No announcement yet.

Are free players important?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so I did spend 7.99 and got VIP and bought 1 recharge for the wings that is all I have ever spent on this game but I kill hardcore cashers all the time in BG and Arena. I am a 39 Archer with over 20k BR. you can see my toon here.
    http://prntscr.com/1866u1
    http://prntscr.com/1866zx
    http://prntscr.com/18673l

Like was said earlier there are cashers and there are skill players. Here is my thoughts on getting to be a high enough BR to be able to compete with MOST but not the craziest cashers. STOP trying to level so fast.
    1- at lvl 35 slow down leveling to only catacombs.
    2- this means NOTHING else. do low level campaigns and multi player dungeons
    3- Focus on Guild Skills
    4- only plant gold in your farm and get it leveled as fast as you can
    5- redo your skill tree with vouchers so that you can focus on a few ATK skills and get them into the QTE damage bonus
    6- After Guild Skills are maxed start working on Astral, and look at the guild for astrals as there are some great guides out there
    7- Get the clothing from the events
    8- Remember this is just a game, NOT real life, have fun and remember there will always be someone stronger than you

You can be just as strong and probably more skilled than most cashers from slowing down the leveling and learning about your toon's class. Cashers are not bad, they make it possible for us all to enjoy the game. What we could use is an event for wings or something that is attainable by non-cashers.

RibTickler
    S130
    lvl 39 Archer

-poo is a weapon, monkeys use it, aim for the eyes-
    IGN: RibTickler
    Server: S130

Comment

wish theres a lvl6 gem transponder...,
      atleast lvl6.., beside theres lvl7-8.., lvl6 gem can help to surpass tormented necropolis. coz i never seen free player able to pass that dungeon.
      this is just my concern.
      the game itself is good imo.., just make it better.

Comment

Originally posted by RibTickler View Post
        OK so I did spend 7.99 and got VIP and bought 1 recharge for the wings that is all I have ever spent on this game but I kill hardcore cashers all the time in BG and Arena. I am a 39 Archer with over 20k BR. you can see my toon here.
        http://prntscr.com/1866u1
        http://prntscr.com/1866zx
        http://prntscr.com/18673l

Like was said earlier there are cashers and there are skill players. Here is my thoughts on getting to be a high enough BR to be able to compete with MOST but not the craziest cashers. STOP trying to level so fast.
        1- at lvl 35 slow down leveling to only catacombs.
        2- this means NOTHING else. do low level campaigns and multi player dungeons
        3- Focus on Guild Skills
        4- only plant gold in your farm and get it leveled as fast as you can
        5- redo your skill tree with vouchers so that you can focus on a few ATK skills and get them into the QTE damage bonus
        6- After Guild Skills are maxed start working on Astral, and look at the guild for astrals as there are some great guides out there
        7- Get the clothing from the events
        8- Remember this is just a game, NOT real life, have fun and remember there will always be someone stronger than you

You can be just as strong and probably more skilled than most cashers from slowing down the leveling and learning about your toon's class. Cashers are not bad, they make it possible for us all to enjoy the game. What we could use is an event for wings or something that is attainable by non-cashers.

RibTickler
        S130
        lvl 39 Archer

-poo is a weapon, monkeys use it, aim for the eyes-
        QFT. I don't know why some players don't understand this or just don't want to accept the game this way. They don't want to pay, but also don't want to spend time. Then whine about being beaten and killed by the general players. They don't want pay2win but want easy2win games, meaning they want less effort and less hardwork but very favorable game experience.

Comment

Just read a lot of text. And as stated sometimed, the only thing that is 100% non-casher locked is VIP. The rest can be obtained with free offers. FFS I once made 7k balens in a month from VIDEOS ONLY, it doesnt work anymore BUT GIVES A HINT on how the FREE BALENS can make you obtain almost anything.

Yes it is region based. But that isn't the games problem. The free offer hosters aren't this game, it's other companies.
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

You can even get ultimate game cards from doing surveys and videos from Prize Rebel and other websites. I bought VIP for 1 month with that 10$ card. Now I prefer to use my free balens for mounts and other stuff. About free balens offers, not saying all surveys work, but if you keep trying, good things will happen. I even got 540 balens from 1 survey, but usually it's 70-80 balens. (540 balens was from Peanut Lab, this one always work great for me)
            Last edited by Eskendal; 06-04-2013, 02:35 PM. Reason: Game Card was 10$, not 5$.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
              ACtually your missing something.

Now what about those who can't use any offers who will never get access to free balens what about them?

In fact those players will never be able to catch up.
              agree......

