Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    agreed, in addition to the above benefits u mentioned, it would also help the dead servers, the servers that dont have many players left.
    True so true
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• Great idea!!!!

I believe the game should have in-game trading, or in-game friendly "offers" such as gold,items...
      not as far as clicking the link to buy items from world wide players but, for players in friends list "guild"
      also for world players to sell these items they should have a shop or storage board that players can go and visit with the option to pay in balens, gold, vouchers to buy other players items they have posted.... and a player may only post so much "sell" 1-5 items for gold etc... in a 24 hour period..
      Also, this should be a V.I.P. extra. 10-20 items in board within a 24 hour period..
      this could be done inside the castle or just outside the castle walls...
      and for trading a player links the item then ask for private message the player needs to either add to friends list before trade or join guild... all trades are final
      just an idea would help promote V.I.P.
      and more interaction between players....
      "Trading board for non v.i.p." ,
      "trading amongst friends must have v.i.p. "
      to initiate a trade between players atleaste one player needs v.i.p.

and a player may only post so much "sell" 1-5 items for gold etc... in a 24 hour period..
      Also, this should be a V.I.P. extra. 10-20 items in board within a 24 hour period..

Thanks for your time,
      p.s. hope everyone thinks this could be a great idea.
      Jason256
      Last edited by Jason256; 01-05-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Trading is a no-no.

What's stopping you from creating 5000 alternates and transferring gold to yourself?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Trading is a no-no.

What's stopping you from creating 5000 alternates and transferring gold to yourself?
          totally agree +1

Comment

Trading is a no-no.

Yes bc it be much faster to create 5000 alts and farm instead of just farming with one alt. Please think logically derp. No one is going to create 5000 alts due to the fact that takes time to do. Not to mention most of the good items now arn't until lvl 50+ and i doubt anyone going take the time to lvl 5000 accounts to lvl 50 to farm legs and crysloids. If you are talking about gems that is not a huge issue. Due to the fact the new cata with double rewards ends up giving you tons of gems in a matter of a few days work. Lastly, all games have trading system and are really easy to make alts for and farm if you really wanted to. Most people don't do it and you know why? It takes more time to create alts to farm than it does to actually farm with one character.

Comment

• Homestead coming up i heard it's gonna be sort of a trade center
              Fingers crossed
              ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
              Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
              My pathetic youtube channel
              -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

• lets do it as an auction board with the minimum time period of 3 hours or so.

So you cant trade directly and the 5000 alternates is not possible.

Is this idea good?

Comment

• Trading well might not happen and i am praying it doesn't but auction system will happen cause thats a "MUST" for the game

there have been many posts of the same kind of request and all of them were given the answer that they are "EASY TO ABUSE"

so "PROBABLY" not gonna happen still stands

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                  Homestead coming up i heard it's gonna be sort of a trade center
                  Fingers crossed
                  Can u please tell me who told u that?

i wanna know too
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• indeed a good idea .. it will also help to stop monopolization of market by strong players and will also keep prices in check ..

Comment

Trading is a no-no.

as said in the details V.I.P. account only can trade directly so if you want to pay for every V.I.P. account then go ahead and make 5000 alts
                      please read all details before making a GOOD statment lol
                      Last edited by Jason256; 01-05-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• no we dont need trading

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason256 View Post
                          as said in the details V.I.P. account only can trade directly so if you want to pay for every V.I.P. account then go ahead and make 5000 alts
                          please read all details before making a GOOD statment lol
                          They can't make a only VIP trading cause its just plain stupid

whats the point for only VIPs to have the most GREATEST advantage in this game?

OMG yea spend money to transfer stuff to ONLY those who spend money like u

before u post a suggestion just think more than twice about what ur saying and what the consequences can be

trading only for and between VIPs will make EVERY non VIP QUIT

why ?

if u ask why then ur not even worth talking to

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• VIP = direct trading = I'll have my level 50 PvE set right on the day of implementation.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• player trading shop

why can we have shop for player to sell their item???? can sell in silver cash or balens? and u can take a 5% or 10% tax when there is player trade with player? like this more player will buy balens? good for both party? there is alot fo low lvl player who need item to help also i belive this is a good thing to have in this game?

thanks

Comment

• I think a trading system is coming around in the next few patches.

Comment

Working...
                                X