Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for your hard work and Nice game....Wise R2 keeps run on and on,...happy anniversery

server: Silverwood
    character: SreykeO

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events for all ....
      - ELENA
      - (S1) Nocturna's tear

Comment

• Happy Anniversary R2. Hope to see more events ( and not only for $$$),more new hero,everything more
        IGN : Paladin
        Server : S151 Cutthroat Swamp

Comment

• play for fun!!

euhoh [S85] Icewind Beacon

Comment

• Congratz for this game very well done !! i dont get bored of it ^^

Comment

• Happy anniversary LoA!
              Best whises!

Comment

• Thank you R2 Games for providing us an amazing gaming experience, and allowing us to make new friends around the world in the process. To my guildmates and friends, thank you for everything. Aralyn S18/UA8 Assyrians

Comment

• thank-you peeps for a busy, obsessive, frustrating, and sum what expensive year. keep it up. heres to a new year.
                  AlwaysHRNY S215 The Four Cities

Comment

• Long live LOA....

S152 Mount Yerning

Comment

• I want to thank my sister Oscura that made me get into this wonderful game .. I play from italy and I must say that I found myself really well , except for some small unexpected various updates but have served to improve the game itself . I also thank all the beautiful people that I have had in my life , my life partner Afzal , my daughter Nicole , and I pray for all good health and a good cure for my sister suffers from multiple sclerosis .
                      Dreamdx :
                      S214 Great Crossroads

Comment

• I would like to thank the entire company developers for such a beautiful game. Happy New Year . A game on his birthday Sea of Kora [s220] HolyBear

Comment

• I wish all the staff a better year, and congratulations FB x be chosen as one of the best games of the year. Congratulations again and remain so, I consider it a good game

server:[S109] Ethereal Realm
                          Char: Kayla

Comment

• Happy BDay LoA

this is the first online game I've ever played. and its nice

Comment

• I am Amandil, from S218 Citadel of Songs.
                              First of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
                              I am for the first time here. Till today, world chat was enough for me. But now I want to say to all people who are in this game, players, GM, developer or creator THANK YOU FOR EVERYTIHNG ! LoA is our SECOND LIFE ! We are happy, angry, frustated or pacient every day in this dream world. For all that thank you !

Comment

• my warmest greetings to League of Angels. and congratulations to the team that made these awesome game. more power to all of you

(League Of Angels[S210] Fiery Citadel)
                                CN: Jin101

Comment

Working...
                                X