Fix knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Lmao go to oceanic and tell pipster he sucks as a knight lol. hell go to west servers and tell Warking he sucks a knight lol. Knights are an amazing class if you know what you are doing.
    funny how you only talk about top knights in that post...

im 96k br and regret my decision to make a knight everyday, and dont say "you play a knight bad"..its not rocket science..there isnt alot of choices to go with skill wise..

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
      funny how you only talk about top knights in that post...

im 96k br and regret my decision to make a knight everyday, and dont say "you play a knight bad"..its not rocket science..there isnt alot of choices to go with skill wise..
      Top knights get there butt kick by top mages and archers. No if, and, buts or maybe.
      Last edited by PrinceRpf; 02-10-2014, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
        Top knights get there butt kick by top mages and archers. No if, and, buts or maybe.
        that statement is very true

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
          that statement is very true
          either all of us who got our *** kicked by knights play it wrong, either you are. You might not want to hear it but I sometimes defeat knights with 25 k br more than me, and sometimes I get defeated by knights of similar br. not a lot of science you say? then explain that

Comment

You need to learn how knight skills work and get the proper gems/refines and you will do better. I still find lots of knights who doesn't even know that argon shield is based on players HP and how to properly execute skills.

Comment

Knights aren't broken. Trust me.
              Knight - Kabam - S1
              Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
                This is very true, high powered gaia one shots any knight of a comparable BR

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  This is very true, high powered gaia one shots any knight of a comparable BR
                  and mages/archers of a comparable br won't get 1 shot?

Comment

gaia with high br pretty much one shots anybody ..... its a race to the delph now, ftw.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                      ye archers was the weakest class since this game got launched and still is. If u have 3 chars of evry class all lvl 80 and evryone spend same much money archer cant win. The problem is easy. Knights and Mages can have at least same high burst damage as archers but knights tank alot more and mages got very much mdef + got heal. So due to the pdef of knight a pattack sylph would be useless against them while with a mattck sylph u also cant have alot higher damage then knights due to there build in damage reduction they get from passive. And with a mattack sylph u wont do any damage to mages really. Since archers also dont have high mdef, at least not high enough to effectivley reduce the damage of mages they get destroyed from mage wich give u a 12k+ bleed after 50% timer + very high magic damage.

So if anyone disagree with something or got any tipps for archers feel free to post em cause for right now archer is weakest class in my opinion and other pepole dont know how hard it is for us if we have to face those 140k br crit knights and mages with 7k + crit. Archers would need a passive buff with + 20% mdef or something to become usefull in pvp.
                      Use gaia against knights and use amazon queen against mages, problem solved. Now it's just a race of who casts faster.

Why would an archer use a mattack sylph against mages other than in GA? If I see a high br mage in BG, I would definitely change to amazon queen before confronting the mage.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                        gaia with high br pretty much one shots anybody ..... its a race to the delph now, ftw.
                        If you as a mage is saying that then there's something horribly wrong with your MDEF, archers and mages survive gaia shots, knights die with it, simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          and mages/archers of a comparable br won't get 1 shot?
                          Ofc they will not, their MDEF is a lot higher than knights'

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            If you as a mage is saying that then there's something horribly wrong with your MDEF, archers and mages survive gaia shots, knights die with it, simple.
                            I can't understand why archers have higher survibility than knights against gaia. As for mages, bring amazon against them. the aq special is a little lower than gaia's but mages do have 20% less hp than the rest of the classes. If you really want to bring sylphs in discussion anyone can be 1 shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              I can't understand why archers have higher survibility than knights against gaia. As for mages, bring amazon against them. the aq special is a little lower than gaia's but mages do have 20% less hp than the rest of the classes. If you really want to bring sylphs in discussion anyone can be 1 shot
                              Exactly what dragg said. +1

Comment

• hiii please send skill knight pvp and pve

Comment

Working...
                                X