Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they change match by BR then tell me what happen if some 1 with troop lv 60+ with 2k+ troop count vs with lv 40-50(is easy u just need update your charima and full troop update on academy only using charima astral etc lol) and they are naked(w/o gear or just low lv gear like lv 20 set or lv 1-15 items lol)
    The best support on R2 ingame is exp they give u alots thing for fast lv lol

Comment

• but then again, won't happen what has happened to me in the last 2 days... cashers of level 64-66 with 90k+br coming over and over... farming 160 honor out of me....

Comment

• I think there should be a Holy Seal limit. Like a lvl 63+ dude stuns me 3 turns and then stuns again for 3 turns when its over (back to back). Well, It would be great if I get atleast 1hit + 1 rune time in middle of 3+3 stun.

Holy seal useable once per battle will be better idea....it makes us lose 3 turns.
        If its to stun us for entire battle, its patheticly unfair.
        I am lvl 56 atm
        Last edited by R29296591; 11-13-2013, 10:35 PM.
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• Battleground....

I think it would be better to be put into battle with people near or around my br and not my level because some people at my level have a ridiculous br and i don't have money like that to be spending on a game, so please can you work on that you know we lower level people would like to have some kind of wins too lol....

Comment

• That will never happen. Unless they totally remove the honor loss penalty then we'll have noobs dryad bombing everywhere. That or spend more balens to "catch up" and last option is of course to find a new game.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              then we'll have noobs dryad bombing everywhere.
              Why does using a feature that the game has included to even the playing field, make someone a noob; I say it makes them a smart player. So by this comment your are saying its ok to bully someone, as long as you have a huge br and stun. But heaven forbid if they use dryad to get you back for it .

Comment

• I think it would be better to be put into battle with people near or around my br and not my level because some people at my level have a ridiculous br and i don't have money like that to be spending on a game, so please can you work on that you know we lower level people would like to have some kind of wins too lol....
                Actually. it's a gud idea, I thought about using a dynamic BR diffrential. like distance of 2000 here and there. if for exampel u got 24000 BR. and you're the only one, only players in range of 22k-26k will join, but by joining they create new avg that influences the limit. this way over 30 chars. (ofc. if your char is out the limit, he/she auto directed to a fitting bg.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Char name: LSCohen
                Server: S1. ToI.
                Class: Mage.
                Skillfullness: Fair player.
                Tactics: Heal and attack. ALL THE WAY!
                The gods watch over you!
                And they cheer you up!
                Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
                (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
                Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
                Name: Cephalrai.
                Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
                BR:
                Clean: 411k
                with sylph: 598k
                full artilary: 1.4m
                Title: Lord Divine.
                Guild: Phoenix~!
                Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

Comment

• Actually there will be high level players with your br and you'll cry because they stun you or because of their talents. I don't see any sense to change anything in the battlegrounds at the moment, otherwise there will be no balance.
                  Server: 110 Providence
                  Class: Knight
                  Guild: Phoenix
                  Nickname: Belhor
                  Level: 80
                  Battle rating: 190588

Comment

• Update the Battle Ground to be FAIR

After months and months of playing this game one of the things that still has not changed is how unfair the battle grounds are. Listed here are just a FEW of the things that make them unfair.

1: The spawn campers farming honor by killing players before they an even set foot out of their spawn zone. Wow REALLY Honorable not letting players even make it out of there base

2: The Horrid Lag due to so many moving people and things on the screen at once (mounts carts etc). This causes players to see things a lot of times after they have happened. More then few times i have suddenly lagged up then 10 seconds or more later, i am suddenly in battle with under half health or already dead.

3: Cheaters/Glitchers who glitch their way, ALL the way INTO the other teams spawn zone. I was all the way back against my teams spawn zones back wall, and someone glitched their way in and attacked me. This DEFINITELY needs addressed as its not supposed to be able to happen.

4: I was under the impression fights were supposed to be based on Battle Rank, but the obvious Gaps between players battle Ranks, and i am talking by the thousands or more, make the matches uneven thus leading players with lower battle ranks being slaughtered with literally NO chance at all. There HAS GOT to be a way to make the matches more even as far as battle ranks go.

I realize it sounds like i am bitching (can i say that?) and complaining, and to an extent I admit i am. But these are points i KNOW are shared by others besides myself. and they really SHOULD be addressed to balance out a flawed feature to make it fair and enjoyable for everybody

Comment

• 1. Spawn campers suck. There are two methods to deal with them: 1) Dryad bomb them. Keep attacking & losing to them (assuming you're not losing a ton of honour) until you win. 2) Wait until there's several of you all dead and waiting to return the battlefield and all run out together in a mob.

2. There are many topics with lots of helpful suggestions to reduce lag. I would suggest reading a couple to swat up on what you can do to assist your computer in running this computer resource intensive game.

3. Take screenshots of this happening and submit tickets to the devs with them attached. Glitch/bug abusers get dealt with.

4. BG is by level and as is it's the most fair it's ever been. I know this may not seem like it to yourself. But I promise you, it's the fairest it has ever been.

Bitching/complaining, we all have bad days.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• 1. I hate spawn campers... If u come across a spawn camper u should say a word on party chat so that the ppl with high BR (who most of the time also hate spawn campers and are somewhere in the middle hunting) know what is going on. I like killing spawn campers. I love takeing a break and just keep killing them until they learned their lesson. That ofc only works when 1 - ur team has a high br player that can kill him and 2 - that person wants to do it (most of the time it's time consueming)

2./3. see Ginger

4. It isn't really fair if it goes by BR either. We have the same issue with arena. If u r lvl50 and have 35k br and a lvl65 has 35kbr and u get pinned together in BG the lvl65 will 1 - stun u constantly and 2 - simply beat u because he has stronger attacks then u have including the higher level troops. U can't really call that fair either. I think by level is still the most fair. U can decide urself if u want to work on ur BR and level slowly (as in see EXP as the most horrific thing in this entire universe) and beat those ppl that level quickly in BG and Arena or be one of those quickly beaten ppl.
                        server: Kabam s30
                        IGN: Leighton
                        Class: Archer
                        Level: 80

Comment

• Most RPG games wants you to level up so you'll be stronger... But this game Wartune is one of the few which doesn't.

Comment

• i bet bg would be fair if it was accourding to 'HONOR RANK'

Pros:
                            1) It will give a motivation to people to level up, because basically people looking for meds camp at 49-54-59.
                            2)Person will not lose 400 honor. So yes for 10 honor loss many people will enter even lvl and br difference bg.

Cons:
                            1) Will be unfair to low levels say lvl 30 private vs lvl 65 private (they do exist)
                            2)It will not be fun for person who actully planned his entire game. Instead, it will be good for some quick lvlers initially.

Ps:- I dont give a ** LD before next mantainance :P
                            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• It's fair, you just need to raise your BR (NOT YOUR LEVEL) and beat spawn camper, I prove it, all spawn camper will gone when they realized that you get more stronger than first time you meet each other. And you can be pride, say everything what you want, jerk them if that need. Spawn Camp is a bad strategy because at next BG he will lose honor when get defeated. You should realized, all the top rank player on server rarely doing spawn camp, because they can get more by defeating player with overlevel honor. Lvl 34 or 44 Crusader? HAHAHA they are nothing when he came out on lvl 49 BG, I kick them easly and get 200 honor everytime. Just control the amount of exp you get, and keep raise your BR.

Comment

• spawn camping is bad but stealing honor is equally bad, unless you have some personal difference with them or they are camping or charging you. You are with lot of dryads.

"What goes around comes around".
                                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                                X