Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "Seperate BG by BR or 5 Levels" Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It can be easy done to divide the BG by level and br.Most of the MPG have even an system to control the Clothes of the Player that enter a mp fighting place to avoid that they try to cheat.But Archer have right it will be never Implemented here why if you face unfair fights where you will never win you will be more easy spent money in the hope that something change.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
      Zebq will have a fun time on his own then.

This is impossible, and will never be implemented.

Say a level 59 has 90k BR (As some do) and a level 75 only has 90k BR, the level 75 can stun the level 59 for 3 turns, and has higher level troops than the level 59.
      The level 59 wont be able to kill the level 75 at all.
      This is correct... which of course I do not agree to the Original Poster's suggestion.

Comment

• I am not going to repeat my thoughts on this again, instead I will just provide a link to my previous post which is available through the "SEARCH" button.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....990#post923990

Comment

• Every 5 days somebody complains about bg, roflmao. Stay out if you can't fight. TIred of this. 2 years all complaints about bg. This is as fixed as it will ever be. Get stronger, get dryads or don't, but stop wasting our time crying about bg. Nobody cares.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            Every 5 days somebody complains about bg, roflmao. Stay out if you can't fight. TIred of this. 2 years all complaints about bg. This is as fixed as it will ever be. Get stronger, get dryads or don't, but stop wasting our time crying about bg. Nobody cares.
            Its not complaints, its merely suggestions. After all, isn't this the suggestions and feedback section. If we all share similar suggestions, maybe just maybe one developer might hear us out. As far as fighting among each other, lets do it in game and not here
            Last edited by LAO998; 05-05-2014, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAO998 View Post
              Its not complaints, its merely suggestions. After all, isn't this the suggestions and feedback section. If we all share similar suggestions, maybe just maybe one developer might hear us out. As far as fighting among each other, lets do it in game and not here
              It's a complaint, You are complaining people with lower br cannot do BGs, which is not true in any way, they can do it just fine, when I was low lvl and br, just dryad until you can kill that guy, then get 200+ honor, also level 9 vip, the possibilities are endless.

Very few will ever agree on this EVER, mainly because there are huge br gaps for lots of players, you expect R2 to place their top cashers in a bg alone? So lets say, top 10 players only get to vs 10 people a day if they even do bg anymore. and lets say someone level 49 95k br goes into bg and matches all 95k br, well they will be mainly vsing 60+ and get stunned to death and just lose more honor then they can gain.

This idea is flawed way too much and well it won't ever happen so keep your complaints to yourself, because as R2 says, "The Customer is NEVER Right, No one ever knows what they want they just think they do and when they get it they don't want it."

Pce Kiddo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                It's a complaint, You are complaining people with lower br cannot do BGs, which is not true in any way, they can do it just fine, when I was low lvl and br, just dryad until you can kill that guy, then get 200+ honor, also level 9 vip, the possibilities are endless.

Very few will ever agree on this EVER, mainly because there are huge br gaps for lots of players, you expect R2 to place their top cashers in a bg alone? So lets say, top 10 players only get to vs 10 people a day if they even do bg anymore. and lets say someone level 49 95k br goes into bg and matches all 95k br, well they will be mainly vsing 60+ and get stunned to death and just lose more honor then they can gain.

This idea is flawed way too much and well it won't ever happen so keep your complaints to yourself, because as R2 says, "The Customer is NEVER Right, No one ever knows what they want they just think they do and when they get it they don't want it."

Pce Kiddo.
                I never said I agreed to the post, I was just stating this was a suggestion and feed back section. And here we go again

Comment

• Originally posted by LAO998 View Post
                  I never said I agreed to the post, I was just stating this was a suggestion and feed back section. And here we go again
                  And like Filfiljuma said, a new thread with the same suggestions (he called it "complaints" and what people do here, usually suits the compliant definition) is created every few days since I started the game (12-13 months ago).

Comment

• I`ll repeat : Its not R2`s fault players have no brain and look to be the highest player as level from their servers, and when it comes to BG/Arena and MPDs they stuck. Its easy to level and hard to grow BR i know, less work on char.. and dont give me that old excuse "I`m a non-casher" , I`ve seen non-cashers doing great in BG/Arena for their levels.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                      I`ll repeat : Its not R2`s fault players have no brain and look to be the highest player as level from their servers, and when it comes to BG/Arena and MPDs they stuck. Its easy to level and hard to grow BR i know, less work on char.. and dont give me that old excuse "I`m a non-casher" , I`ve seen non-cashers doing great in BG/Arena for their levels.
                      am fully agree with u man bg its fun gaming ty r2 (noncasher)

Comment

• Originally posted by Renagus View Post
                        It seems lately that the battle grounds are only for upper level 100+ br members only. For those of us with lower BR, it is impossible to obtain any honor or win any battles. Suggest you develop ranked battle fields which place the player into a battle having only members with similar BR ranking. As it is right now, it seems highly unfair on new players and players haveing less than 100k BR

Suggest ranking battlefields as follows

25 - 35k BR
                        35 - 45k BR
                        45 - 55k BR
                        55 - 65k BR
                        65 - 75k BR
                        75 - 85k BR
                        85 - 95k BR
                        95 -105k BR
                        105 - 125k BR
                        125 - 150k BR etc.
                        Then what will happen if I strip off to make my BR down to 70-80k while the real BR should be around 140k ?

Comment

• noo seriously guys drop it- no point. worse idea ever. stay lower and build instead of whining on BG . i don't feel like fighting higher levels only coz i took my time to build

Comment

• Then what will happen if I strip off to make my BR down to 70-80k while the real BR should be around 140k ?
                            there are easy ways to avoid this many mpg use a protection against that.That what must change is the Bg after level 45,55 until there the bg are ok.But its stupid for an level 45-49 or 55-59 to stay in a bg for 45-54 55-64 the difference are much to hight not only in br but even holy seal and sylph you can have it at max for your level but the other will have it always highter then you

Comment

• Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                              And like Filfiljuma said, a new thread with the same suggestions (he called it "complaints" and what people do here, usually suits the compliant definition) is created every few days since I started the game (12-13 months ago).
                              Call it what you will, it doesn't matter. It does seem like a complaint but its in the (SUGGESTIONS) area. I don't know about you but i can read perfectly clear.

Comment

• I don't agree with same battle rating bg, becoz as an archer with over 100k br I can easily strip and make my br drop to enter low level and battle rating bg, just dominate the field. Like Gladius stated, but the only bad question, suggestion, complaint, etc... is the one not being asked. After all, isn't this why they created this fourm?

Comment

Working...
                                X