Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Minerva91- View Post
    Fix the "soles" please
    NOOOOO..... I like being the shoe killer of death!!!!
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R25369041 View Post
      and aren't you one of those ??
      As I am married to said "*********" I can assure you he is not one. He was only poking fun at the people who spend their whole lives around the game and never go outside. You specifically going after him, you should learn to lighten up, it is only a joke. No harm meant by what my husband said, just some teasing.

~ Mrs. Skillgannon

Comment

and aren't you one of those ??
        only for 1h while i was waiting for something(go see,it was exactly 1h i stayed there and i was reading a book at same time)

Comment

Originally posted by Celadine View Post
          As I am married to said "*********" I can assure you he is not one. He was only poking fun at the people who spend their whole lives around the game and never go outside. You specifically going after him, you should learn to lighten up, it is only a joke. No harm meant by what my husband said, just some teasing.

~ Mrs. Skillgannon
          and there ya go

seems i know what a door is XD

thanks love :*

Comment

~ Mrs. Skillgannon

maybe you should teach your husband to mind his words, not everyone is a damn loser as he assumes just because they play a game
            just saying, that if you ask me was being a total ********* all too full of himself, most of the guys who play this game do attend jobs and might even be more sucessful then him, so if you ask me that was pure stupidity that your husband showed

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
              and there ya go

seems i know what a door is XD

thanks love :*
              I should hope you know what a door is you're the one who kept pushing me out of one so we can go explore some new place you decided to go to randomly... (I used to be a hermit, so my friends said)
              He's definitely the good type of person.

Comment

maybe you should teach your husband to mind his words, not everyone is a damn loser as he assumes just because they play a game
                just saying, that if you ask me was being a total ********* all too full of himself, most of the guys who play this game do attend jobs and might even be more sucessful then him, so if you ask me that was pure stupidity that your husband showed
                Seriously, lighten up. It was a joke, just some fun.

~ Mrs. Skillgannon

Comment

m8 go back to my initial post and read the word M-O-S-T

Comment

obama drama, baby mama drama, oh my god that's a llama drama, i gots nothing constructive to say, I just sit around and yell at people on forums all day.

you aint got a life and neither do i, that's your prerogative and why would we lie?

Comment

also my friend,while u used the word EVERYONE,on my post EVERYONE wasnt included since i added the word MOST to it...

im a loser,and unsucesseful,but still i can read posts better then you and as my wife said,lighten up and read the posts TOTALY

Comment

Originally posted by ibigba View Post
                        obama drama, baby mama drama, oh my god that's a llama drama, i gots nothing constructive to say, I just sit around and yell at people on forums all day.

you aint got a life and neither do i, that's your prerogative and why would we lie?
                        LMAO well said AHAHAAHAHAHHA

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                          it will take them 3-4h if theres no delays,so go grab a book,watch cartoons,see a movie,sleep(which i am 100% sure several of u dont do and go on stuffed in caffeine or worse),go eat a meal(since most likely many of you missed the last 2/3 weeks of them...poor babys so thin they are ),go out(if u find the door,or if u know what is for that rectangular shaped thing that is stuck to one of the walls of your house and how to use it).
                          Notice he never said everyone was like that, just that there are quite a few that do live their lives around the game. He was not saying the majority does so, but those that actually do.

~ Mrs. Skillgannon

Comment

Originally posted by ibigba View Post

Your post made me laugh

Comment

please fix the bug in gw it's super laggy

Comment

Notice he never said everyone was like that, just that there are quite a few that do live their lives around the game. He was not saying the majority does so, but those that actually do.

~ Mrs. Skillgannon
                                isnt it awesome i married a english major? i love you sweetie :* :*

Comment

Working...
                                X