Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ticket # is 60503. This is now March 20 and I just lost my VIP 8. It renewed last month and I got my 100 diamonds but now it did not. So I am using that 3 day trip VIP card so please fix it b4 it expires. Thank you very much.

Comment

• same here....i payed 3 times with my visa card sayed the transaction was done then........after i close your vip renew was canceled ***.....were is my money.....s21 Gatimati warrior...can some1 explain?

Comment

• now i stay on vip 5 off...and lose a lots of experience gold etc..cause i cant renew my vip----dam LOa likes money but dont give stuff back,,,to players get money and grab...plz give me my vipp renew dam it.......dont need money back just my vip....renew....

Comment

• What to do in these situations? how to make ticket with renewal problem if all I see is this:
          Attached Files

Comment

• This is what I get when I try to submit a ticket on the VIP issue.

Open Ticket

Error occured.

Comment

• I get the same message

Comment

• yep same issue

Comment

• hey guys my ticket number is 64232 please foward it n ty

Comment

• Your case # is 64664
                    thanks for trying to help those of us out that have been feeling lost over the entire ordeal

Comment

• Your Case # is 64673.
                      Thank you for your quick resolution.

Comment

• Your case # is 64844, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
                        If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

Comment

• VIP received. Thank You!

Comment

• # 64724

As I check my VIP today in the VIP panel... then my VIP was gone, but it still says its still active... Im vip6 and has auto renew... why am I having this kind of problem??? expedite this ticket pls...

Comment

• please help here is my ticket number : Your case # is 65316

Comment

• just submitted a ticket as my vip didn't auto renew and I had never cancelled it. My case number is 65482

Assmeriten (S27)
                                Last edited by R29410045; 03-24-2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X