Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

s65 General Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
    New ways to collect November Tokens this week, along with several bug fixes. We've also prepped an epic looking all new mount: Golem Palanquin. Details and links below!

ActivitiesPromotions
    • Point of Interest - More Info
    • New Mount: Golem Palanquin - More Info
    • Pearls of Wisdom discount packs: Players can now purchase Pearls of Wisdom Packs and Greater Pearls of Wisdom Packs at 270 Crystal and 8,000 Crystal in the Shop, respectively, discounts of 10% and 20%!
    Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue where players who were under level 50 and had not yet unlocked the Tenet system were still able to use Pearls of Wisdom, in effect wasting the item. Note: players who experienced this issue can file a ticket here and receive compensation.
    • Tweaked Ranger skill Ultimate Aim as it was seems a little under-powered considering the cost of the skill. The skill also now correctly costs 656 MP + 3% MP, rather than subtracting mana for every shot.
    Other Notes and Changes
    • Added a 3rd page of vault space.
    • After seeing all the feedback that we got from our Rogue players regarding the Warriors' Arena event, we've re-enabled the use of the skill "Shadow Strike". We sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope players of all classes find this to be a good compromise.
    • Please note that some players are still experiencing issues with the Warriors' Arena event. Our developers are continuing to work on a fix for this, and we hope to have an update on the situation in next week's maintenance.

• [Activity] Strikin' It Rich​
      Duration: 11/21 – 11/27 PM (Server Time)
      Level: 20+

Description: Huge Gem deposits have been discovered in the areas surrounding Starglade! Mine the finds in Windshear Peaks, Cragstone, Himeng Valley, The Glimmering Plains, and Kaspaya Beach once per day to collect November Gem x1 (per mine). November Gems can be exchanged at the Quartermaster for the following:
      • November Gem x2 = Normal Gem Coupon x1
      • November Gem x5 = November Token x1
    • [Activity] Treasure Trove
      Duration: 11/21 – 11/27 PM (Server Time)

Description: Something mysterious is going on. For the following week, a Treasure Trove will appear at 12:00 and 20:00 every day on the hour in Starglade (L1). Search it and receive November Token x1. Each Treasure Trove will disappear after being searched 30 times, so be quick! Limited to once per player per Treasure Trove.
    • [Activity] Roses Are Red
      Duration: 11/21 – 11/27 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: For the following week, players can visit the Quartermaster to receive a Rose seed, once per day. Players can also exchange 100 Crystal for a Rose Seed once per day. Plant the seeds in the Event Zone in Bloodfang Village to grow your own Rose Bush. After 15 minutes, your Roses will be ready to harvest. Be sure to have at least two free slots in your inventory when harvesting your Roses.

Each harvest will yield between 100 - 300 Roses (Bound). Players will have the following exchange options:
      • 50 Roses = Silver Honor Badge x1
      • 100 Roses = November Token x1 (once per day)
      • 500 Roses = Gold Honor Badge x1
    • [Activity] Leveler Perks
      Duration: 11/21 – 11/27 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Level: 30+

Description: Now’s the time to level up! For the following week, players can visit the Quartermaster upon having met certain level requirements to claim special rewards:
      • Level 30: Heroic Wings x5
      • Level 50: Dragon Essence x3
      • Level 70: Pearl of Wisdom x3
      Note: Players who have met the requirements prior to this event may also claim the rewards. Each reward can be claimed once per character.
    • [Activity] November Token Exchange
      Duration: 11/7 – 12/4 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: It’s a new month and nearly a new season. This can only mean one thing: new tokens. For the following month, players can collect November Tokens from a number of different events and exchange them for valuable items at the Quartermaster.

NEW MOUNT

Yes: 2 person mount
    Yes: battle mount
    No: the passenger cannot fight, only the owner.
    Last edited by Witch_s65; 11-21-2013, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....791#post723791
      Be Happy

Comment

• Im not scammer.

as a not good English speaker, try to expain it.

Last week , some trouble was happened btween GandaLF and me.
        I want to sell the UGC, and GandaLF want to buy it.

Unfortunately, deal could not make. bcuz i cant buy UGC , my credit card's limitation is over.
        So i told to GandaLF "I cant buy the UGC, we cant make a deal sorry."
        but suddenly he said give his money back.

wow..

he said he gave 3p to "StockKeeper" not me.
        and StockKeeper said his real name is hungrymom.

