Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must have an auction house,

trade any items that unbound to players

Comment

• Nope. Disagree
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• trade ... NO way auction house is something we already have but i would expect disappointment from it cause the currency might end up changing
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• for a small cost of balen would b great but not gold or free..
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Originally posted by onimad View Post
            for a small cost of balen would b great but not gold or free..
            yea a small balens cost it would be great that way we non cash players can atleast have a small fighting chance
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• Trading items

Hope some items can trade..

Comment

• Originally posted by R25470935 View Post
                Hope some items can trade..
                abusive, spam alts everything you call it. No for trades
                :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

• player can send item to other players or trading...

i really love this game i wish trading is in the game

Comment

• aslong as their is some sort of limit to go agaisnt real world trading.

as such the gold or item needs to be in a 5k-10k value range of the other item.
                    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

• soon servers will full of alts, trade their gold, daru, gems, etc to their main.

Comment

• Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                        soon servers will full of alts, trade their gold, daru, gems, etc to their main.
                        +1 but as long as they secure trading so as not to be abused why not add trade system?
                        :DIn the end everything will be ok, if it's not then it's not the end yet, so just smile:D
                        :cool:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why it is called "present". - Master Oogway of Kungfu Panda:cool:

Comment

• how to "secure" trading? please do tell me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                            how to "secure" trading? please do tell me.
                            maybe make items bound so they can not trade it but i have no idea when it comes to gold

Comment

• well if they only allow to play a game per ip then it is ok, and maybe have a market place or something, where you can sell between certain prices and people can browse what they want to buy

Comment

• why not have a main guild vault as well as personal guild vault. so if you get something you don't want, like for my knight a good archer weapon, then you can drop it in the guild vault and someone from your guild can take it.
                                as a bonus, maybe if they take your weapon/item, then you get like some guild points or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X