Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yhina
    replied
    So in short, the story goes. Some chinese super whales cash like there is no tomorrow and get some uber healing thru block. I bet there are other whales like mage (that can still use their hp base regen) and archers that can 1 shoot others. Do they nerf that? Seems no. Furthermore, they think there is not enough "damage" as it is, so they add another stackable astral for more attack (and also reducing block chances at the same time).
    If you ever thought defensive set up was possible in this game, and that knights were "tanks" of some sort, you better get that idea of your head : the sooner the better.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    that's penetration not % astral so not % based
    ?????

Not talking about penetration at all. Try reading the other posts to find out what was being discussed, not just jumping in and talking about something completely different

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Yeah I would be quite happy to give a scroll that increases block by 5%, as long as there is an astral that reduces block chance by 50% at level 10, like the GA astral and crit scrolls
    that's penetration not % astral so not % based

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by Varch View Post
    If we get an astral to reduce blocks, can we also get a pot/scroll to increase them?
    Yeah I would be quite happy to give a scroll that increases block by 5%, as long as there is an astral that reduces block chance by 50% at level 10, like the GA astral and crit scrolls

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    Pfft.. Intercept is so overrated ! It only prevents ennemies from using delphic/aoes/shields/heals/strong attacks spamming. It is common knowledge slasher/arrow strike/lighting strike are the go-to skills in terms of damage!
    Plus, it only messes the ennemy plans, while mindf'cking them! Who needs plans when you have an hercules.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    I dont know what class you play but you are ABSOLUTELY clueless about knights, so stop explaining me the tooltips, playing is much more different from facerolling on the keyboard.

As if you knew everything ABSOLUTELY about knights.
    I do not claim I knew everything, I am just saying positive things about Intercept amidst the issue about the knight's nerf.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    It has. A lot of people know that intercept hurts... It can make you lose turn, and need additional time to get rage again. Amature players usually gets disturbed when that happens, and that affects he entire whole battle - their emotions, their plans on how to battle are already messed up.

Plus, it does a fairly good damage at level 3, esp when it crits, and with the passive talent skill of knight, you have a chance to heal you by percentage hp, after 60 seconds... 14% heal is fairly good.

Mages and archers who are usually placed at the back would now have to be wary because they could be hit by intercept.
    I dont know what class you play but you are ABSOLUTELY clueless about knights, so stop explaining me the tooltips, playing is much more different from facerolling on the keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    After seeing the hp bonuses from the title, it makes sense that they have to cap the block heal... but then, 3k is a bit too low.... hey should have ade it higher, like 3.1k
    loooooooooooooollll good one bro adding to the fire lololol

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    After seeing the hp bonuses from the title, it makes sense that they have to cap the block heal... but then, 3k is a bit too low.... hey should have ade it higher, like 3.1k

Leave a comment:

• CelestialGaia
    replied
    Originally posted by ARUNACHILLES View Post
    Hi,
    Guys heard that knights block heal is now capped at 3k........ Is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this????...... Knights are weak class and the one thing which was better in it was block and 4% healing we get from it (only source of heal for knights) ......... If this is changed to lame 3k heal then no point in playing a knight when we knights can't do anything special....... Archers can heal, DF, Reduce dmg recieved, increase dmg done...........mages can do almost all that a archer can do ........... wat can a knight do NOTHING but to leech on to archers and mages for help in mpd and spire ........... People wont want knights for their daily runs since we are such a useless class ............ Apart from asking developers to give something worth to knights they made it even worst..... I hate to call myself a knight and i ll never recommend new players to take up knights .............. Pls do share ur opinion guys..............
    lol Achilles :3
    In resistance guild ;D I shall see you soon my pretty

Leave a comment:

• R210326811
    replied
    I feel sad for this. I have posts complaint about my knight and they nerfed our most life saving skill.

What is the use of knights now? I was always placed at the back of the game and mage/archer do the tanking now. "Oh we have a knight but sorry we will place u back, you will die quickly" but don't worry we will heal u to keep u alive. LOLZ *** my azz.

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    Knight intercept can only be used once in 1 battle, because of the "Kawaii" cd. While Pvp its pretty useless lol. Block is being caped to 3k, and it will not be changed sadly. Knights have to invest on Runes "Major one is Freeze" while Archers have freeze and Mage Thunder also has freeze. Knights have 2 biggest delphic, but it eats 2 turns. Knight shield and Apolo shield can be scatter. Mages can puri As there are some advantages, there are major disadvantages also. What knights can do? Go Africa and PLay Soccer :P. Seeing one passive of knight getting nerfed is not fair, but hey "Its more challenging that way now". No need to complain and no need to cry over it. Whats done is done and nothing we can do about it.
    Last edited by Lazydazymugetsu; 08-06-2014, 09:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    im not a knight hater but block healing should be capped maybe not 3k but with players hitting 1mil hp in china thats about 40k heal each turn..knights would be unstoppable

Leave a comment:

• Varch
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    If that's the case, can you also accept an astral designed to reduce block. There is an astral that specifically reduces crit chance
    If we get an astral to reduce blocks, can we also get a pot/scroll to increase them?

Leave a comment:

• xCannon3
    replied
    Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
    ok... make Proficient city Games undo this. R2 pays for the game, they can ask for something, right?
    you dont understand how greedy proficient games is. they have a club for top spenders with direct contects to gm's. while getting special items and treatment with anything they need.
    i personally think they are holding updates back to leech more money from players/partners

Leave a comment:

Working...
X