Can you guess what happen?

lets suppose you are "A"
        "A" want to make a deal with "B"

"B" said his has alt, and alt's name is "C"
        so if "A" give the item to "B", "C" will give the money to "A"

but in real, "A" dont know who is "C"...

in this situation, who is scammer.... "B"
        If you have learned Law you can see
        the obligation of proof is up to who raise the issue.

Think about it. How can I prove i am not "StockKeepr"

I am South Korean, here is no people play this game. Only me.
        IF Game manager here, plz check my IP, and his IP.

I have only 1 screen capture,
        which can prove i never receive any money from GandaLF.

plz remember it.
        there is no way to prove i am not StockKeepr, so I unveil my nationality.

GAME MANAGER... please solve this happening...

im really suffered from others and cant enjoy the game..
        i cant find any party for dungeon,
        i cant trade anything with other....

Click image for larger version

Name:	gandalf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	838.1 KB
ID:	1677973

Comment

• Originally posted by R232481026
          Im not scammer.

as a not good English speaker, try to expain it.

Last week , some trouble was happened btween GandaLF and me.
          I want to sell the UGC, and GandaLF want to buy it.

Unfortunately, deal could not make. bcuz i cant buy UGC , my credit card's limitation is over.
          So i told to GandaLF "I cant buy the UGC, we cant make a deal sorry."
          but suddenly he said give his money back.

wow..

he said he gave 3p to "StockKeeper" not me.
          and StockKeeper said his real name is hungrymom.

Can you guess what happen?

lets suppose you are "A"
          "A" want to make a deal with "B"

"B" said his has alt, and alt's name is "C"
          so if "A" give the item to "B", "C" will give the money to "A"

but in real, "A" dont know who is "C"...

in this situation, who is scammer.... "B"
          If you have learned Law you can see
          the obligation of proof is up to who raise the issue.

Think about it. How can I prove i am not "StockKeepr"

I am South Korean, here is no people play this game. Only me.
          IF Game manager here, plz check my IP, and his IP.

I have only 1 screen capture,
          which can prove i never receive any money from GandaLF.

plz remember it.
          there is no way to prove i am not StockKeepr, so I unveil my nationality.

GAME MANAGER... please solve this happening...

im really suffered from others and cant enjoy the game..
          i cant find any party for dungeon,
          i cant trade anything with other....
          I have seen the screenshots from Gandalf, and i can clearly see 2 different type's of grammar, one says "WAIT" the other says "W8"
          Not that this is any evidence.
          You could have friends online.. all working a scam.. none of this "CHECK MY IP" means anything to me.

I see in your screenshot that you managed to spam "Friend Gift's" in your system log, before you conveniently cropped out the bottom half of the screen before posting it.
          Nothing suss there.. pfft..

But its really odd how this happened all at the same time, and what reason you had to buy a UGC for the first time and not know anything about it.
          I am skeptical.
          Also how GandalF asked hungrymom a question.. but StockKeeper replied.. kinda odd

I have bought and traded in UGC's for Crystal within CS, and never have i needed to wait 1-2 days for the code..
          The website that was talked about within the screenshots.. i have also used.. and they DO-NOT take 1-2 days to deliver a digital code.
          They don't even have that in the messages that you are receive from them.. not even in the email verification..
          Also there are 2 more steps involved in verifying the purchased UGC.. and none of that was mentioned.. you skipped directly to the "denied" (which is completely wrong if you ever actually tried to buy a ugc)

So the conversation about a credit card being denied, im going to call a big fat lie, because i know the steps involved, and you did not, it looks like you were making it up as you went along.
          From that part of the story, i assume you had no intention of buying a UGC to sell to GandalF.

And also.. why did you need to ask for GandalF's email or real name?
          None of that makes sense..

Being completely honest, and giving full details when trading in UGC's is essential.
          Everyone i have ever sold a UGC to so they could get some CS Crystal or VIP, has been told step by step what is happening, because of certain reasons you don't appear to know..

I hope a GM or support has been contacted and is investigating this.

The original conversation screenshots:
          http://prntscr.com/251cew

Comment

• Originally posted by Witch_s65 View Post
            I have seen the screenshots from Gandalf, and i can clearly see 2 different type's of grammar, one says "WAIT" the other says "W8"
            Not that this is any evidence.
            You could have friends online.. all working a scam.. none of this "CHECK MY IP" means anything to me.

I see in your screenshot that you managed to spam "Friend Gift's" in your system log, before you conveniently cropped out the bottom half of the screen before posting it.
            Nothing suss there.. pfft..

