What do you think of the wilds events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    fought lvl 80 spirit of electro with my 140k br team, got wiped in 3 minutes.
    the bosses are really ridiculous.
    boss need good combination for it, I think 140K should be possible, just be more careful =)
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

can we have an option 2 stop the bloody darkness please its driving me nutzoid

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        boss need good combination for it, I think 140K should be possible, just be more careful =)
        i know despair when i see one, and this is one of them.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
          I think CQ takes that title in my opinion
          CQ is point and do, 2-steps to finish one, much better than wilds which has 100-steps
          in all direction with no guarantee of rewards. dumbest event ever.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Seriously - as if finding them wasnt bad enough without the darn fog!

Comment

waiste of time wat the point in spending an hr to find a boss n still cnt find it n wen u do u cnt beat it complet bollocks in my opinion
              IGN xKing Arthur BR 2.48 mill lvl 80

Guild Valints guild master

Server S471

Comment

so ppl haven't seen u get a mount when u have 1200 stones from the wild monster's

Comment

its hard to find bosses. more bosses are needed on map

Comment

1 Word IT S**S **** event

Comment

I bet you not many people will agree with me, but for me its a fun event , finally a usefull something in wilds.

h8ters gonna h8

Comment

you don't need more bosses since lvl 70's and 80's are too damn hard for most big players. A few more elites would be nice though.
                        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Hi, is anyone else having a problem of not receiving any rewards? My party killed a lvl 60 boss, which is within the 15 level range. I didn't use any attempts before this one. Another guildee said that didn't receive any reward for hers either.
                          Meichien lvl 74 archer
                          Guild: "TheSaints" of kabam-s25/15 US West
                          Play-style: Light-casher noob

Comment

Easier than I thought it would be to find things. That said, still an annoying time sink. After I get the mount, will be done with it.

Echo the sentiments of being sad that I can't hide while saving for 80 enchants anymore, lol.

Oh...and 80 bosses are fu**ing hard. Don't think it's possible for people my size yet (180k had three others with me: 140-150k). At least 70 bosses are pretty darn easy...and we finally have a use for lvl 3 ss, yay?
                            Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 07-24-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                              Dark Succuba has been glitching since it was on the S1's. You can sometimes "kill it's hp bar" but it doesn't "die" instead it keeps secretly killing you when you can't do anything then will give you "failure". So no rewards for it to collect.
                              If you refresh you'll be back into the fight, again and again with the hp bar renewing each time, until he finally manages to kill you.
                              It's a bug, keep away from those until they fix the problem.

JBird
                              Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                              Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                              One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                                with the bugs some have, i'm really wondering what's the point of having a test server... and i don't think it's player from the test server fault
                                This.. has there ever been a bug exposed on S1 that was fixed before the rest of us get the patch? I don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X