No announcement yet.

Problem: sajan/sianlord/Hyzio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope those people and their mothers burn in a fire for such disrespectful names, my grandfather was in WWII fighting against the Nazi (btw try saying nazi in game it gives you %$%$) so why is it okay to have names like this? perm ban them plz

Comment

Originally posted by aggressivelove View Post
      http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/9t4s.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/3voz.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/vfhl.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/f871.jpg/

Dont say me something like: "You should send ticket about this" cause Im already, so many people from game do this many times, but you guys from R2 do not care for it cause he/she spend a lot of dirty money!!! In every other game for those names this dude will be banned, not only from game, but from country! So much people is upset cause of him. Names like this dude gives to Sylph is shame, not for him, but for you, dear R2! Do already something about this! And yeah, I post this that any1 else can see it, cause I dont care will I get it ban, cause I cant play normaly since new patch that only makes lag and nothing more. Tnx.

as your signature says Why so serious?
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
        Pick up a damn history book! So you think burning or suffocating children alive does not make someone evil, huh?

0xykotton makes an excellent point. Most people with a brain would be offended by something. This is just common sense. Anyone who doesn't care just has no knowledge of what Hitler did. Or they support him.
        lol or maybe they don't care coz they weren't born then so it has no meaning to them, am not about to be offended by something that happened over 60 years ago, there is much more relevant stuff today

Comment

Originally posted by Eldredd View Post
          lol or maybe they don't care coz they weren't born then so it has no meaning to them, am not about to be offended by something that happened over 60 years ago, there is much more relevant stuff today
          Well that's your belief but to majority of others it's still very offensive. Being jewish or not you shouldn't be talking about Nazis and things like that like it means nothing. Slavery is gone now. So does that make it right for me to talk badly about African Americans and wishing that slavery still exists? No, it doesn't and people still get offended by that. Which is why you should respect people and just not think everyone has your mentality. If something is really horrible like that then no need to joke about it or say anything about it. That's just plain stupid and inconsiderate of others. There is nothing funny about Racism or anything of that sort.

Comment

well it means nothing to me, and neo nazi's still exist today, but so wat, has no effect on me. Why do u keep bringing up the past? There are worse things happening in the world today. And if u ask someone from gaza wat they think about jewish people u probably wouldn't like that either, but it's their view and they have a right to it

Comment

Originally posted by mad4green View Post
              The creator of this thread has a point, and he had to report this issue.

In my country, talking about fascism (Nazism), promoting fascist symbols or ideas is a criminal offense (6 months - 3 years prison time)
              I concur, the OP has a point, aside from regulating or censoring certain words in chat, I do not know if the creators of this game have a "screening process" for IGN's that people use or in this case allowable names for Sylphs, I just laugh at times when I encounter weird names (ie: Boobies, Pantydown,...) however some people might take offense to said names, esp if it deals with Fascism or Racism.
              People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
              사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

well it means nothing to me, and neo nazi's still exist today, but so wat, has no effect on me. Why do u keep bringing up the past? There are worse things happening in the world today. And if u ask someone from gaza wat they think about jewish people u probably wouldn't like that either, but it's their view and they have a right to it
                I am not going to be giving respect to people who view those beliefs. That be like me giving respect to all the past murderers too since there belief is to kill people and I should respect that right? Please racism is never tolerated and just bc it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it doesn't affect other people around the world. You are basically condoning murder and racism by saying we should respect those beliefs. Why don't you just ay you enjoy people being murdered and burned a live then?

Comment

No-one is asking you to respect anything.
                  My view is my view i don't try to put my view on other people and neither do i try telling others wat their views should be.
                  So u keep your view and stop telling others wat they should believe and how they should behave.

Comment

No-one is asking you to respect anything.
                    My view is my view i don't try to put my view on other people and neither do i try telling others wat their views should be.
                    So u keep your view and stop telling others wat they should believe and how they should behave.
                    If someone believes in killing people and thinking that's a good thing to do. We should definitely go after them and stop them. Are you going say that murders should not be imprisoned bc we should understand there views and let them go do w/e they want? No matter what we shouldn't give respect or consideration or w/e to people who are racist, prejudice, sexist, or any of that other offensive ****. It doesn't matter if it's there view. If there view is harming others then action needs to happen. You are a really sick person for thinking that this view is something that we should understand and let them view it. These people should be banned from the game. This type of stuff is uncalled for.
                    Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-20-2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      If someone believes in killing people and thinking that's a good thing to do. We should definitely go after them and stop them. Are you going say that murders should not be imprisoned bc we should understand there views and let them go do w/e they want? No matter what we shouldn't give respect or consideration or w/e to people who are racist, prejudice, sexist, or any of that other offensive ****. It doesn't matter if it's there view. If there view is harming others then action needs to happen. You are a really sick person for thinking that this view is something that we should understand and let them view it. These people should be banned from the game. This type of stuff is uncalled for.
                      ok well the guy in that pic is either from the middle east or south east asia, feel free to go there and stop him from his "view", personally i think he did it to nark someone off, but anyways i really don't care.
                      And i'm not interested in your view either, i'm starting to think u are a sick person too.

