No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the club, stuff the comp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where are my wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• when we would reward go to the mailbox
      Last edited by Herlest; 10-10-2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• anything ... you do nothing good, Hall of Fame Compensation Pack is just for we don't talk because you don't take your responsabilities and i prove what i say.Click image for larger version

Name:	liar.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1676340

i never received my rewards. never received email with object : Hall of Fame, and you say "that rewards was already been sent"

i'm a liar ?? oh no!!! and i'll spend my cash on another game now

P.S. sorry for my poor english i'm french

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizzu86 View Post
          kompensasi apaan...???
          SAYAP APOLLO KU MANAAAA...????:

Guild: devil
          Server: S74 - Darton Vortes
          Class: Archer
          Sama aku juga belum mendapatkan imbalan..

Comment

• hahaha
            hahaha
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_65.png
Views:	1
Size:	809.1 KB
ID:	1676341
            APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• my winggggggggggg

Comment

• I hav my wing n warlord medal..but i really disappointed that many other 60k br haven't get their reward,my mate for mpd n arena Mystic frm server S 127 havent receive any but r2 say they already sent it..omg big liar r2..

Comment

• maybe im jus lucky receive my reward on time,but how others playa,we all spent cash to up our br for the br event,n yet not all get wat suppose they will get..fix old event before post new event..that sux..

Comment

• i still waiting for the reward... i dont receive the compensation pack and the wings... you said the event was automatic, so... now who cualified for the event? come on! dont lie in the post people, because you said automatically passed 3 days receive the rewards and surprise! 11 days and dont receive yet ¬¬ dont said was automatic if is not...

Comment

• should call it HALL OF SHAME
                      Last edited by LorettaMerialle; 10-10-2013, 09:56 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Comment

• Same here too, they fool us , regular clients, vip, honest, no warrior call, any of those ...and still they say all reward as been sent, LOL, not even this compensation dont arived to my , only the mail from recharge was on tine, NICE JOB R2!Realy , nice job.

Originally posted by Nalya View Post
                        i still waiting for the reward... i dont receive the compensation pack and the wings... you said the event was automatic, so... now who cualified for the event? come on! dont lie in the post people, because you said automatically passed 3 days receive the rewards and surprise! 11 days and dont receive yet ¬¬ dont said was automatic if is not...

Comment

• All rewards has been sent. Please check your in game mail. If you did not received your rewards, kindly report back to us for further investigation. Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

still nothing

Comment

• Thank you for contacting us. We are pleased to inform you that rewards has already been sent into respective characters/accounts that achieved proportional to the requirements of the rewards.

still no reward, they say me if has sent 2 times and i got nothing

Comment

• If i get my wings soo , i will send my screen shot here.

Comment

• I DID NOT receive any mail from you r2 with my rewards, although you said that you sent it to me! Please take care of this promptly. Thank you!!!

Ticket #601854

Comment

Working...
                                X