Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday!

Comment

• Happy Birthday

Comment

• happy birthday

Comment

• hiii LOA..so glad to join and play this game..this game so awesome and from this game i find many friend..tx u LOA and pls give more great event,especially event without or use less diamond,so free player can play like casher player..Goold Luck and HAPPY birthDay...

server s144 ( piratical Parlay )
          char name : crotttt

don't forget me..

Comment

• I would like to thank R2 for the game, it's a great outlet for me. And thanks to my guild members for being so awesome.

RogueChaos of [S203] Eternal Towers

Comment

• thank you to all GM/VETS!!!! this is the best game ever!! please continue to be nice to all the players of this game "))
              [S235] Amber Heath
              Char name: pinkheRoII

Comment

• thanks to all the new friends I have met playing this game. Its a great way to start a new year

Comment

• Thanks LoA for free things in game , i'm big fan of free things
                  [S231] Withering Fen
                  Tabaccos

Comment

• I would like to thank my guild leader Clouderik who is always available to help, advise and assist all guild members, particularly when they aren't available to attend to daily tasks.

Server: S120 Dawns Regeant
                    Character: Ackster

Comment

• Thanks for a cool game

Server Scattered Mountain 190
                      Fraley

Comment

• I have had a Great year!!! Was hesitant to start playing, not knowing what to do, but the team members and everyone inparticular helped me along. Very fun and interesting!!!!! Thank you to All who have helped me along and stood by me when I had my health and dog issues.

Comment

• Im Thankful FOr Leauge of angels...To my Family....to God....to My friends.....and everyone in the gaming idustry for giving something to do then get yelled at by my GirlFriend all day..<_< >_> hope she Doesnt read this......

Comment

• Happy Anniversary League of Angels. I have much fun and enjoy this game. Thank you
                            I would like to say Thank you very much to my families and friends. Wish you all the Best and your dreams will come true.
                            Sincerely,
                            Server : S196 - Blightcliff
                            Char name : Joycelyn

Comment

• Thx for the work you do.

matielota [S229] Highwall Peaks

Comment

• I would like to say thank you to the team that has made this game more interesting ... hopefully in the new year is more exciting

name : Cuby
                                server : endless sea

Comment

Working...
                                X