No announcement yet.

Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ticket # is 60503. This is now March 20 and I just lost my VIP 8. It renewed last month and I got my 100 diamonds but now it did not. So I am using that 3 day trip VIP card so please fix it b4 it expires. Thank you very much.

Comment

• same here....i payed 3 times with my visa card sayed the transaction was done then........after i close your vip renew was canceled ***.....were is my money.....s21 Gatimati warrior...can some1 explain?

Comment

• now i stay on vip 5 off...and lose a lots of experience gold etc..cause i cant renew my vip----dam LOa likes money but dont give stuff back,,,to players get money and grab...plz give me my vipp renew dam it.......dont need money back just my vip....renew....

Comment

• What to do in these situations? how to make ticket with renewal problem if all I see is this:
          Attached Files

Comment

• This is what I get when I try to submit a ticket on the VIP issue.

Open Ticket

Error occured.

Comment

• I get the same message

Comment

• yep same issue

Comment

• hey guys my ticket number is 64232 please foward it n ty

Comment

• Your case # is 64664
                    thanks for trying to help those of us out that have been feeling lost over the entire ordeal

Comment

• Your Case # is 64673.
                      Thank you for your quick resolution.

Comment

• Your case # is 64844, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
                        If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

Comment

• VIP received. Thank You!

Comment

• # 64724

As I check my VIP today in the VIP panel... then my VIP was gone, but it still says its still active... Im vip6 and has auto renew... why am I having this kind of problem??? expedite this ticket pls...

Comment

• please help here is my ticket number : Your case # is 65316

Comment

• just submitted a ticket as my vip didn't auto renew and I had never cancelled it. My case number is 65482

Assmeriten (S27)
                                Last edited by R29410045; 03-24-2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X