Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade System

I likely wish to have this kind of trading among players. Items that are stored in bags that are not being used but 'worthful' must be traded instead of selling it . For example i am using my valor sword because its more powerful than my croatian sword, I would like to trade my croatian to others who ever want it in exchange of balens, golds, vouchers, and even another shop items. TY ^_^
    IGN: KatetheCat
    Class: Knight
    Server: S10 Termini Cliff
    Guild: Oblivion

Ava and Rease, my pets

Comment

• Trade/auction system will ruin the game in no time, believe me there will be numerous gold miners , hackers come out because of it. Actually it will benefit me, I am a heavy cashier, would like to pay money for everything. but just image what will happen if we can buy everything with cash?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• i don't think a trading system will ruin the game to be honest. yes, there are people out there will WILL hack and make things difficult for everyone else but as long as the developers keep the trading within Guild members, it should work out fine. I mean a few of my fellow Guild members have got items that they don't need anymore eg receiving astrals that they don't need or use and pieces of equipment or even items that they know would greatly benefit myself or fellow member. As long as Wartune developers keep track of things going on their will not be a problem.

Character: Vixen2012
        Server 37 Bloodlands
        Guild SoulEdge

Comment

• obviously you do not have experience for other F2P games, and you underestimate underground market. the trading system will provide a efficient way for the gold miners to trade everything in the game for cash under the table with player.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• Trading will end this game faster than hacking. I mean... who wouldnt mind setting up 50 alts to farm 24/7 for you then "trade" you gold for all your bullhorns.... nice... Gold Plated Gold Horns.

Comment

• I don't like the idea of trading.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Hmm... maybe a "give" option? Some equipment, as I an see being an archer, is mostly knight/mage.. which some friends might have use for?

Not..sure.. but I do know there's a limit for multi accounts... to many at once, and the computer will crash..

Just..suggesting..
                The Demons rule in the realm... But I, the Demoness Neko, never falter..

Live your life how you want, and do not question others..

Comment

• For it to be less susceptible to exploit, there must be some real cash involve.

Make each trade cost 50-100 balens (balens to be deducted from the seller's account to R2).
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    For it to be less susceptible to exploit, there must be some real cash involve.

Make each trade cost 50-100 balens (balens to be deducted from the seller's account to R2).
                    Um... Balens... those... aren't my kinda thing... Maybe a balen/voucher option is best suited? I do know a lot of people "Rage" about cashers though....
                    The Demons rule in the realm... But I, the Demoness Neko, never falter..

Live your life how you want, and do not question others..

Comment

• There's no trade system, but auction house.
                      It;s running with ballen and item that you can sell only 'unbound' item.

The time we can use it?
                      Lol, maybe next year. Seeing how long it takes for r2 finishing pacth 1.45 =="
                      Last edited by Ruise; 01-16-2013, 03:10 AM. Reason: Wrong type
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

• Trade system will lead to alt abuse in this game x.x
                        Crystal Saga
                        Server: Whisperwind Beach
                        IGN: hei
                        Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                        Guild: Nightmare
                        Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                        Server: Tauren Camp
                        IGN: Izaya
                        Lvl: 45+ Archer
                        Guild: Mayhem
                        Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                          There's no trade system, but auction house.
                          It;s running with ballen and item that you can sell only 'bound' item.

The time we can use it?
                          Lol, maybe next year. Seeing how long it takes for r2 finishing pacth 1.45 =="
                          u can only auction Unbound items not bound items
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            u can only auction Unbound items not bound items
                            Wups, typo.
                            Thank for your correction
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

• its good to have trade system, but it will be abused by alts. so maybe they trade system will be available at lvl 60 or higher i doubt people will lvl their alts up to this lvl. ^_^

Comment

• Trading

My idea is to have a player to player trade window of some kind. So many times I have things I can't use or recycle. It would be nice to be able to trade with friends or just people in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X