No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they want to get everyone in, not just the ones that cash and can prove ownership by providing screen shots of account history :/ they wanna get everyone in to avoid arguments and being accused of showing favoritism to cashers
    Last edited by R22102902; 05-18-2013, 11:16 AM.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• i didnt mean so that they favor anyone but if they can give back some chars to the owners why wait ( im not a cash user by the way )

Comment

• Well as MemoryLane said further back

The accounts there have no character information. I do suppose that payment receipts could be used to provide proof of ownership, as most companies store that sort of thing on a separate database. However, anyone who didn't make a purchase, or didn't make a recent purchase depending on how long their database stores information, would not be able to claim their characters at all.

Not to mention, the manual linking of an account to a character takes days to get done, just for one character. You'd be looking at months to get just the cashers restored, and most will have moved on by then. Personally, I would want anything to do with manually linking to be the absolute last resort, as it is in no way an efficient use of time and manpower that could be used on finding a fix for everyone.
        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

• well they are thinking of solutions anyway so till they find 1 that helps every one ther is no harm to link some chars back either using bills or char screen shot as proof.
          they arnt busy on someyhing since they didnt choose the way to get the chars back o till they do they can givesome chars back since they can . its not that hard to do ( lol im not a cash user and i never took i screen shot so im not saying this to my benefit ). if they do that at least most of us will be sure that ther is really hope for our chars. For me i almost stopped hoping but many of us can proove the owner ship so at least start with them they dont have to w8 with the less fortunate like me. Thx to all r2 employes and players

(J5)Seif

Comment

• just to get the cashers restored that way is going to take months like Memorylane said, and by months I don't they are talking about 1 or 2 either.
            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

• Originally posted by allukazoldyck View Post
              I think the players can sue them if they can't fix this especially those who spent a lot. It's their fault, they are not thinking ahead of all the possibilities.
              Before this idea takes root and everyone starts going crazy with it- there is no way to sue anyone over a game closing down, regardless of money spent or promises made. It happens all the time. Gaming industry is a hard one, given the massive amount of competition. You can't expect a company to lose money by hosting a game just because some spent money on it. Game characters are technically the property of the company, not the player.
              Originally posted by R23322844 View Post
              i didnt mean so that they favor anyone but if they can give back some chars to the owners why wait ( im not a cash user by the way )
              I want to clear something up here- the people working on fixing the issue for everyone would be the same people who would do the manual linking. We aren't talking about an army of people who can afford to have one person dedicated to doing this time consuming task. Start to finish on one character is 24-72 hours, because of the time it takes to receive the verifications. I know this for a fact, as I helped a handful of people from the 5 previous platform merges reconnect to their characters.

Given that there are 8 servers, it would take the whole team to wade through it all. Add in that the tech team is also responsible for fixing other issues, such as servers going down, maintenances, other account issues, and a multitude of other tasks.. And that's why it will take months. Meanwhile, there would be no one working on trying to get this sorted out for everyone.

Also, I want to remind everyone not to post their payment screenshots on the forum. This puts your account at risk for someone else to claim it, either now or later, using your own screenshot. Keep your personal information safe- don't ever post it on a forum.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• I understand they want everyone in. I personally don't think I would play if my guild couldnt get back in. They are some of my good friends and I wouldn't want to play without them. I just am saying if all else fails, at least they could save some characters. Absolute last option go by people providing proof of their characters.
                (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

• to clear some stuff up
                  1. there was no npc in the first place. it was supposed to be implemented but since the servers were gone the idea failed thats why we're all here
                  2. im a GIRL >.<''''

ok now, is there ANY way that joyo can have the servers back up so continue the npc idea? put them up for 24h or less, clone up the chars we have on r2 games to joyo like joyo did from their servers to yeep and let us fill up the forms.

also, is there any interraction and cooperation at all between r2 staff and joyo staff? cause im confused about that
                  (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Originally posted by R2482408 View Post
                    ok now, is there ANY way that joyo can have the servers back up so continue the npc idea? put them up for 24h or less, clone up the chars we have on r2 games to joyo like joyo did from their servers to yeep and let us fill up the forms.

also, is there any interraction and cooperation at all between r2 staff and joyo staff? cause im confused about that
                    yes, we didnt had a chance to open our chars cos the servers gone already after a long and extended maintenance. so why they put merger guideline to follow if it wont happen anyway. http://forum.joyopark.com/viewthread...page%3D1...all im saying is, if they will give us a chance to enter the servers and complete the process of merging, maybe that's the solution for this problem. cooperation of two teams is really a big hope for us.
                    I'm a gamer, i have no life.

I chose to have many.

Comment

• If theres any progress or we can actually get our characters back i have few Screen Shot of my character but it was weaker before ... i Can also show some history bills.. Good Luck and Thank you R2 for doing ur best reading every single thing on this hoping theres a chance ..

(J7)Rhaiine01

Comment

• Missing toon

all i know is working a new char is not fun when i have char that i have up there that i can be playing here

J2 apachemage
                        s2 apachemage AGM of Demoik
                        wife of S2 chokechain GM of Demoik
                        Last edited by R215682127; 05-18-2013, 08:36 PM. Reason: added more txt

Comment

• Memory, if at last we dont know who was the owner of chars you should ask them and hoping them not lying this time.. Cuz joyo player wont lie at time like this........ Or you can ask a screenshoot or fb developer that have track of our first activity at crystal saga.
                          Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                          (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                          (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                          (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                          (J5)XBlade
                          (J5)Heero
                          (J5)Excutor

Comment

• and when GM's will work as normal here?
                            Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                            (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                            (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                            (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                            (J5)XBlade
                            (J5)Heero
                            (J5)Excutor

Comment

• u would be surprised how many scammers are on joyopark, especially on our server. and many of them would take advantage of trying to get their hands on a strong high level character than play a mortal. i wouldnt want to lose my char to a noob i know that for sure
                              (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• yeah there are more then a few who would jump at a shot to get their hands on char they have not earned. so many of them take shortcuts as it is. i know i posted so many screen shots of my char that could easily be used to say hey this is my character. so i am sorry but i would not trust the honor system in this situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X