Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are no plans to implement trading.

There are plans, however, for an auction house of some sort in the future. Keep a look out.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Wartune doesn't have a trading system

but we have an auction system

u can auction ur UNBOUND items for gold and the buyers will buy it for balens which will result in u getting balens (20% Reduction ofcourse) 80% of the balens u auctioned for will be urs to use so save up on ur unbound items

PS: highest value is legenary stones and crystaloids so save some for the other players cause u will have a big que in line if ur gonna sell something like that

PS 2: currently r2 is checking if there is any other currency which can be used for the buyers so no balens will be used weather the fail or succeed is up to fate
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• WHY WE CAN'T SELL?Or Trade?

Hello Guyz i just wanna say..is very sad we spend a lot of money and stone for our armor...and we can not sell it with other players..

and why we can not trade?it such a waist if we found good item that not belong to our job but we cant give or sell...with a good price..

thats all i need to say thx for post my thread

Why try, when the world may never notice you? Because, there is that %1 chance that the world will notice, and you will be the one to change the world ^_^

by:ch4rlie server 118

Comment

• you may get good stuff, but trading and selling it is not always the best option..... specially if you want refinement crystals.....

currently, R2 is reviewing selling and trading system options for wartune, and there is no ETA on when it may be a part of the game

Comment

• Trade doesn't exist in chinese version so it won't exist here either but there is something SIMILAR to trade system which is called auction house

r2 is currently working on it please make sure u keep ur eyes on forums for more details

ur patience is appreciated

THANK U
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• so what is the option?buy ballen?to buy alchemy to get gold or daru?or buy a full set? we need gold for guild...blacksmith..to upgrade our city...buy army..buy skill ...buy astral..so what is the best option?please tell me ^_^ thx

thx for the answer

Why try, when the world may never notice you? Because, there is that %1 chance that the world will notice, and you will be the one to change the world ^_^
              Last edited by VicZar; 01-24-2013, 08:31 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Originally posted by R27886345 View Post
                so what is the option?buy ballen?to buy alchemy to get gold or daru?or buy a full set? we need gold for guild...blacksmith..to upgrade our city...buy army..buy skill ...buy astral..so what is the best option?please tell me ^_^ thx

well u can try a couple of things starting with once ur done with ur 3/3 MPD attempts u can help ur guildies with their NM modes which will help them get legendary set

if its something u can pass then take ur guildies till summoner then ask them to kick u and tell them to invite those who need the stones and use skel keys to get the legendary stones

this is an effective way to get legendary stones

also make sure u give them tips to level up and also many info which u gained with experience ok these things will help later on

if i was u i would be making special guides for them based on their abilities and their schedules which will help them lead a good game life and a good real life

there are many things u can do to help ur guildies

give them gold gaining tips
                powering tips so on and so on and when market/auction system comes u can help them even more

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• trade between juatorii by the same guild

to make trade between players with a certain limit of money and items balens.astrale.
                  I hope you will think this idea was put into operation.thanks

Comment

• trade between players from the same guild

to make trade between players with a certain limit of money and items balens.astrale.
                    I hope you will think this idea was put into operation.thanks[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Auctioning/trading in this game or not?

Auctioning/trading in this game or not?

Hi peoples

Last day I was browsing thru the internet cachee on my comp and found some language file related to this game.
                      It displayed all game elements descriptions in english, but while I was reading it, I stumbled on a large section mentioning a function called auctioning.
                      Ive seen this in another game before too, and it was really succesful, so I asked if anyone herd about it, and some older players told there was somesort of trading function but it got removed shortly afterwards.

Is this true? why has this feature been removed? It could have been such a fantastic feature.
                      Were there any problems with it or have peoples been cheating with it? If thats the case, just ban players who do auctionings from the same ip/network, also with an in-game warning.
                      Also add level limits to objects, if a object thats being auctioned is an x amount (maybe 5) of levels above the other player's level, they cannot bid on the item besides not being able to use it.
                      This would also prevent smaller players from getting high level objects in their inventory getting an unfair headstart and makes auctioning much more fair.

An special currency used on auctions could be used too and bought with either balens, vouchers, gold or other items. (this would be some nice income for the makers of this game I gues)
                      This special currency could be bought, earned, won, found w/e way you want it players to have and makes chances more equal to all players in the server instead to giving advantage to the big players who squeeze gold stacks out of nothing.

I think if you make it more balanced, punish cheaters badly or making it harder/impossible to cheat this might become a usefull feature (again).
                      Just squeeze out ilnesses from the feature and launch it again is my idea.

Please comment, and yes I herd there might have been exploits in the past, but those are the things Ive requested to be fixed, so explaining how bad the system was in the feature will be suggestions to improve it instead.
                      I guess that bidding with balens(converted to tokens perhaps to seller)/auctioning tokens would generate an nice extra profit in the game and maybe there should be minimum prices you must ask for each object too, categorized in rareness to prevent ppl from offering things for almost free of charge.

Comment

• It's not removed. We still waiting for this one XD

The one you read, Im betting that one using China Language.
                        That's the original version of this game, so, no wonder they already had auction house while we still need to wait for that to come... when?
                        Oh and auction house will using ballen as it's currency. lol.
                        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                        IGN - Vein

Comment

• there is an auction system coming up... they have it in the chinese version. but you buy with balens, and you can sell things for balens too. can't buy for gold

Comment

• Oh strange why would there be a line called then "you don't have enough gold" :/

Comment

• To Auction an item u need to pay some gold to the auction house

when the player buys it 20% of the profit gets cut and 80% of it goes to u

gold however will not be coming back

so

long story short

to auction it u need gold

to buy something u need balen

after u auctioned it and sold it u will receive 80% of the balens

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• wow sounds really interresting!
                                where can I play the chinese version where that system is live?

Idc if its chinese, I can blindread anyways because I know the functions of all buttons and can refer to the english version if I need to know someting

Comment

Working...
                                X