No announcement yet.

What do you think of the wilds events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had similar situation yesterday in God's Descent.
    I was fighting 18th boss, attacked 4 times already and he had nearly no HP when he buffed.
    Then he attacked me, killed me, but due to 50k deflection, he lost his HP as well.
    It didn't give me the kill, the boss had nearly 0 HP on that HP orb.
    I entered just to drain it's infinitesimal HP amount and as soon as I entered - poof, boss got full HP again.
    When I failed at this try, the message on the log appeared - You received -1,395 points - and I actually lost those points..
    Nearly 20 mins on the fight + another 20-30 mins for attempts totally wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
      There was no chest... we killed it then it said failure, twice.
      Daehawk alr explained the issue, send a ticket =)
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
        Dark Succuba has been glitching since it was on the S1's. You can sometimes "kill it's hp bar" but it doesn't "die" instead it keeps secretly killing you when you can't do anything then will give you "failure". So no rewards for it to collect.
        Thats what happened with me

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          Daehawk alr explained the issue, send a ticket =)
          I am already, just wanted to moan #139639 is my ticket number if any mod wants to pass it on i would be grateful
          Last edited by chrisarnold94; 07-24-2014, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vierka View Post
            I'm starting to hate all this new updates that require more and more time... When adding new event to the game they should take 1 old event out... Otherwise this game will become only for non-lifers.. D:
            you are funny, just simply dun do thwe old event! if they t ake out more will complain why so . isn't it better that you as a player should have the discretion of what to and not to do if no time?
            S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
            IGN : Neggy

Comment

Dumbest Event Ever introduced !
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                Dumbest Event Ever introduced !
                I think CQ takes that title in my opinion

Comment

2 hours cultivation ,50 min blitz cata, solo blitz 40 min , do nirvana,spire,tok,maps,arena,battleground,wb,tanks,amy,CQ,guild battle and now wilds

not to mention minor things like farm,fishing,gem hunt,plunder ,astral 20 mil gold per day without vip(might even take most than anything time).....

all I present at top takes all day to do especially for new servers where they must do arena for pvp insignia and battlegrounds for honor,pvp, carting..

they should improve old events and give something in events we already are doing like dragon soul in mpd...not create more and more new once,we don't have 50% content of Chinese imagine when all come we wont be able to do all no matter if we spend all day in front of screen

that card system should be improved less for lvling to require and more att per day,also that middle slot for card and those 2 extra orbs above middle slot to be able to unlock

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                    I think CQ takes that title in my opinion
                    why? CQ boxes are good.. no?
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                      why? CQ boxes are good.. no?
                      Huge time waster for a few SC, and it just annoys the hell out of me.

Comment

with the bugs some have, i'm really wondering what's the point of having a test server... and i don't think it's player from the test server fault
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I think i will go blind doing this event.

Comment

The announcements are getting worse now. Why do we really need to know if someone has used Divine light just to eradicate the fog for a few moments...
                            To Willow:
                            Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                              don't like it? don't do it! simple...
                              NO! its not so simple! The problem is, some players will do it, event if it take them 2 or more precious hours from their lives. And I don't have that time and I no get reward while they do. So they get stronger and I fell behind.

Comment

fought lvl 80 spirit of electro with my 140k br team, got wiped in 3 minutes.
                                the bosses are really ridiculous.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X