Comment

ok well the guy in that pic is either from the middle east or south east asia, feel free to go there and stop him from his "view", personally i think he did it to nark someone off, but anyways i really don't care.
                        And i'm not interested in your view either, i'm starting to think u are a sick person too.
                        I have every right to think what I think. What he is doing is uncalled for and you know that. naming someone jewonfire is not funny nor is it a "view" you should understand. It's just as bad as bashing on gays, or bashing other races. You are basically condoning murder when you say we should understand there views. There is no understanding of there views. What they view is sick and uncalled for. I do not understand why you think what they did was a good thing to do and why you are defending them so much. You are like the only person I know that things murder is legit and should be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          I have every right to think what I think. What he is doing is uncalled for and you know that. naming someone jewonfire is not funny nor is it a "view" you should understand. It's just as bad as bashing on gays, or bashing other races. You are basically condoning murder when you say we should understand there views. There is no understanding of there views. What they view is sick and uncalled for. I do not understand why you think what they did was a good thing to do and why you are defending them so much. You are like the only person I know that things murder is legit and should be allowed.
                          really? u have every right to think the way u think and i don't have a right to think the way i think? LOOOOOLLLL!!!!!
                          U realise that's pretty much the way hitler operated right?
                          I never actually defended anyone i just said it didn't bother me, and i couldn't care less wat they name sylphs, that's not condoning anything, it just holds no importance for me, and u don't know me to say anything about me, are u on your periods or something?

Comment

really? u have every right to think the way u think and i don't have a right to think the way i think? LOOOOOLLLL!!!!!
                            U realise that's pretty much the way hitler operated right?
                            I never actually defended anyone i just said it didn't bother me, and i couldn't care less wat they name sylphs, that's not condoning anything, it just holds no importance for me, and u don't know me to say anything about me, are u on your periods or something?

You didn't say you condone anything yes but you implied it by saying we should understand there views and respect them bc who are we to view what to view. There is a difference in stopping someone views on things such as religious beliefs and political views are than there on someone views of burning and killing people. Murders and other types of people like that do not get any type of "understatement" Disagreements with something is fine but going to the point where it's being harmful to someone else is not fine and that is where the line is drawn. Example, It is okay to disagree with gay marriage and give your viewpoint on why it shouldn't happen. However, if you go into bashing gays and saying that are all going to hell for being gay then you are just talking nonsense and that isn't called for. That's crossing the line and that's where understanding others viewpoints is invalid now. Get this through your head racism, fascism, etc do not deserve any type of understatement since those views are not the same as disagreements of the things that is posted here. Believing that murder is okay and putting names of jewonfire and people who relate to that isn't called for at all.

Comment

i never implied anything, and where did i say u have to respect anything? i said they have a right to their view and they do, that's it. The rest was just replying to your neverending monologue on the subject.
                              and like i said before u cannot stop people from thinking the way they want to think, got it?
                              and i suggest u stop insulting people for not holding your view!

Comment

i never implied anything, and where did i say u have to respect anything? i said they have a right to their view and they do, that's it. The rest was just replying to your neverending monologue on the subject.
                                and like i said before u cannot stop people from thinking the way they want to think, got it?
                                and i suggest u stop insulting people for not holding your view!
                                If people view that murder is right. I have every right to insult them. Seriously why are you defending these people? What they are doing is wrong and you know that. You are implying what they are doing is right and don't lie about it. Obviously you think this same with too or you wouldn't be defending them. Just by saying we have to understand there views and that they have everyright to view that shows you are defending there actions. These people lose there rights after they think this stuff. People have been arested in real life for these hate speeches online. Now we do not know where they live or what laws there country has but over in the US these people do not have anymore rights and therefore do not get any type of understanding. Murder is never right and that is what Hitler did and that's what jewonfire implies.

Comment

Working...
                                X