Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year to All!! Thanks to all the old & new players in EU servers especially the guildies for making the game worth logging back in. You all is the one that keep the game running!! Congrats!
    IGN: RenoaMagi
    Server: S8 Captive Amora

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Comment

• thanks to the developing team as this has been a major part of my life for some time now
        I have met and become friends with a lot of people from a variety of countries
        and to all those I have not met yet --- HI
        handi S[168] fellbrook

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Comment

• I would like recharge with mobile phone.
            Antediluvium [S130]
            PHELESS

Comment

• happy new year!!!!

Comment

• And happy birthday

Comment

• Love the game lookingforweard to another great year!

Comment

• Server: [S108] Temple of Silence
                    char name: Jobu

Comment

• Thanks for nice work on moderator and GM side, and thanks to my parents who supported me during my studies in the university, without them i realy dont know what could i did with my life.

Server: S235 - Amber Heath
                      Character: QueenJr

Comment

• Hello LOA team
                        i want to thank you for 1 of best game ever. Interesting events and nice comunity. Keep on LOA TEAM with great work.
                        Yours
                        MysTic4 [S192] The Weeping Jungle

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Comment

• I wouldlike to thank: 1 r2 for offering this game for every1 without discrimination of nekind
                            2 Victor (friend) for makeing me my account and explaining basics
                            3 Boss for not being bothered by me playing and working same time
                            4 People of Haven of Lapha for being around and being cool
                            5 Forum staff and people(players) who share theyr knowledge on this game
                            6 Family who understand my need of playing and sometime act childish

server s186 / char Leaf PSthe children within everyone exist nematter how old you are)

Comment

• I would love to thank GTArcade for developing the game, the forum moderators for keeping the forums in check, the GM's on the game, because they help us alot when we have questions in the game. Most of all, I would like to thank the players that play the game. They make it truly enjoyable. ------Shadowfire [S18] Erebus Depths

Comment

• Server:S25 - Youth's Harvest
                                Char name - Phoenixx

Comment

Working...
                                X