X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    they are tanky already imagine if u give them heal skill with all those passives 20%pdef,20%hp,20% better healing effects ,7%dmg resist,-10%crit dmg,and passive block heal,with Apollo and agoran shields

u can have 3 heal runes 30% heal its very good heal for knights easy and fast to cast cant be chaosed(stolen) like mages heal(restor bl and sun) and gives rage its very effective on knight since they got high hp and passive 20% more from healing
    let's say about solo PvP
    20%pdef - not helping much as we have super sylph Hercules which is MATK...orz
    20% better healing effects - who can heal me?
    -10% crit dmg - I don't find such passive, pls send me with screenshot
    agoran shield - that's equal to our 20% HP, it is not much
    3 heal runes 30% - find me a battle which I can use heal rune 3 times (and heal rune is for all classes not just knight)

and heal rune is % based, not affected by our healing passive (i.e. no +20% effect)
    Last edited by kimwong; 08-07-2014, 10:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    block rate is higher when you face someone lower BR than you, so normal for that knight block you so often

but remember knight only have block heal as their regen method, unlike mage or archer with a powerful skill
    they are tanky already imagine if u give them heal skill with all those passives 20%pdef,20%hp,20% better healing effects ,7%dmg resist,-10%crit dmg,and passive block heal,with Apollo and agoran shields

u can have 3 heal runes 30% heal its very good heal for knights easy and fast to cast cant be chaosed(stolen) like mages heal(restor bl and sun) and gives rage its very effective on knight since they got high hp and passive 20% more from healing

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    Block will always beat critical stat mainly because GA astral -50% critical chance

which means that crit classes will have their attacks blocked and in knight case will heal them, on high defense and big hp its very hard to dmg knight

it still is small nerf to knights problem is most ppl play knight as archer forcing to much crit and dmg

I as mage 160k br faced knight asahira 200k br(I think its name)in bg couldn't do dmg at all with aoe than I delphed with sylphed took 1/5 hp and healed her with rest sylph skills at end I died and she was full hp
    block rate is higher when you face someone lower BR than you, so normal for that knight block you so often

but remember knight only have block heal as their regen method, unlike mage or archer with a powerful skill

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Block will always beat critical stat mainly because GA astral -50% critical chance

which means that crit classes will have their attacks blocked and in knight case will heal them, on high defense and big hp its very hard to dmg knight

it still is small nerf to knights problem is most ppl play knight as archer forcing to much crit and dmg

I as mage 160k br faced knight asahira 200k br(I think its name)in bg couldn't do dmg at all with aoe than I delphed with sylphed took 1/5 hp and healed her with rest sylph skills at end I died and she was full hp

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    just done the WB tonight, and actually knight can do good in WB

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98354[/ATTACH]

sale is ~170K BR so can't catch her :P
    Some would still claim it's because Sale was on afk or is stupid

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    just done the WB tonight, and actually knight can do good in WB

Click image for larger version

Name:	War085.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	220.5 KB
ID:	1692522

sale is ~170K BR so can't catch her :P

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
    Caballero - or moron - I routinely top the knight chart in WB. There is no denying the fact that if you take a knight and Archer of equal BR and both PLAY WB then the archer will win. What you are most likely observing is, and it is becoming more frequent, is those 150k archers/mages arent playing at all but a friend has logged them in and playing in AFK mode.
    I am so sorry, dear omniscient player, I dared to disagree with your statement.

I did WB on 157k knight and his foot round was just similar to my 160k mage.
    Knight rota (first was lame due to no rage):
    1. Delphic Destroyer
    2. Slasher + Rage Rune
    3. Slasher + Ult Slasher
    4. Enhanced Delphic Destroyer (+ Ult Slasher when no lags)
    5. Slasher + Chaos Rune
    6. Slasher + Ult Slasher

Mage rota (first also worse due to lack of rage):
    1. Thunderer
    2. Lightning Bolt + Chaos Rune
    3. Thunderer (+ Lightning Bolt if no lags)
    4. Lightning Bolt + Rain of Fire
    5. Lightning Bolt + Lightning Bolt
    6. Thunderer + Amnesia Rune

Average knight rounds with lvl. 20 inspiration - 300k (gold/daru)
    Average mage rounds with lvl. 20 inspiration - 280k (gold/daru)

Knight 49k PATK, lvl. 7 Determination astral
    Mage 48k MATK, lvl. 9 Determination astral

Leave a comment:

• muzza40
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    im not a knight hater but block healing should be capped maybe not 3k but with players hitting 1mil hp in china thats about 40k heal each turn..knights would be unstoppable
    With Sylphs getting crit hits of 300k+ I see no issue here

Leave a comment:

