Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope it will be soon, i'm tired of getting items that aren't for me and i could give them to friends in my guild. Plus a trading system will let us play this game at it's full extent and not keep on selling/recycling items that might be helpful to others and from which we could gain n EXTREMELY small amount of gold or refinement crystals.

Comment

• if this done,, its good idea for make lot of account

Comment

• trading system = gold farmers. No thanks

You wanna see this all day in world chat?

wVVw . stupidg0ld . C0m
        wVVw . stupidg0ld . C0m
        wVVw . stupidg0ld . C0m
        CRCSUX
        Knight
        S50

Comment

• Trade/Sell With another player

I can suggest to add trade or sell with other player ? it's missing to the game i think.

I don't say : the player can trade anything anytime ! no, just item unbound or equipement useless for them.

You can make it with a price by item.

Thank you

ayataneiruka

Comment

• another thread about trade.

Comment

• Trading items

Hello,
              Suggestion: allow people with +99 friendship to trade items.
              Player from ArmorGames

Comment

• trading items

I think it would be great if there was something like an auction house where you can sell useless stuff or things you do noo longer need.

Comment

• Trading system!

we some times get the equipment thats we cant equip and we need the other items fast and they need too almost more tthan %75 need trading system
                  PLS....... LISTEN TO PLAYERS
                  -Xcalibur
                  -Archer
                  -GLORY

Temple of Sailora
                  [S43]

Comment

• Originally posted by pain2683 View Post
                    we some times get the equipment thats we cant equip and we need the other items fast and they need too almost more tthan %75 need trading system
                    PLS....... LISTEN TO PLAYERS
                    Please... use... the search function...
                    There are plenty, and I mean plenty of threads like this before, asking for trade. Trade/auction system is implemented in later patches, as the original version of Wartune has it, we will get it, sooner or later.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• really its almost one year this game started
                      -Xcalibur
                      -Archer
                      -GLORY

Temple of Sailora
                      [S43]

Comment

• please add a trade system it's much needed

trading is a need tool and will help out what do u think do we need it i say yes

Comment

• they add auction house some day but iirc it will be only for balens users

Comment

• I like the idea of a trade store between players....would help out a lot.

Comment

• another thread asking for trade

Comment

• Originally posted by Masharab View Post
                                they add auction house some day but iirc it will be only for balens users
                                Free users can still sell items and get balens. The AH if kept the same way as the chinese version is made so non-cashers to be cashers. Sell things with a gold fee for balens, and allow cashers to purchase them for balens. I.E. you selling some unbound lvl 50 legs in the AH. you list it up for a gold fee and some casher comes and purchases it for balens. You get the balens they get the legs. Only thing is R2 may decide to change it so it may be a different AH. We won't know until R2 decides to implement it which probably won't happen for some months still.

Comment

Working...
                                X