But its really odd how this happened all at the same time, and what reason you had to buy a UGC for the first time and not know anything about it.
            I am skeptical.
            Also how GandalF asked hungrymom a question.. but StockKeeper replied.. kinda odd

I have bought and traded in UGC's for Crystal within CS, and never have i needed to wait 1-2 days for the code..
            The website that was talked about within the screenshots.. i have also used.. and they DO-NOT take 1-2 days to deliver a digital code.
            They don't even have that in the messages that you are receive from them.. not even in the email verification..
            Also there are 2 more steps involved in verifying the purchased UGC.. and none of that was mentioned.. you skipped directly to the "denied" (which is completely wrong if you ever actually tried to buy a ugc)

So the conversation about a credit card being denied, im going to call a big fat lie, because i know the steps involved, and you did not, it looks like you were making it up as you went along.
            From that part of the story, i assume you had no intention of buying a UGC to sell to GandalF.

And also.. why did you need to ask for GandalF's email or real name?
            None of that makes sense..

Being completely honest, and giving full details when trading in UGC's is essential.
            Everyone i have ever sold a UGC to so they could get some CS Crystal or VIP, has been told step by step what is happening, because of certain reasons you don't appear to know..

I hope a GM or support has been contacted and is investigating this.

The original conversation screenshots:
            http://prntscr.com/251cew

Even I dont know who you are, bcuz its my first time to use forum,

people use world chat when they want to trade something.

If "A" and "B" is talking in world chatting, everyone can guess what they will do.

StockKeeper catched that timing, but even I dont know GandaLF was in conversation with StockKeepr.

As you can see, i cant made sense about "StockKeeper". Even I didnt know its a user's name.

1. the reason why I asked the real name and e-mail

Name:	name.jpg
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	1677977

system asked the receiver and e-mail.

2. I tried to buy UGC

Name:	site.jpg
Size:	302.0 KB
ID:	1677978

Can you see it? all fail.

and the reason that i said "need 1~2 day" is i have an experience to buy crystal.
            When I bought the crystal at first time, it need 2 day to come in my inventory.

I already said, there is no way to prove i am not StockKeeper. Only ***** STOCKKEEPER know the TRUTH.

there are 2 unluck people who are "GandaLF" and "ME"
            one luck person "StockKeeper"

i will try to prove more, if I can.

Comment

• None of this makes sense..
              Especially how you are trying to gift the code via that website..

Yeah i see the order history.. i see it manually canceled too.. not denied.

I don't know why you're explaining this all to me, i would have thought a GM or Support from R2 would be the people you would want to talk to.

Comment

• ur servers way too much intersting lol ;p
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

• Land Grab Results.

Comment

• Alot of people telling me today that they are only playing Crystal Saga for 1 more month.

I asked why..

They said http://yulgang2sea.com/

Comment

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 11/28 Update
                      "Gobble gobble, gobble gobble gobble gobble. Gobble."
                      ActivitiesPromotionsBug Fixes
                      • Fixed an issue with Ranger skill Arrow Rain; the skill now correctly uses 224 MP, rather than 224 MP per second

Activities
                      [Activity] Thanksgiving Twist
                      Duration: 11/28 – 12/11 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: The Thanksgiving Twist consists of two parts, featured below:

Turkey Invasion: While people are busy preparing for Thanksgiving, a horrible army of vengeful turkeys will try to take over the city and ruin the celebrations! 5 Turkey Bosses will invade Starglade (L3-L5) every hour on the hour between 13:00 and 22:00 (Server Time).

The Feast: 5 Thanksgiving Feast Tables will appear every hour on the hour between 13:00 and 22:00 (Server Time) in Starglade (L3-L5). Players may click on the Thanksgiving Feast Tables to receive items, but there are only 20 available attempts per table so be quick (players may click once per table)! Thanksgiving Feast Tables last up to 50 minutes. By taking part in the feast, players may receive one of the following items:
                      • Elixir of Vitality x1 (Bound)
                      • Elixir of Striking x1 (Bound)
                      • Purified Crystal x 1(Bound)
                      • Red Dragon Coin x1
                      • Health Orb x1 (Bound)
                      Activity] Turkey Cultivation

Description: Receive a Turkey Egg from the Quartermaster in Starglade (once per day) and use it in the event zone in Bloodfang Village. Once your egg has hatched, return to the Quartermaster in Starglade with your fully grown turkey to exchange for a Turkey Gift Pack.

