Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you R2 and happy anniversary. Keep up to good work.

Gaia.
    server S88

Comment

• To everyone in R2, thanks for a great game!

Shelly S223

Comment

• Thank you R2 and happy anniversary

Yumam Server S69 Foultusk Lair

Comment

• I'm so glad I found this game! Thanks and here's to many anniversaries to come.

[S236] Silverwood
          Char name: Misery

Comment

• Thanks for new Event. Happy New Years LOA Family <3

Char. name : YeniyiM

Server : s40 FinalRapture

Comment

• Thanks R2 for the best game and Happy anniversaries

Comment

• Happy aniversity

TangLin

S231

Comment

• Hi R2, thanks to whoever fixed the White Feather Collection—10 Arena Battles event.

Tell the Vets to pay us a visit on S227, game was more fun with them around. :3

S227 - Grey Plains / SYAMEIMARU

Comment

• Aureliah

[S235] Amber Health

Comment

• awesome loved the events on xmas..cool..CireNosretep lvl67 sea of kora

Comment

• I would like to thank the GM/Vets. They are often unappreciated, and I know I have even given a few of them a hard time when something hasn't gone right. They do the best they can. A special apology to VetRevana, to whom I gave a particularly hard time for the game's lack of clarity when purchasing a Valkyrie Crest with diamonds. I still don't understand why paying diamonds for the crest does not work when in the tavern it appears i could have waited and just spent Topaz Hero Souls. Nevertheless, Thank you VetRevana for looking into it for me. To everyone who ever felt so down during last year's conceptualization, I be to encourage all to look on the positive side of life, thank the almighty and live as if it's the last day!
                        With love. And Happy Anniversary League of Angels. [S92] Endless sea

Comment

• well the new year is starting off just right for me. i would like to thank my game wife for always being there when i need her. all of my guild members who let me beat them up in clash and wyrm race just so i can get ahead.

server S9 Nyssa's reef
                          character molot

Comment

• Happy Anniversary LoA.I've really enjoyed the last year.
                            server: s25 Youths Harvest
                            name: Draeken

Comment

• S234 Sunless Sea,character Silverbow Keep up the good work LoA.

Comment

• it a grat way to play

Comment

Working...
                                X