X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
    Great... SO.. How does a non-casher refine his gear now?
    I imagine it's the same as the cashers. Most shops available in the game sell materials to use to synthesise gear. Most favorable I've seen in other threads (and in guild/world chat) is the crypt shop.

UPDATE

Signet training is of no use in the game post patch 5.0 (this we know). It is recommended to sell all you have in your inventory as there will be no exchange for them. The signets will be removed from in game at a later date. Please keep an eye on maintenance notes for an update of this.
    Last edited by Whakapono; 09-22-2015, 03:58 AM. Reason: added update

Leave a comment:

• R225052118
    replied
    Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
    Travelers Coin Purse is still around (most dungeons anyway, not all), but all of these are not bugs, but intended updates.
    Great... SO.. How does a non-casher refine his gear now?

I'm sorry.. but Lvl 2 MATK and lvl 3 Intellect on my 80 Sword is ridiculous..
    Last edited by R225052118; 09-22-2015, 01:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by Digs01 View Post
    so now i am unable to log on. It just black screens and loads and loads and loads and never loads the game. been doing this for almost 24 hours or since my last post here. this is rather bothersome.
    Very odd. Can you please (if you haven't already) start another thread in this (bug) forum, listing what you've tried already and we troubleshoot from there.

Originally posted by R2124147477 View Post
    OK here is a new one...

Now we all know the new Slyth arena has taken away our option to pick our target and also no longer lets us know that a player with half our BR some way beat us as we can't see all of the BRs.

Well gaining only 1 point to win when you loose 7 in a loss is umm unfair.

R2games
    S589
    â—‰BullsEyeâ—‰
    Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
    Added Problem: cant use gem transposer. is this bug?
    Both of these are intentional additions that came in with the new patch.

As far as gem transposers go, please see *this thread*

Leave a comment:

• beehappythree
    replied
    Added Problem: cant use gem transposer. is this bug?

Leave a comment:

• R2124147477
    replied
    OK here is a new one...

Now we all know the new Slyth arena has taken away our option to pick our target and also no longer lets us know that a player with half our BR some way beat us as we can't see all of the BRs.

Well gaining only 1 point to win when you loose 7 in a loss is umm unfair.

R2games
    S589
    â—‰BullsEyeâ—‰

Click image for larger version

Name:	onepoint wonder.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	534.5 KB
ID:	1717907
    Last edited by R2124147477; 09-21-2015, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Digs01
    replied
    so now i am unable to log on. It just black screens and loads and loads and loads and never loads the game. been doing this for almost 24 hours or since my last post here. this is rather bothersome.

Leave a comment:

• Whakapono
    replied
    Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
    Other things that are also missing from patch 5.0...

Stuff that drops that can be recycled for refinement crystals.
    Refinement Crystals dropping from lvl 80 mobs in EF
    Pandora's Box
    Traveler's Coin Purse
    VIP chests
    Travelers Coin Purse is still around (most dungeons anyway, not all), but all of these are not bugs, but intended updates.

Leave a comment:

• R225052118
    replied
    Other things that are also missing from patch 5.0...

Stuff that drops that can be recycled for refinement crystals.
    Refinement Crystals dropping from lvl 80 mobs in EF
    Pandora's Box
    Traveler's Coin Purse
    VIP chests

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied

Figure 1: Skills Lag Screen Slo-Mo Freeze

Character Name: Tony Kaiju
    Server: 586
    Browser Used: Internet Explorer Compatible App (sans Memory Hungry Add-Ons)
    Average RAM Used: 300-500 MB on each game day (prior to patch); 700+MB on each game day (after patch)
    Flash Version: 18.0.0.232 (32-bit)
    Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit
    Bug Type: Skills Lag Screen Slo-Mo Freeze, Unable to use skills either by mouse or keyboard, Skills take over 30-50 seconds to be able to be used/executed

Notes: Since the patch, I've been getting this bug that I can only AFK through Spire, Arena without using skills. I cannot, however, do MPDs with this bug in effect since I lose the boss battle before I can be able to execute the skills needed to keep going. This has happened, not only to me, but to everyone else that plays with different browsers. Two days ago, it nearly sent my mid-end system to a meltdown state that nearly triggered the fail-safe shutdown sequence and memory dump. It's not my computer, it's not my internet connection as I can play other flash (and Unity) bound games just fine; it's this hunk of junk called a patch that makes the game unenjoyable at this stage.

Leave a comment:

• beehappythree
    replied
    Problems encountered after patch:
    Dragon Invasion - more laggy than before;
    Loading game took longer time now compared before;
    Tara Temple last week gives hammer and stove, now give hammer only;
    Atoll Boss encountered Black Screen

Leave a comment:

• Destiny®
    replied
    resistance crystals seem to be bugged.

1 star hectate.
    4 lvl 10 dark resistance crystals
    2 lvl 11 dark resistance crystals
    dark resistance over 11k.
    res reduction at about 3k ( all lvl 7s)

taking damage of 300-400k from weaker players dark slyphs.
    doing damage of less than 50k to the same players. who have less than 8k dark resistance.

before the patch i had around 2k dark resistance and was taking almost no damage from most dark slyphs. after the patch i might as well not have any dark resistance crystals at all because the damage i am taking suggests that i dont have any dark resistance.

Leave a comment:

• OldDeath
    replied
    Originally posted by ¤Jazz¤ View Post
    I wish R2Games release a version of the game installations so that all files is not over and over loading again as all other good online game. The loading goes heavy as updates goes in, they can create a patch update for the game if there is new updates so that player did not be hassle loading longer a couple of times while they are active playing
    I agree with your proposal, but R2 is not the developer of the game. They lost a few days to fix the code in the interface. We can not ask them to do something they are not able to do.
    R2 is interested only the real money.

Leave a comment:

• OldDeath
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    not sure if this was already mentioned but people are starting an event such as di or tara temple and they actually get in another mpd such ef...
    Also there was a false announcement regarding the guild boss. It was 'more from fire, less from water' and in the middle of it said 'more from electro, less from wind' even though it didn't change
    lag is huge now, even during tw had to refresh 3+ times, it was a refresh festival
    Me too same problem.

Leave a comment:

• Lynn87
    replied
    another bug:
    in battleground, i died but my eudamon won the fight.
    i tried to do other fights after, but i always started dead, not even 1HP, not even time to cast a heal rune.

Leave a comment:

• StormRising
    replied
    Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
    When in EF Hell, the mouse pointer disappear now and then when trying to Click any skills !
    on server 605, mouse pointer disappears in ANY battle.. to include: mpd, spire, tok, solo campaigns, arena, eudaemon arena, etc.. ALL BATTLES.. please fix this problem (and the totally severe lag - for lack of a better word). I did a plunder and only got ONE hit in the fight... luckily I was much stronger and more or less must have afk killed the guy because I won. couldn't click skills because mouse disappeared and, the entire fight was in severe slow motion to screen freezing. how are we supposed to play like this?

platform: r2
    server : 605
    player : Zombie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X