Turkey Gift Pack – Open this pack and receive ALL of the following:
                      • 1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
                      • 3x EXP Token (Bound) x1
                      • Health Orb (Bound) x1
                      • Green Dragon Coin x1
                      • Mana Orb (Bound) x1
                      [Activity] The Turkey Roast

Description: For the following two weeks, monsters level 30 and above will randomly drop Thanksgiving Turkeys. Upon looting one of these ugly creatures, head over to the bonfire in Starglade’s square to roast them to succulent perfection. Be careful not to roast your pet turkey by mistake! Limit 10 per day.

Roast a Thanksgiving Turkey and receive ONE of the following:
                      • Sperion Socketing Rod Shard (Bound) x1
                      • Soul Shard x1
                      • Soul Print x1
                      • Purified Crystal x1
                      • Ethereal Wings x1
                      • Bone Dragon Egg x1
                      • Earth Soul Orb Pack x1
                      • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x1
                      There is a chance you will overcook the Thanksgiving Turkey, in which case you will receive a Charcoal Turkey instead. Consume if you dare!

[Activity] Search for the Missing Turkey Chicks
                      Duration: 11/28 –12/11 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: Cute little Turkey Chicks have gone missing all over Starglade, and it’s up to you to help find them. 30 chicks will spawn every 10 minutes from 13:00-22:00, every day in Starglade (L1). Visit the Quartermaster once per day to get 10 Turkey Traps, which can be used to gather up the lost chicks. Each chick will stay alive for just 20 minutes, so be quick! Once you have 15 Turkey Chicks, return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Mini Thanksgiving Pack, once per day.

Note: Your Turkey Traps will vanish after use.
                      [Activity] Turkeys Gone… Tamed?
                      Duration: 11/28-12/11 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: As a way of giving thanks for all our wonderful players, a free, permanent Thanksgiving Turkey Pet is available for everyone. Visit the Quartermaster to claim your pet!

Promotions
                      [Promotion] New Mount: Tom Turkey
                      Description: Everyone knows that turkeys make great pets, but did you know that they also make great mounts? For the following two weeks, the sturdy Tom Turkey mount will be available in the Shop.
                      Price: 799 Crystal

Stats
                      • Player HP +40.5%
                      • Player Attack +31.5%
                      • Player Defense +42.0%
                      • Player Healing +36.0%
                      • Movement Speed 250
                      [Promotion] Point of Interest Discounts

Description: In return for the support of our devoted players, all items in the Point Shop will be given a discount. Points needed for a particular item in the Point Shop will be the same as Crystal needed for the same item in the Item Shop.

But that’s not all! A limited edition mount, Gobbles, will be available for purchase for 799 Crystal in the Item Shop. Additionally, Mini and Large Thanksgiving Packs will also be up for grabs in the Item Shop.

Large Thanksgiving Pack (399 Crystal) – Open to receive ALL of the following:
                      • Black Dragon Coin x1
                      • Greater Mount Upgrade Token x1
                      • Promethean Feather x1
                      • Soul Shard x1
                      • Pearl of Wisdom x1
                      Mini Thanksgiving Pack: Event Item (119 Crystal) – Open to receive ALL of the following:
                      • November Token x1
                      • Purified Crystal x1 (Bound)
                      • Red Dragon Coin x1
                      • Health Orb x1 (Bound)
                      [Promotion] It Pays to Consume
                      Duration: 11/28 –12/11 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: During this promotion, use your Crystal to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during this promotion – NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra reward.

Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!

[Promotion] Thanksgiving Costume Coma
                      Duration: 11/28 – 12/11 11:59 (Server Time)

Description: What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than in style? For the following two weeks, the Turkey and Mayflower Pilgrim costumes will be available in the Item Shop. The price for headpieces is 399 Crystal, with the outfit available for 599 Crystal. Interested in both costumes? For just 1499 Crystal, purchase the Thanksgiving Costume Coma Pack and you’ll receive both the Turkey and Mayflower Pilgrim costume!

Last edited by Witch_s65; 11-28-2013, 04:51 AM.

Comment

• What if Pokemon were real?

Comment

• Soo... black friday..

All crystal items are 50% off.. yay.. or not.. (as happy as i was to see the prices drop, i saw a flaw and was motivated to walk away from the event altogether)
                          Wth kind of event is this?
                          You can't even gift.. so free players get shafted.. no fair balance for players here who now have to buy a UGC to even use black friday's event.

