• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matyre View Post
    Like circuit, waste of time
    why are you here in the 1st place.. lol
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

All this moaning and you all neglected to point out the rewards are junk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
        People like you are vermin to the forum.
        Everyone has the right to complain. And it's makes you hypocrite while you complain about their legit complains.

Comment

Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
          People like you are vermin to the forum.
          Everyone has the right to complain. And it's makes you hypocrite while you complain about their legit complains.
          you misunderstood my point.. playing this is kinda time wasting to begin with.. so.. you tell me..

Comment

you misunderstood my point.. playing this is kinda time wasting to begin with.. so.. you tell me..
            in my case, while i did technically wasting time, i try to waste my time efficiently.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              in my case, while i did technically wasting time, i try to waste my time efficiently.
              +1 to that.. same for alot of peeps here.. same goes to me..

Life is beautiful without so much hates..

Comment

Cant u read the title of the thread?

Comment

My two cents, I like the event. I have no trouble finding my 5 attempts for mobs, nor trouble finding 3 elites that I can kill. As for bosses, I either look or wait for someone that needs a hand. I don't feel it takes that much of my time. The fog is annoying and I see no reason to have that as part of the game play.
                  [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

personally, my opinion of course, it is just another way to keep me in this game alittle longer.. something new, until the "new" wears out. I feel however, that with the amount of running around we should still be abl to see the kingdoms.. maybe a little "lite" on top of each to show if they have a timer.. I plunder ONLY inactives as do most of the ppl i know since we only need kyant. Nothing is MORE maddening that running across the land to FINALLY see its on a timer.. running again to see another is also etc. etc.. as far as mines go, i click where i want to go, then hero and watch as i go looking for mines..
                    ♥Wildfire♥
                    G.M. of HONOR
                    lvl 80 archer
                    S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

• Yeah I agree, I do the same...plunder the inactive and now i either have to waste my energy to teleport or wait till my character runs to the inactive castle.
                      Originally posted by Wildfire54 View Post
                      personally, my opinion of course, it is just another way to keep me in this game alittle longer.. something new, until the "new" wears out. I feel however, that with the amount of running around we should still be abl to see the kingdoms.. maybe a little "lite" on top of each to show if they have a timer.. I plunder ONLY inactives as do most of the ppl i know since we only need kyant. Nothing is MORE maddening that running across the land to FINALLY see its on a timer.. running again to see another is also etc. etc.. as far as mines go, i click where i want to go, then hero and watch as i go looking for mines..
                      Server- BriarWall Forst S494
                      Name- MrGaD
                      Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
                      Level- 59
                      Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

• its all well and good saying dont do it but if you want to go plunder you now gotta trawl through the darkness hoping to hit a city on your travel due to this silly update and the return button dont work in maps atm its so bugged out

Comment

• time-wise getting the wilds mount is comparable with the tok or arena mount, so that's ok i guess. but i agree, the fog driving me nuts.

Comment

• Another problem I have with this new wilds is the drops for the rewards are not the same for all the players. If you have a group of 4 fight one of the monsters, whether it be elite or a boss or even a monster, each players rewards are going to be different. One person can get 3 mystery stones while another player can only get gold and kyanite. They should be the same IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              How would you determine if it was possible to blitz a MPD ? Based on what?
                              Think he means if they added blitz for multiplayer dungeons and events like spire, there would be more time over for this "wilds event.
                              And its not such a bad idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                                Very lame, requires too much time and i believe it will be very very boring, just as map treasure haunt (which you have to do it for crystal shards otherwise 99% of players would have skipped it).
                                Totally agree!

Comment

Working...
                                X