Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this how the bgs are supposed to remain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
    No I'm not. What exactly does an 8-month level 68 have that a 2-month level 60 cannot possibly get??? Nothing. That's the difference.
    FTFY

About 6 months of event and daily rewards (i.e. mounts, whips, runes, mahra, sep, gear, gold/astrals, etc.). I'd say that's a significant difference.

That said, there's always going to be a difference in account age; however, camping keeps you in a lower bracket longer than you would be "naturally" so it disrupts the balance. Mind, this balance ends when you advance class at 80--think of it as the Vintage/Unlimited format...now you get to fight with people who have been playing for 2.5 years...and also ones who have been playing for 8 months.

Comment

• about bg, i also think there are problems. a friend of mine who started playing a few days ago and entered bg while lv 30 had to fight and be killed by lv 80. how do i know. because he told me the guy had lv 80 troops

Comment

• Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        event and daily rewards (i.e. mounts, whips, runes, mahra, sep, gear, gold/astrals, etc.). I'd say that's a significant difference.
        That difference would always be against them whatever level they go hence it takes too long to fix that gap if u dont pay. hence its better for them to slow down the levelling speed else they will get pawned everywhere, not only in pvp but also in mpds and such stuff. So just like u stated those ppl will never have balance in pvp whatever lvl they go, since they missed most stuff that we got. Not only they will find 60 bgs difficult but will see that the SFT will be impossible for em.
        IGN : ARKANTOS
        CLASS : ARCHER
        SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

• just another excuse from someone who are scared to take on someone his own size.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
            That difference would always be against them whatever level they go hence it takes too long to fix that gap if u dont pay. hence its better for them to slow down the levelling speed else they will get pawned everywhere, not only in pvp but also in mpds and such stuff. So just like u stated those ppl will never have balance in pvp whatever lvl they go, since they missed most stuff that we got. Not only they will find 60 bgs difficult but will see that the SFT will be impossible for em.
            Honestly, from everything I have read... I do agree yeah the 60 vs 80 sucks and should be fixed but lets face the facts... That will never happen. One thing tho that bothers me from reading this stupid thread is your whining about the disadvantages and blah blah blah. If you were concerned then a ticket would have been filled out nor would you be going back and forth with these ppl. Alard has a point tho. You kind of are a bully with excuses. Your in the top 100 in honor for cross server... You don't get that without being an asshat in bgs. Top 20 as well with a bunch of 80s on your server... thats a bit disgusting since ur server has been around for def more then 2 yrs. Might be time to just take you lickings and deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              So you camp cuz you suck then?
              this sums up this thread pretty much. They suck so bad they dont know how to deal with simple things. They have to cry "bug" cuz a level 80 adv is in their BG. Unlike these Cupcakes, I never had to cry about strong people(which is pretty much everyone i encounter in BG) . It took me 1 minute to figure what to do with my situation, without resorting to crying in the forums.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-29-2015, 10:18 AM.
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

I'm glad you agree with me that campers are the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                  this sums up this thread pretty much. They suck so bad they dont know how to deal with simple things. They have to cry "bug" cuz a level 80 adv is in their BG. Unlike these Cupcakes, I never had to cry about strong people(which is pretty much everyone i encounter in BG) . It took me 1 minute to figure what to do with my situation, without resorting to crying in the forums.
                  I guess u should mind ur words. You dont have any right to call me a Cupcakeswhen you dont know me. Do you think i cant make such word selection like you? I have been polite throughout this thread doesnt mean i cant talk like you do. Cupcakes? what is your br huh? FYI i have never been killed by anyone even 20k higher than me when its a fair fight ( no dryads, starting with same hp and awakening points). So learn to mind your language and this thread aint about fighting stronger ppl than me.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-29-2015, 10:19 AM.
                  IGN : ARKANTOS
                  CLASS : ARCHER
                  SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

and this thread aint about fighting stronger ppl than me.
                    of course it's not. its all about fighting people who are weaker than you. especially fresh meats in early lvl 60's
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Arlad and SlowPlay, I suggest you two stop derailing the thread and take it to PM.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• I took a 2 month break on BG which cost me having to camp later for title before going 80 for 80 loids. around that time SF came in. thought I'd hate it but love it. I'm getting drilled by the folks on the pillars in CC. Bags 2 hits me and I finaled CW this month. Bags is a monster. its actually more fun than carting you dryad and eventually you start winning.
                        My point is this your missing opportunity to enjoy more content which I venture has been mentioned. I take it you understand as long as you don't do quest for SF you can get the benefits of leveling to 80 and play the standard BG you play now. Fact is if your not enjoying the game perhaps time to consider something else. Or just do PVE content. Lots of options. Perhaps lots of people; it's not perhaps by the way, would like BG slotted by BR or other method so they aren't pummelled twice a day as a regular leveler?
                        See anyone can argue a perspective that negatively effects you as easily as you argue I want my cake and eat it to plus have no consequences. Lots of merit on matching honour ranges or BR ranges. Neither for me just playing devils advocate. You camp for an edge 80 who don't do the quest to stay in standard BG do it for an edge. Take your lumps as easily as you give them. I'm not complaining about playing players with 200K BR difference try to learn to adapt and change your perspective.

Comment

• Maybe they should just implement a level based honor cap, there are already other instances in the game where that comes to play - such as talents.

That would take care of several things at once. Campers like the original poster would not be able to prey on new players anymore like they now do or at least not for 2 years, and new players would not be totally discouraged to visit the battle grounds from time to time.

Comment

• Originally posted by amroth999 View Post
                            Maybe they should just implement a level based honor cap, there are already other instances in the game where that comes to play - such as talents.

That would take care of several things at once. Campers like the original poster would not be able to prey on new players anymore like they now do or at least not for 2 years, and new players would not be totally discouraged to visit the battle grounds from time to time.
                            There is a cap, lvl 30-39 crusader, lvl 40-49 high commander, lvl 50-59 lord divine lvl 60+ up to max honor
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                              There is a cap, lvl 30-39 crusader, lvl 40-49 high commander, lvl 50-59 lord divine lvl 60+ up to max honor
                              Oh yeah, you are right, I guess it's been awhile

Then I guess "reworking the existing honor system" would be a better expression.

Comment

• @ OP
                                BG is not supposed to be fair, if it was it would be a solo dungeon where you fight mirror images of yourself for 15-20 minutes.

There is nothing forcing anyone to play in the PvP side of the game, unless you have a need for honor. If you do have a need for honour, then there are a few ways to collect it, Medals, Guild battle, Group Arena, and BG to name a couple.
                                You could always place a request into the devs for them to create a honor flower for your farm, may come in handy although it would probably be a balen flower. This may then encourage more PvP (looting) in the Farm space.
                                [B]Server: [S413] Shadowledge- IGN: Spot - Guild: Glory

Comment

Working...
                                X