Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the great game, i hope everyone has a grand new year. Arcanum, S52- Twilight Gate

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year .
      Thanks for the new and fun events .. keep em coming!
      I thank you!!!!!!!!!!! sry i dont speak english........good

i love,,,, jannyyy43 S54

Comment

• Thanks for all your efforts and I hope for lots more events coming in-game very very soon
        Death3D-(server 231) Withering Fen

Comment

• I just want to say thank you LoA You're the best
          S71 Nibelung
          Beast
          Last edited by R4f4e1; 01-18-2015, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Хочу поздравить от души всех кто обслуживает данный проект. Ð’Ñ‹ добились успеха,если даже Украинцы тут играют.
            Server : S321 Withering Fen
            Char : Lemiru

Comment

• Congratulations to all, thank you for this project, you are the best.
              Char : Infantum

Comment

• Thanks r2 with the anniversary of you, keep up the good work .

Char: RITA

Comment

• I congratulate all friends a happy new year and I wish that all your dreams come true
                  Special thanks to the creators of the game
                  STORM [S231] Withering Fen
                  Last edited by R2102897036; 01-18-2015, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Special thanks to the creators of the game

Comment

• i would like to say thank you to all people behind LOA. it's been awhile before a game this awesome was created. Before LOA games are boring and just a waste of time. But since LOA was created, Gaming life has never been the same. I find myself already hooked up so easily and now, my day will not be complete if i'm not able to play LOA. Thank you again guys! you Rock!------ yami me (S4) Lunaria's Grace

Comment

• Love the game . Hope this year has as many events as possible, also revisit some old ones so can fulfill so items like Godless Wolf Shards lol. Cheers
                        Jerky S207 Vaporous Citadel

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA...Thank you so much for a wonderful game..I love it, but I also hate it lmao...I am thankful for a awesome guild who makes me laugh everyday. U guys are the best...I'm also thankful for my friend Noty on here,,omg I am so glad I'm not the only loser on here and we laugh about it everyday. Thank u for the help also...I would also like to thank Nightmare on here...for giving me tons of help & laughs to go with it...Thanks for putting up with me buggin u..but your still not a angel hahaha. Server:s92Endless Sea Char name: goobergirl

Comment

• happy holidays!!!happiness to you and your families!!!adidas

Comment

• всех с праздниками!!!счастья вам и вашим семьям!!!adidas

Comment

• всех с праздниками!!!счастья вам и вашим семьям!!!adidas

Comment

Working...
                                X