Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    I used to against opening auction house, I agreed on auction house now:

1, first of all, it is part of game, if it is available in asia version, there is no reason to ban here.
    2, the game is too expensive, need auction house to enrich income diversity,
    3, motivate people to continue to play with boring tasks everyday.
    Even on asia ah is balens pay

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• but we can gain balen from auction house, can't we?

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        It's balen pay but you put up items with gold and you get bound balens back or normal balens forgot. On that note. I am staying out of this topic as it always turns out into a stupid unnecessary argument. TS do some searches plenty of topics on this forum about this issue.

Comment

• Chinese people know that please the player means more than please our cashflow.

Think it's ************ that decide what we get here, so better go to them and complain than here.

Comment

• I will always agreed that we really need to have an auction house. Voted for Yes.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I used to against opening auction house, I agreed on auction house now:

1, first of all, it is part of game, if it is available in asia version, there is no reason to ban here.
              2, the game is too expensive, need auction house to enrich income diversity,
              3, motivate people to continue to play with boring tasks everyday.
              1. Conquer China
              2. Order 7road to make auction house for wartune USA
              3. wait for wartune to patch.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                1. Conquer China
                2. Order 7road to make auction house for wartune USA
                3. wait for wartune to patch.

I like your photo Save the whales

Comment

• I think more and more want auction house now that we got bound balens, sylphs, and such. SO MUCH MORE FARMING. those that got time and farm, most likly got all blue or at least green sylphs, they most likly would like to earn some on their farming they could be doing, while we who don't have time for farming, would LOVE to buy them fast and quick. Everyone wins.

Before it was basicly just loids and leg stones we really wanted to sell, but now, there's so much more, and so much more time needed!

Comment

• its r2's decision not to bring auction house not wartune/7roads, the codes are already there.
                    And i am not sure but i think it was hacked before and so its banned.
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                      its r2's decision not to bring auction house not wartune/7roads, the codes are already there.
                      And i am not sure but i think it was hacked before and so its banned.
                      No the AH was never released. Codes might have been there but it was never fully implemented. They didn't release it due to "bugs" being in the system and wanted to make sure it ran right for us. Thus they put it on the "coming soon" list.

Comment

• Sounds good, hope the "coming soon" list is not too long.

another interesting observation is: somebody mentioned it is r2's decision to ban "auction house" feature on our side, but as I notices, for other R2 web games, like Yiten and another new asia style RPG, they all have "Trading/Auction" feature in the games. So the assumption from what I thought is "7road" made this decision to intend to close "auction house" in English version wartune considering about their daily net income (7 digits number us dollars income everyday from oversea market)

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        No the AH was never released. Codes might have been there but it was never fully implemented. They didn't release it due to "bugs" being in the system and wanted to make sure it ran right for us. Thus they put it on the "coming soon" list.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

Sounds good, hope the "coming soon" list is not too long.

another interesting observation is: somebody mentioned it is r2's decision to ban "auction house" feature on our side, but as I notices, for other R2 web games, like Yiten and another new asia style RPG, they all have "Trading/Auction" feature in the games. So the assumption from what I thought is "7road" made this decision to intend to close "auction house" in English version wartune considering about their daily net income (7 digits number us dollars income everyday from oversea market)
                          7Road allowed Auction house in turkish, brazilian, asian, germany, italian, polsky and spanish versions of the game, but in English version, 7Road doesn't allowed? I think not ._.

Comment

• so is it discrimination?

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                            7Road allowed Auction house in turkish, brazilian, asian, germany, italian, polsky and spanish versions of the game, but in English version, 7Road doesn't allowed? I think not ._.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

so is it discrimination?
                              No. like a mod officially said: "The decision of not having Auction House is decided by ************". in other words, as long as you play the variation of This game under the name "wartune", you would never find auction house available. That's why the same game under different names has it. R2games, Konggregate, and kabam are launching this game under ************'s permission.

for a simpler explanation: 7road make this game -> ************ buy the license from 7roads-> r2games buy the rights to publish from ************. So whatever this game's contents is decided by ************.
                              Other providers like ******** also buys directly from 7Roads, not ************ so they have their own title and contents.

This is also means whoever said it was the decision of 7road is spewing bullcrap.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• well, if ******** make european servers, r2 is ****

Comment

Working...
                                X