Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that problem happen again, after i cleared my PC cache, the game loading is stuck at 50 %...come on, pls fix that for today, tommorow, the day after tommorow and till last of the day..

Comment

Originally posted by Gog_Magog View Post
      that problem happen again, after i cleared my PC cache, the game loading is stuck at 50 %...come on, pls fix that for today, tommorow, the day after tommorow and till last of the day..
      Do not try to hold your breath, pls.
      I mean until this problem is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
        No. They will not do anything, or else they would have long long ago.
        I have seen posts about this for months and if nothing happens up to this date, why do you think something will happen now?
        It is an individual issue. Sometimes a character gets stuck on loading (no idea why, that's not my expertise), and a GM can help set it free. Yes, you see posts about this for months, but it's different people, individual, isolated cases. So there is no mass-fix.

So please, try to see if some suggestions here help: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....033#post940033 and if not, I do advise you to file a ticket. We can relay it for you.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
          did you all filed a ticket for this??
          I did fill a ticket n got answer they r aware of this problem.... But gah when miss so much in game n rest of friends r so much ahead of me now :/
          Have no idea what to do stop play totally n loose an awesome toon I built up with help of well earned money or just sit back n wait for an solution n know I be missing out tons of events n so on... Can't say I am happy at all about this since love this game...

Comment

Originally posted by Zmexeh View Post
            I did fill a ticket n got answer they r aware of this problem....
            They have been aware of this problem for months.
            But the priority is not very high so they will not fix it within reasonable time, if at all.

My case with the switches they 'solved' this way.

Dear Mim_the_Dwarf,
            Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern.

we apologize for the inconvenience, we would have the team look into this and get it fixed asap.

-The R2Games Team

Nothing has happened.
            The switches are turned ON today again eventhough I turned them off yesterday.

Dear Mim_the_Dwarf,

The team is still looking into this, we are afraid you have to switch it off for now each time you enter the game/

-The R2Games Team

and finally

Greetings Champion Mim_the_Dwarf,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own

I refuse to belive this is a hard case to solve.
            Its the will that lacks.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
              did you all filed a ticket for this??
              Ok, I finally did file a ticket.
              Just for fun.

If this ticket will help me in any way I will be surprised, and I will ofc apologize.
              I will keep you updated on what is happening.

Comment

since that struck my desktop resolution is difffernt.
                What is the correct desktopn resolution that i should keep.?

Comment

Ok. The first thing I got was the usual suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. Try the following suggestions listed below:

1) Try a different browser
                  2) Update flash player/java
                  3) Stop/pause downloads
                  4) Disable third-party browser active monitoring plug-ins such as video grabbers/adblockers as these have negative impacts to browser games
                  5) Lower protection/disable firewall or make sure site is whitelisted as it may block the port of the game
                  6) Set browser to a higher priority[ via Task Manager
                  7) Check Internet speed and stability [http://speedtest.net/] Any small interruption or disconnection is crucial for the game to completely load

I have seen theese before. They do not help.
                  What I want/need is that R2 does something to fix the code!!!
                  Pls fix the code R2. Pls do not ask the players to try to work around the bad code.

Comment

rock & roll /yahoo
                    is my life dont try is home.../lol

Comment

having similar issues as above but only since yesterdays maintenance. up until then no problems. I have done all of the above with still a pause at exactly 50 %. I have submitted a report in hopes of getting some response.

Comment

Originally posted by R249563 View Post
                        having similar issues as above but only since yesterdays maintenance. up until then no problems. I have done all of the above with still a pause at exactly 50 %. I have submitted a report in hopes of getting some response.
                        You will get exactly the same reply as I did.
                        The same reply players have recieved for months.

Comment

I send a reply yesterday telling the support I tried all their suggestions.
                          No reply yet.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	loading.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	1690006 the page is always loading like this

Comment

I am currently logged in, but lost my log in and pw info I had written down. How can I have those e-mailed to me? If I log out will there be a forgot info button and if so how long does it take to get that info?

Comment

u need to get off ur lazy backside r2 n fix my server since u merged s468 to s471 half my guild cant log in now u better sort it u have had ticket after ticket n even admitted its ur problem on ur end now get t sorted and fast

im trunk g.m of phoenix on s471

its not ur problem its r2 and they admitted it was there problem to me yesterday

so I see my post was removed then wats wrong r2 u no ur in the wrong and u no its ur fault we cant login and u cant hack it wen u get put in ur place
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-03-2014, 02:27 AM. Reason: Merged posts
                                IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

Working...
                                X