank you for the kind words Clotho. I have tried MANY online role playing games. This has been the first that has kept me coming back for more than the 1st month. Here is to another year even better than the last.

Irisbleu
                            Server S28-Halos Light

Comment

• thank you R2games for a great game. server [S5] xhar name ..Zerik

Comment

• Thank you to access this great company I belong

Comment

Working...
                                X