Comment

free players exist so that coiners can come spend money.

coiners are willing to spend money so they can kick some free players' *****. part of being free 2 play, means alot of free players joining. Alot of those, means alot of fun for coiners.
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Nom View Post
                  puts aside the mod hat...and answers as a player only......

gaming is a very diverse world, paying to play is a mugs game.... R2 rely on the idea that players are going to want to win at any cost....and thats exactly what some of the players do... balen buying is not the only way they set out to win, either....... but not all cashers are the stereotypical ogres of bullidom, that spend big cos they can compensating for a less than average quantity in other ways... many of them are people that pay to play their pastime game / relaxation / fantasy world..... and cos they have grown to hate facebook with a passion that borders on near insanity......

and then there are the free player.... the player that quietly waits to do their dungeons, dreams of the day that they will run beside the armoured tank cashers in the level 65 dungeons, ...and treasures their socketing rod that they got last week in guild altar, as if it was something that they would take out and polish until it gleams and they can see their face in it..... they enjoy the game and the friends they make.... being in one of the top 4 guilds is a honour, not a right cos they have a low BR..... and they are thankful just for the chance to play.... and they are the ones that tend to be the most thankful when a casher like myself says, * #$#@##@$%^#$^ you wanna run void ? lets run void... screw the fact that i am powerful enuf to run tarra and have attempts, lets run void "

if I look over my server and the way that so many people were crapped on by the top guilds push to be number one.... I can not help but notice its not the non cashers that did most of it....

so if you want my honest opinion, yes, the non cashers are important.... very important... they are a reminder that you can buy pixels on a screen, but you can not buy true honesty, goodness and friendship... no credit card can.... and if there was not non cashers in the game, then I would not be here either......

Yes i agree to u Ratty..well said and described.

Comment

Are free players important? In short no. Crude but true, this game is too harsh for people like that.
                    It's only good for free players who's only goal is not to be competitive and to relax. For the rest they're nice for cashers to plunder lol.
                    I could say all Ratty said but that's twisting the truth unfortunately. r2 makes it hard for free players to gain anything, even the event is casher based mostly.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

No, they could say : "All players is important", but i fact, they lied.
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

All I can say is there are A LOOOOOOOT of weak cashers in the game... (there are only few heavy cashers, so my statement is true)...

They think cash can make them strong, but in fact it is not.

It is the mind that makes one strong.

So I still like this game, cause there are a LOOOOOT of non-skilled players in which skilled players (which is very very few) can be played upon.

Even though there are lots of information that will really help them, the thing that hinders them from doing it is "IMPATIENCE".

Good luck to all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          All I can say is there are A LOOOOOOOT of weak cashers in the game... (there are only few heavy cashers, so my statement is true)...

They think cash can make them strong, but in fact it is not.

It is the mind that makes one strong.

So I still like this game, cause there are a LOOOOOT of non-skilled players in which skilled players (which is very very few) can be played upon.

Even though there are lots of information that will really help them, the thing that hinders them from doing it is "IMPATIENCE".

Good luck to all of us.
                          brain helps non-cashers vs cashers till one point after that no matter how much brains you lose either way

Comment

if free players are important than make efforts for them to get more gold, exp and bound balens...

Comment

We have a handful of 90k+ zero-cashers on my server but they have been playing for a year, mostly being in the top 2 guilds as well. Thanks to the HoF event they finally got their pair of L1-L2 wings. That is the thing, you must be extremely dedicated and not getting upset by constantly losing 400 honor in BG's. But one of them is actually a LD. Heavy cashers can be put into two camps: Those who cash and play a lot and those who cash a lot in order to compensate for a lack of playtime. Needless to say that the latter one usually won't be found near the Top 10 (yeah those fancy Lv 5 clothes don't raise a thing).

So what are free players good for? They're basically the lower middle class who keep the big guys busy. If a server was only full of 100k+ players, the amount you needed to pay in order to be actual top (class) would be prohibitively expensive. Better a halfgod among peasants than Zeus at Mt. Olympus.

Comment

Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                                We have a handful of 90k+ zero-cashers on my server but they have been playing for a year, mostly being in the top 2 guilds as well. Thanks to the HoF event they finally got their pair of L1-L2 wings. That is the thing, you must be extremely dedicated and not getting upset by constantly losing 400 honor in BG's. But one of them is actually a LD. Heavy cashers can be put into two camps: Those who cash and play a lot and those who cash a lot in order to compensate for a lack of playtime. Needless to say that the latter one usually won't be found near the Top 10 (yeah those fancy Lv 5 clothes don't raise a thing).

So what are free players good for? They're basically the lower middle class who keep the big guys busy. If a server was only full of 100k+ players, the amount you needed to pay in order to be actual top (class) would be prohibitively expensive. Better a halfgod among peasants than Zeus at Mt. Olympus.
                                Must be no-lifer to achieve something like that without cashing.....

Comment

Working...
                                X