No announcement yet.

Problem: sajan/sianlord/Hyzio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh, not quite right. there are Jews, Israelites, Israelis.

The Jews, also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and ethnoreligious group originating from the Israelites (Hebrews) of the Ancient Near East.
    Generally, in modern secular usage Jews include three groups:
    - people who were born to a Jewish family regardless of whether or not they follow the religion,
    - those who have some Jewish ancestral background or lineage (sometimes including those who do not have strictly matrilineal descent), and
    - people without any Jewish ancestral background or lineage who have formally converted to Judaism and therefore are followers of the religion.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

The Israelites were a Semitic Hebrew-speaking people of the Ancient Near East, who inhabited part of the Land of Canaan during the tribal and monarchic periods (15th to 6th centuries BCE), later evolving into the Jews and Samaritans, inhabiting the territories of Judea and Galilee, and Samaria respectively. In modern Hebrew usage, an Israelite is, broadly speaking, a lay member of the Jewish ethnoreligious group, as opposed to the priestly orders of Kohanim and Levites.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites

Israelis are citizens or nationals of the modern state of Israel. Although Israel is a Jewish state, it has a multiethnic society, home to people of different ethnic and national backgrounds.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelis

ooh, the discussion is getting longer

Comment

• yes and more and more boring

Comment

• Uh, yes, that is what I said.

Your first example is a cultural reference.

Your second example is a cultural reference.

Your third is speaking of the nationals of a nation.

There is no scientific evidence that divides them as a "Race". You are talking about social constructs, not genetic differences.
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• lol whats up with the names this is just a game fools and if you cant take the names just quit playing it even binladin would have played this game if he was alive so will you guys ask him to change his name lol

Comment

• funnily enough there are people living in the US who's surnames are hitler, r u going to string them up and hang them because they have that surname?

Comment

• and i'm pretty sure there are loads of people in the middle east with the name saddam hussein, and u can probably find loads of people with names taken from famous people in history good/bad always depends on where u live, so really if u are that easily offended don't play social online games, is the most simplest answer.

Comment

• I don't see why you all think it's okay to name something jewonfire. Do you not see how horrible that is? That's why there such things as hate crimes and things like that. There is a certain line you can stay withen and it won't be a big deal. However, there are things you can say that is just too overboard. That is why people get over here get arrested if you spray nazi signs over the walls or say bad things about gays,. other races, sexual harassment, or just overall hate speech. If something is offensive to someone then do the right thing and don't do it. Just bc this doesn't affect you personally doesn't mean it's a good thing to do. Names like jewonfire is not called for and people have every right to make complaints about that. There is no understatement on those kind of viewpoints. It doesn't matter if the person was just trying to troll to get you upset or he/she really means it. It's hate speech and hate speech is never ever a view to understand. if we allowed all this hate speech and didn't do anything about it. There still be slavery in this world, there will be murders and rapes everywhere, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  I don't see why you all think it's okay to name something jewonfire. Do you not see how horrible that is? That's why there such things as hate crimes and things like that. There is a certain line you can stay withen and it won't be a big deal. However, there are things you can say that is just too overboard. That is why people get over here get arrested if you spray nazi signs over the walls or say bad things about gays,. other races, sexual harassment, or just overall hate speech. If something is offensive to someone then do the right thing and don't do it. Just bc this doesn't affect you personally doesn't mean it's a good thing to do. Names like jewonfire is not called for and people have every right to make complaints about that. There is no understatement on those kind of viewpoints. It doesn't matter if the person was just trying to troll to get you upset or he/she really means it. It's hate speech and hate speech is never ever a view to understand. if we allowed all this hate speech and didn't do anything about it. There still be slavery in this world, there will be murders and rapes everywhere, etc.
                  its okay because no one is talking anything about their religion,when someone starts naming after their religion or see someone on their server with these names they gonna complain too

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    its okay because no one is talking anything about their religion,when someone starts naming after their religion or see someone on their server with these names they gonna complain too
                    Yes, I agree. These people say to just ignore them and let it be but I am sure if something affected them personally they won't turn the other cheek. They act like it's all harmless and we're all makinga huge deal out of nothing but bunch of hyprcrites. I am sure if like there mom had died and people been talking bad things about there mom who is deceased they will get all upset as well. I am not even jewish and I find this disrespectful. Naming your pet Hitler is probably the closest thing I would say that doesn't cross the line. Its still bad and shouldn't be done but that's still not too far over the line. However, going over board like names like jewonfire or something so horrible like that then that's where it crosses the line and no one should just sit there and ignore it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Yes, I agree. These people say to just ignore them and let it be but I am sure if something affected them personally they won't turn the other cheek. They act like it's all harmless and we're all makinga huge deal out of nothing but bunch of hyprcrites. I am sure if like there mom had died and people been talking bad things about there mom who is deceased they will get all upset as well. I am not even jewish and I find this disrespectful. Naming your pet Hitler is probably the closest thing I would say that doesn't cross the line. Its still bad and shouldn't be done but that's still not too far over the line. However, going over board like names like jewonfire or something so horrible like that then that's where it crosses the line and no one should just sit there and ignore it.
                      actually my mum is dead and when people say offensive stuff about her i just laugh at them and ask if they wanna go join her, doesn't affect her, she's dead, and words are just words, people will always hate as they wish and that's their perogative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
                        actually my mum is dead and when people say offensive stuff about her i just laugh at them and ask if they wanna go join her, doesn't affect her, she's dead, and words are just words, people will always hate as they wish and that's their perogative.
                        and that is one of the most common lies people say,when this happens you dont laught you rather get sad

Comment

• really? why how does it affect her? she's dead, feels nothing.
                          and quite frankly how is wat a no mark on the internet says important? why should i be offended, do they know me? or my mum? do i know them?
                          i couldn't care less about idiots in the game saying stuff, happens in all games, heard a lot worse, seen a lot worse, and u know wat i managed to live through it unscathed, miraculous i know

Comment

really? why how does it affect her? she's dead, feels nothing.
                            and quite frankly how is wat a no mark on the internet says important? why should i be offended, do they know me? or my mum? do i know them?
                            i couldn't care less about idiots in the game saying stuff, happens in all games, heard a lot worse, seen a lot worse, and u know wat i managed to live through it unscathed, miraculous i know
                            you just called them idiots you just proved my point

Comment

• i didn't prove your point because i laugh at idiots, i don't get sad angry or anything else, in fact i have been known for falling off my chair from laughing too hard lol

Comment

i didn't prove your point because i laugh at idiots, i don't get sad angry or anything else, in fact i have been known for falling off my chair from laughing too hard lol
                                if people talk about stufs you call them people and calling them idiots if you care of what they say,point proven gn now lol

Comment

Working...
                                X