Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 question - when did ur archer (who's retired) got the LD title? B4 the changes on the lvls in BG and HS?

And again, if ur sick of ppl complaining why do u get into the topic to get ''sick''? and if ur okay with being stun x3 runs and die no biggy for me but to others (Like me) getting stun + 20k brs more ppl (x15) + the 200% acad. buff = Not fun.

What for you it's fun, may not fun for others. You see it as a complaing We see it as a negative to try to enjoy our gaming.

And again, for me could it be smarted the slow lvlup move, like u said....But Boring as Hell, im here to play a game and have fun, not to get OLD while im playing it
    Last edited by Tyseha; 10-13-2013, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyseha View Post
      1 question - when did ur archer (who's retired) got the LD title? B4 the changes on the lvls in BG and HS?

And again, if ur sick of ppl complaining why do u get into the topic to get ''sick''? and if ur okay with being stun x3 runs and die no biggy for me but to others (Like me) getting stun + 20k brs more ppl (x15) + the 200% acad. buff = Not fun.

What for you it's fun, may not fun for others. You see it as a complaing We see it as a negative to try to enjoy our gaming.

And again, for me could it smarted the slow lvl move....But boring as hell, im here to play a game and have fun, not to get OLD while im playing it
      I was close to high commander or allready this rank when hs cap and new barkets was added
      Who say i lose when i'm stuneD? Most of the ppl use stun from the start and show how much they dont know what they doif 1st go stun and then brutal aoe comBo my stun from 3 turns go to 1
      It's not my problem,u want have fun from game and rush your lvl for it. This is not game where high v = more power and more fun. Its slow smart play or fast with cash game. Dont like it? Change game or live with this.
      U dont understand one most important thing. R2 only develop this game,dont create. Main changes what u asking for are from china oryginal version where new patches come 1st. Want changes? Go there and post on 7road forum your ideas.
      Idk how many times ppl must read this before they stop make theards with ideas here,where Noone take care on it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Battleground !!

I think the idea to set ppl by lvl in bg is a very bad thing ; most of ppl just camping on lvls and get crasy BR so that look unfair to me. I suggest to set ppl by BR this way ppl will be force to lvl up and get better BR , and those who camping for month on a lvl will face their own destiny

Comment

• Had this discussion a million times already. Nobody is forcing you to level up like crazy and neglect your BR. Just campyour level a bit, get appropriate armor and level your talents. Next thing was, playing a naked lvl 80 player with lvl 80 troops against a fully geared lvl 40 player. The troops will just chrush you.

Just stop leveling and get gear, skills and improve your BR!!!

Comment

• Improve your BR and stop whining OP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkwolf.ulm View Post
              I think the idea to set ppl by lvl in bg is a very bad thing ; most of ppl just camping on lvls and get crasy BR so that look unfair to me. I suggest to set ppl by BR this way ppl will be force to lvl up and get better BR , and those who camping for month on a lvl will face their own destiny
              Sorry but this sucks for those with high titles. If they where to enter a bg with people around his br that would mean that around 50% would kill him in 1 fight while the other 50% shall require 2 fights. After you win a fight you just expect to be killed in the next fight . So no, it isn't a good idea, people shall lose a lot of honor with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkwolf.ulm View Post
                And you think your idea of setting players by br is better? LMAO! Who said you should rush levels anyway, if you're just gonna go here and whine about bg all day? What "those who camping for month on a lvl will face their own destiny" are you talking about? Low level with high br fighting with high level with same br with talents, better troops and other lots of benefits given only to high level players? Start working your ezz dude rather than trying to bully low levels by suggesting a level 50 with 20k br should be in the same bg with a level 39 with 20k br.

Comment

• BattleGround

hello i was wondering if when you do your next patch if you couldn't make the Battle Grounds more evenly matched as i am getting tired and i know others are also of being hit by level 65+ players who get 2-3 hits befor you can get 1 off and constantly hit you for honor .....what about our Honor we need it too so leveling the playing field would help all the smaller players do thier own quests instead of just being food for the bigger players from older servers

Comment

• Being a newcomer on a server (which are weeks/months old), not easy.Almost impossible to participate in most of the events, because as DragonMother1 said: "hit by level 65+" is not the best, and it will just make players move to another server.

Comment

• I concur. So frustrating to not even get one shot off before your dead. How about bringing in a system based on BR only. This would bring balance to the game. There's no way that a player with a BR of 60k should be matched with one at 40k.
                      Maybe once a player hits a certain level of BR they are automatically pushed to their correct tier of level. So if they want to have a strong BR they will need to pay the ultimate prize and battle against players of same BR and give everyone else to gain honor and become stronger.

Comment

• Moving this to the Suggestions forum.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• These BG's suck....Come on R2, FFS sort it out. Level 61 v 69. There stun destroys us, wheres the fun for us. What a bloody joke!!!!!!

Comment

• The problem arose because ppl camped on lvl 64 and dominated in battle ground - hence they staggered the bg: lvl55:64, lvl60:69, lvl 65:74

This made perfect sense at the time. If you are 60-64 I suggest just jumping out of bg if it got lvl 65+ and reenter. It costs you 5min though but it certainly helps.

The big problem now is the insane jumps in max HS as you go above 65. In going from 64-69 the cap on HS rises from 22 to 66!!!!! and most of that is lvl65-lvl67 where it jumps 28. After that it pretty much stagnates. There can be no reason for those lunatic jumps in HS cap.

Battle ground is about honor - so make it about honor. There is no honor beating the same person 5 lvls below you over and over again - so there should be no honor given for that. If no honor was scored for that the problem would soon go away

Comment

• +1 to this

Comment

• Like i have said in another post, increase the allowed player level to 200+ to get these campers moving and allow others to gain in other areas. I would love to change BG to allow an all out battle, allow betrayals, hitting own team. I would love this since many i end up with are needing a whoopin for how they treat others in bg..lol I want the opportunity to do this...lol let em whine! They can go play farmville and not have the lag lol

Comment

Working...
                                X