Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you R2 and happy anniversary. Keep up to good work.

Gaia.
    server S88

Comment

• To everyone in R2, thanks for a great game!

Shelly S223

Comment

• Thank you R2 and happy anniversary

Yumam Server S69 Foultusk Lair

Comment

• I'm so glad I found this game! Thanks and here's to many anniversaries to come.

[S236] Silverwood
          Char name: Misery

Comment

• Thanks for new Event. Happy New Years LOA Family <3

Char. name : YeniyiM

Server : s40 FinalRapture

Comment

• Thanks R2 for the best game and Happy anniversaries

Comment

• Happy aniversity

TangLin

S231

Comment

• Hi R2, thanks to whoever fixed the White Feather Collection—10 Arena Battles event.

Tell the Vets to pay us a visit on S227, game was more fun with them around. :3

S227 - Grey Plains / SYAMEIMARU

Comment

• Aureliah

[S235] Amber Health

Comment

• awesome loved the events on xmas..cool..CireNosretep lvl67 sea of kora

Comment

• I would like to thank the GM/Vets. They are often unappreciated, and I know I have even given a few of them a hard time when something hasn't gone right. They do the best they can. A special apology to VetRevana, to whom I gave a particularly hard time for the game's lack of clarity when purchasing a Valkyrie Crest with diamonds. I still don't understand why paying diamonds for the crest does not work when in the tavern it appears i could have waited and just spent Topaz Hero Souls. Nevertheless, Thank you VetRevana for looking into it for me. To everyone who ever felt so down during last year's conceptualization, I be to encourage all to look on the positive side of life, thank the almighty and live as if it's the last day!
                        With love. And Happy Anniversary League of Angels. [S92] Endless sea

Comment

• well the new year is starting off just right for me. i would like to thank my game wife for always being there when i need her. all of my guild members who let me beat them up in clash and wyrm race just so i can get ahead.

server S9 Nyssa's reef
                          character molot

Comment

• Happy Anniversary LoA.I've really enjoyed the last year.
                            server: s25 Youths Harvest
                            name: Draeken

Comment

• S234 Sunless Sea,character Silverbow Keep up the good work LoA.

Comment

• it a grat way to play

Comment

Working...
                                X