• muzza40
    replied
    Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
    if knights intercept really is random target now instead of only front row then none of you have the right to b.itch, you get the best rage gain rate atm so before when you were in front getting intercept to land on a knight wasnt as big a deal you got it back fast mages and archers have a way lower rage gain rate and this change will devistate them they will need more turns to recover... So what your block heal gets nerfed... it needed to be nerfed. It is just stupid attacking a knight and seeing them block heal for as much or sometimes more damage than was delt to them. A self healing brick wall is really dumb. Knights do not need ANOTHER passive to boost block because again you already have the most passives in teh game you have 4 (attack, hp, def and damage reduce) whereas archers have (attack, crit and hp) and the poor mages only have 3 and one of those is pretty useless (attack, mdef and 8% chance to reduce rage) knights dont need more passives. They have huge % attacks already they can do lots of damage. I see knights dominating wb, bg, sky trail gods descent more often than archers now days... The only point i would give you is the block heal should ahve been caped at 5k not 3k and i would also recommend archers bloodthirsty strike needs to be nerfed similarly to knights block heals. Because it is also stupid seeing an archer do pretty decent damage and getting a full heal at the same time. It should be either only one of the 2 or if both it needs a nerf. Getting a free heal without wasting a turn of not doing damage alone is strong, you cant even complain about mages heals because for a mage to use it they have to not do damage whereas you can still do damage at the same time.
    Do you even look at the performance in WB, GD, and Skytrials. It is only the most extreme cashing knights that get in the top bracket here.

Leave a comment:

• muzza40
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    Or you just don't know how to do WB.
    There's a 142k knight on my server that does WB a lot better than many 150k+ archers/mages

And don't complain about Shadow Thrasher.
    Mage's Thunderer costs 50 rage and mage's gain their rage a lot slower than knights.
    Caballero - or moron - I routinely top the knight chart in WB. There is no denying the fact that if you take a knight and Archer of equal BR and both PLAY WB then the archer will win. What you are most likely observing is, and it is becoming more frequent, is those 150k archers/mages arent playing at all but a friend has logged them in and playing in AFK mode.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
    I agree that this heal cap (which is news to me) sux. But the MPD comment is not true - at least not on my server. I would rather run an MPD or spire with 3 knights and an archer (two having irises) than any other combination. One change I would like to see with knights concerns the stupidly low cast rate and cost. Mages and archers have 1 second CD on skills so they completely dominate in WB. Another change would be shadow slasher - the rage cost of this should be reduced to 5 or even zero. I would also replace its talent with a blood sucker instead of the defense (which I am yet to see trigger)
    Or you just don't know how to do WB.
    There's a 142k knight on my server that does WB a lot better than many 150k+ archers/mages

And don't complain about Shadow Thrasher.
    Mage's Thunderer costs 50 rage and mage's gain their rage a lot slower than knights.
    Last edited by Caballero1321; 08-07-2014, 08:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• muzza40
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    If that's the case, can you also accept an astral designed to reduce block. There is an astral that specifically reduces crit chance
    The astral that affects crit rate has no measurable effect on an archer because his crit rate can exceed 100%. If the crit rduction applied after everything else (capping the archers at 100%) the the crit reduction would be effective. As it is now even if you have maxed the astral you will find an archer will crit almost 100% of the time against you!

Leave a comment:

• muzza40
    replied
    Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    I MAY only accept cap in block heal only if block rate increases and I get 20% block boost like archers do in crit.
    And let's not forget that if I block a double hit I only heal ONCE.

So far we have by far slowest skills, we get dominated by gaia cause of the lowest MDEF, we are optional in mpd cause we can't heal/ss/IS/puri effectively even with runes and sylphs. And let's not mention sky trail/god descend where our slow skills let us die in boss rage.
    And in 70-80 wilds bosses? Need ss and puri and IS. Knights are always optional
    The only advantage we had in pve that made 1 knight slightly more usefull than an archer as tank was our block heal.

I am really sorry if my attitude is offensive, but I am only expressing what I feel by what I read
    I agree that this heal cap (which is news to me) sux. But the MPD comment is not true - at least not on my server. I would rather run an MPD or spire with 3 knights and an archer (two having irises) than any other combination. One change I would like to see with knights concerns the stupidly low cast rate and cost. Mages and archers have 1 second CD on skills so they completely dominate in WB. Another change would be shadow slasher - the rage cost of this should be reduced to 5 or even zero. I would also replace its talent with a blood sucker instead of the defense (which I am yet to see trigger)

Leave a comment:

• alkaizer_x
    replied
    I'm began to think Wartune devs create knight only to become food for other classes and dang i'm one of that

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Yhina View Post
    So in short, the story goes. Some chinese super whales cash like there is no tomorrow and get some uber healing thru block. I bet there are other whales like mage (that can still use their hp base regen) and archers that can 1 shoot others. Do they nerf that? Seems no. Furthermore, they think there is not enough "damage" as it is, so they add another stackable astral for more attack (and also reducing block chances at the same time).
    If you ever thought defensive set up was possible in this game, and that knights were "tanks" of some sort, you better get that idea of your head : the sooner the better.
    Really Chinese knights wouldn't be able to be super OP regardless of how much they block heal. Let's say a top knight on our servers block heals 13-15k... compared to a China knight block healing 40-50k, seems drastic sure. But what about the fact that their tops have 4-5x the attack? People are just looking for excuses to justify it lol

With block heal nerfed and penetration astrals block as a stat is becoming more and more meaningless, might as well just have enough defense stats where it doesn't matter what you get hit with.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X