No announcement yet.

About Mages and Electro Skills & Resistance Thread 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thnx for thread, girgle180. Btw u arent right not all skills are electro, some skills are wind, fire, light. but mostly electro - lightning bolt, damnation, thunder frenzy, thunderer, AOE delphik also and purify. Suntoria and restoration are wind skills. Blessed life is light skill. and 2 fire skill - meteorizm and rain of fire. Gigle180 if you see any high electro resist guy on bg, you can easy wipe him with fire skills and heal self with wind and light skills. if u not trust me , go and test it on bg
    Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      holy ****, for someone with a blogspot you surely dont know anything about how the game works.
      do you even read the entire thread that this was talking about a (certain stupid) MAGE, thus his attack is MATK, not PATK?
      if you want an example, ask one your buddy to get 1200+ res on an element other than electro and see the result yourself.

one thing for sure, from your post we can decide that your blogspot is full off useless information or just stealing info from other blogspots.
      dude whats wrong with your brain??
      why u atack and insult everyone who thinks diferent than u ???

people have right to comment their own thinkings and opinions ..
      u are acting like u know every freaking thing in this game , this thread is about mages , and if u are not one of them *** are u even doing here?? nobody needs your opinion as a diferent class.

u are so negative person.
      im wondering why mods dont kick you out from forums.

Comment

Originally posted by sinke01 View Post

u are acting like u know every freaking thing in this game , this thread is about mages , and if u are not one of them *** are u even doing here?? nobody needs your opinion as a diferent class.

its ok to have different opinion, but its not ok to spread false information.
        especially because that guy has a blogspot about wartune.
        for comparison in real life, when a news station(e/g: fox news) feeding lies to their viewers, it's totally unethical.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Lol.. wow bro. Obviously, you don't let the facts get in the way of your opinion. You might learn something if you stop thinking YOU know everything already. Go on believing in your opinion though, even though you're dead wrong.

N

Comment

its ok to have different opinion, but its not ok to spread false information.
            especially because that guy has a blogspot about wartune.
            for comparison in real life, when a news station(e/g: fox news) feeding lies to their viewers, it's totally unethical.
            False information ?? how u even can know is it false? u dont have that problem.

btw did u see his blog ??

Comment

False information ?? how u even can know is it false? u dont have that problem.
              READ THE WHOLE THREAD. we already said why TC, you and that guy is wrong.

btw did u see his blog ??
              oh i see now, you're just here to promote his stupid blog. no way i will hit those blog to give him some revenues based on his posts in this forum.

you know what ****** me off about this thread? people like you asking why did someone is strong, and we told you how to do it. but you guys still denying what we said and opted to blame on a nonexistent bug instead.
              think logically, why would the programmer bothered to singled out mage's attack and giving it a certain element but skipping on the other classes? especially when we have an already existing system where we can set our desired element into attacks.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

^
                Quit trying to prove him wrong Arlad lol, these guys just fed us kills on BG so do not bother.
                East coast archer.

Comment

READ THE WHOLE THREAD. we already said why TC, you and that guy is wrong.

oh i see now, you're just here to promote his stupid blog. no way i will hit those blog to give him some revenues based on his posts in this forum.

you know what ****** me off about this thread? people like you asking why did someone is strong, and we told you how to do it. but you guys still denying what we said and opted to blame on a nonexistent bug instead.
                  think logically, why would the programmer bothered to singled out mage's attack and giving it a certain element but skipping on the other classes? especially when we have an already existing system where we can set our desired element into attacks.
                  u are totaly wrong.

i think u are actualy amused with this problem , and why ?? beacuse mages are no more problem for u in BG or any other fight... i have noticed that guy named sunshine haved same problem , he admited in other thread , but here i see him talking how this is not true.
                  and i did read whole thread few times.
                  and yes i did do same testing as guy that started this thread
                  and yes i noticed same thing
                  and yes i have send ticket like other my friends who tested that to.
                  and i hope they will fix this "bug", "glitch" -problem
                  P.S. if u dont like thread leave it.

Comment

on side off topic something is seriously wrong with game .....just won against someone with 580k br orange gaia maxed in sepulcrums dark resist 478 ,elec 338 reduce resist 567
                    while I was 460kbr 4 star purple herc not maxed dark resist 62 and electro 476 reduce resist 532 (got 4 light dimension opened and 1 advanced fire)

im sure I should have lost there but finished with half hp and his stats lol 11k more matk 20k more mdef 110k more hp ....

Comment

• Guys stop fighting , i didnt make this thread so u can fight and arguing.
                      This thread is about my personal problem in game , if u dont like it leave it... if i see that u continue to fight i will ask mods to remowe it.
                      Alchemist

S-287
                      1M+BR Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by sinke01 View Post
                        u are totaly wrong.

i think u are actualy amused with this problem , and why ?? beacuse mages are no more problem for u in BG or any other fight... i have noticed that guy named sunshine haved same problem , he admited in other thread , but here i see him talking how this is not true.
                        and i did read whole thread few times.
                        and yes i did do same testing as guy that started this thread
                        and yes i noticed same thing
                        and yes i have send ticket like other my friends who tested that to.
                        and i hope they will fix this "bug", "glitch" -problem
                        P.S. if u dont like thread leave it.
                        mages has no problem for me? to state the fact that 4 of 5 people who kills me in BG are mages, sometimes even lower BR than me while i have 1350 elec resist means your statement are B S.

there are 3 types of people i avoided in BG which are
                        1) people with gaia/hades. (which most high lvl mages are holding now)
                        2) knights with Triton,
                        and the most annoying is
                        3) Mages with Hercules and elec resist above 1200. the battle can go over 5 minutes and i definitely lose because mages has heals.

This thread is full of **** because TC only picking on MAGES while the scenario can be applied on ALL CLASSES.
                        the guy that TC was losing, did he cannot beat other classes other than mages? of course not, he also stomped other classes too, especially hercules users because he maxed his elec resistance.
                        The conspiracy theory on how only mages has elemental attributes on his attacks are pure B S.

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                        Guys stop fighting , i didnt make this thread so u can fight and arguing.
                        This thread is about my personal problem in game , if u dont like it leave it... if i see that u continue to fight i will ask mods to remowe it.
                        who the hell are you to tell people to leave? if YOU dont like the response, the YOU should leave instead telling others to.

Comment

• Simply put: if you don't like the mage class for any particular reason and feel that it is under-powered in comparison with other classes, why don't you just re-roll a archer or a knight . Problem solved.

Comment

• I give a box full of candies to a mod who will restrict girgle180 from opening lame threads or even ban, thank you.
                            Player: sunshinε
                            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                              I give a box full of candies to a mod who will restrict girgle180 from opening lame threads or even ban, thank you.
                              No, thanks.

But seeing the atmosphere in this thread is slightly changing (again) to something less nice, I would like to remind folks to please play nice. We can have a healthy discussion and even disagree with one another on these forums, but we can do so without calling names, harassment, provoking and bullying.

Thank you.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• upon attacking..
                                normal mode = UR reduce res vs enemy HIEST RES

if u deal low damage, blame ur dymension, do expert or advance dymension, then try again, see if that works..

sylph mode = UR reduce res vs enemy related element RES
                                if u use hercules, then its ur enemy electro RES

many before me already explained this, how hard is it to understand?

*i claim all of my attack to be fire element bahahahaha, since it deals so little damage to those 1300+ fire resist guys LOL* (remember those water n fire expert dymension from spender event)

Comment

Working...
                                X