Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, my suggestion is we need better rewards from campaign maps like some very rare purple items~ if this cant go in the patch, maybe changing the exp of the campaign monsters~
    -a system to change vouchers to gold, tat would be nice~
    -an auction hall/trading system(since most of them suggested, i oso liked the idea)
    -better gear stats on blacksmith items sets and more types of items
    -better gold gain in campaign maps
    -a reward for getting 100 daily devotion
    -word limit increased
    -more weaps n items on certain lvls
    -bullhorns are random drop from dungeon/campaign maps(u choose)
    -change appearance of character
    -more avater designs on profile
    -better campaign map rewards
    -different maps for each battleground~
    Last edited by WindBeAsOne; 11-08-2012, 08:26 PM. Reason: more ideas coming in~

Comment

• Well as everyone is suggesting trading system would be great. Also maybe to improve astral system, to make it more possible to get the orange astral, because I'm lvl 57 and I've got only 3 orange astrals, and I spend a LOT gold on them.
      Also bank would be awesome.
      And if possible maybe do so that gear that is not suitable for our character could be converted or traded for a suitable one. That's all ))

Comment

• im am new in this game. so being a new player in game . i like to suggest STAMINA SEED. this helps a lot of players especially newbie like me.

Thanks

Comment

• Can we add the time offline at friend list, its really annoying to have retired player at our very limited friend list. just add it like we can always see at guild member menu.

Comment

• Perhaps have an area where you can customize the look of your character, like hair styles or color of equipment. That way not everyone looks the same and it'll give a little more character to everyone.

Comment

• It would be nice if we can duel twice in a row without cooldown.

Comment

• i think it would be nice if you could use the black smith to reclaim material from equpment you loot but cant use and have to sell maybe break items into soul crystal and also give shruds that you can use to make lvl2 shards that goes into crafting the phinx armor and higher stuff

Comment

• Why not make A place that you can change cosmetic aspects of the game?

eg: Colors of Armors/Weapons Nothing over the top, but simple color changing for a Gold/Daru/Kyanite price.

It will give every character a more unique look and feel.

Edit:
                  Server : [S39]The Nether Forest
                  Name: TkEma
                  Class: Archer
                  Guild: Mutiny

Also, +1 to the Trading/Auctioning Systems. The fact that I find tons of Knight/Mage gear with no use but selling for gold, is a bit of a bother, Wish I could trade it off as an "unbound" to another player for Kyanite or Daru, or even an Archer Item I may need!
                  Last edited by R24508529; 11-08-2012, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• im with oldschool,insigs for socketing rod

Comment

• hahaha ... lest any trading system ... surely they would make a lot of characters in one server to support the main character ..... I disagree with his existing trading system.

Comment

• make a lottery event

Comment

• now that the 1.45 patch is about to launch the only thing that this game is lacking is the trade system,. G M you can make some BLDG with auction system or a place where players can trade or vend, its better if you use gold as currency so that all players can trade,. with the trade system that i wanted it should be activated upon reaching certain lvl like you can access trade if you reach lvl 40 to prevent the multiple use of account,.

[S40] The Badlands
                          IGN: â™*sâ€*riker♦

Comment

• Suggestions, Maybe just like most of all wants:

1. Trading system between player (for Unbound Item). Same IP address can't trade each other
                            2. Auction hall / trade hall, for player that can post their loot item.
                            3. Can trade Insignia/Crypt Token to other items (at shops) (Socketing Rod, Gems, etc..)
                            4. Can Purchase Balens thorough other means (not only recharges), using Insignia/Gold/Crypt Token/Kynaite
                            5. "Tag" events will be nice. Something like if you hit someone, he/she become Tagged, then he/she must hit others before the Tag times expired, or he/she will be penalized with Stats reduction (or any other penalized)
                            6. Cross Server Battle will be nice

Well thats all about it, thanks

[S40] Arriety
                            Last edited by Arriety; 11-08-2012, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• almost forgot.R2 cant u fix the 45 knights sword and 45 mages staff to look different from the 35 one?the archers look the same.so?what happend?and look into that for future gear

S8 Forrest Of Doom
                              Leech

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizuti91 View Post
                                There are quite a few things that come to my mind. Firstly, the Battlegrounds issue everyone knows already. As it is now, there is one Battleground for up to level 39, and one for players above that level. Meaning, those who just hit 40 will have a huge disadvantage as they will have to face level 50-60+ players as well. My suggestion for that is, make Battlegrounds range for 10 levels only, such as 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, and so on.

Next up, as mentioned previously in the thread, the Gold thing. Increasing in level, you get new gear to use, and can enchant it higher as well. Even with maxed out warehouse level, you won't be able to save gold in advance to enchant your equipment quickly, especially starting at the level range of +18 gear. Having an option to store Gold(maybe 999k per stack?) would free up some thinking and you could just use it on whatever you want, whenever you want. Keeping in mind that this would kill the plunder idea, one could put a cap on it, such as you can only store any amount of gold X times per day, or you can only store X amount of gold per day(then add additional attempts to store with balen).

Another major issue that I see is the Crypt keys and Socketing rods. While I see that the rods especially should be for Balen users, I don't think the Crypt keys are in the same category. You could make them cost a hefty amount of vouchers or gold, so one can not easily buy a key per day and do an extra one, but would think about whether they want to spend that much on an additional run(or on the Necropolis) or not. Same goes for Socketing rods, but the price of those should be higher than that for Crypt keys, obviously.
                                yeah,i agree to that... and also can you limit the players attending the boss events so that the server wouldn't get so lagged.. i often experienced having a hard time to reach the boss, and when i reached it, the event is done and i'm teleported back to my city... what a waste of time... or even create more boss events for players not just 3 times in a day... and even in MP Dungeons.. there are times that the server get so lagged..

or maybe you can upgrade servers..(much expensive idea though)... :-)
                                "Pen is mightier than Sword"

NashAeonhart@[S29]_Bloody Coliseum

Comment

Working...
                                X