I could basically max everything i wanted to right now..
                          But wth for.. so i can be like "hey im now stronger coz of my wallet!!" yeaaah.. not fun for me kthnx.
                          I don't see any reason or have any want/need to bother with this event, i can't even gift items to people for cheaper than normal so they can get something out of it.

I buy Crystal for fun.. to enhance my fun.. this is not what i had in mind..
                          There are no options for free players here.. unless a pet turkey is like.. better than "liking" crystal saga on facebook.

This game is advertised as a free to play game still yea?
                          Or is it "Rune Scape's" version of free? where they blurred the lines.. to basically "free to trial"
                          -obviously you can still get 80% of Crystal Saga's stuff for free.. but you have to run massive amounts of alt account/armies every day for forever.. how is that fun? and it's designed that way? with specific items being bound to counter those that do run alt armies.
                          -starting to see a trend in the game not being developed for amusement, but more for crystal puchasing, and that makes me sad, because i know it won't be long before i stop playing and move on, i have already canceled my VIP, so yeah if xmas is another event like these recent few.. then yeah ill be joining the people who remember crystal saga in a memory, and not what happened yesterday in game.
                          -when i discovered the storyline for crystal saga was not evolving with the game, and by that i mean not changing at all..ever.. it made me realize that the developers are just throwing random things in the game with no background or history, and you can't expect people to make a connection with their characters and enjoy playing without that, what i want is for my characters to be something im attached to and not just a pixels of random crystal bought stuff glued to me with each passing new system.
                          Examples of storyline fail: every new rebirth system added, or any system added like tenets/beastsoul/zodiac/heraldry, there was nothing added to the storyline to point out why its even there.., you would think something that has such a large impact on the players would leave a mark somewhere.. but nope.. the storyline remains unchanged.. unaltered and even un-edited in alot of the wiki, many players can see that there will never.. ever.. by a system added to the game that you will be unable to use crystal to upgrade.., and with the announcement of this new rebirth system rumored to be coming, i have been searching trying to find any crystal saga server with a storyline that it shows or is impacted by it.. or any previous rebirth system or any system.. but nothing, they're all the same, with the exception of the original crystal saga, maybe the powers that be(developers) will do it after they add it, or on the same day.. but that seems like poor planning/advertising to me.

Every month its a "here free players have something useless, which we will do again next year"
                          Another day.. another crystal purchase offer.. and maybe some useless repetitive task like go and grow something at bloodfang village while you do bath, or go kill mobs to loot an item you need to get some generic reward, and be careful starglade will get invaded by something relative to this season/month.
                          -Ta-Da! that just summed up the entire game and how crystal saga celebrates its events with R2.

grumble grumble grumble
                          /grumble

Oki Rant over.

Comment

• So i login today to see the damage this event has done..
                            And not so bad, we had one person just go nutz with it (i think we all know who), but majority of people only bought little bits here and there.
                            Still more than i would have recommended.

I feel bad for everyone jumping at this Black Friday event.

It's their choice, im not saying it's not, i just don't see how this event is fun, i mean this is a game still yes? no?.
                            What i see now is that this is a shop and has a game attached to it somewhere.. because black friday is for shopping.. this is what retailers do on black friday, its about maximizing profits, and in a game i can see the allure of it, especially since this game is horribly run by the crystal shop, but that's it.. you should be able to see the distinction between a game and a retail shop after this event.

Alot of people saw "black friday event" and noticed it was purely crystal buy thing.. but everything was cheaper..

No one actually questioned wth kind of event it is.. it says black friday then the next thing they see the 24 hour clock counting down.
                            Then parts of yer brain shut down and you become like...

And for those that did participate in the black friday shop, Congratulations your wallet just won at Crystal Saga.
                            Here.. have a trophy.

Comment

• Lets be honest Witch, you have cashed more than the average casher and although everything you've said has valid points, I think this is more of a case of you being bitter that you spent at the wrong time. Now that today has allowed others to do what you have done at a quarter of the price. As far as your saint's speech on helping other players cash and get items, I think that is complete garbage. You've always sold out as you need the P, to get items that you couldn't pay for with YOUR wallet because you actually have some common sense (like your wings for example). Anyways no hard feeling I think what you do for the community is great, it's just a game and you need to be honest with yourself. I don't support the heavy cashing in the game but don't make yourself out as the "peoples hero" when you have your own agendas. Also I do think r2 really cheated everyone who had spent prior to this event which isn't right.

Comment

• Liked the video btw

Comment

Working...
                                X