Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please no join level 50+ and level 40+ in batlleground..

Comment

• obtain the opposing player's remains(skull) after killing them and exchange it with potion buffs(power potions, ie)

Comment

• IF U GUYS IMPLEMENT A TRADING SYSTEM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.WILL RUINE THE GAME.PPL WILL START FARMIN.LVL OTHER CHARS AND SEND THE ITEMS TO THE MAIN ONE.THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR R2 OR FAIR FOR OTHER PPL.THINK ABOUT IT.

S8 Forrest Of Doom
        Leech

Comment

• hi, i love this except the wilds just takes too much running around to fight monsters to get extra daru & chests so i suggest maybe up the amount of encounters so it reduces search time a little

Comment

• trading system will bring the game down, people will just make multiple accounts and trade their goods to their main account

Comment

• my suggestion is..only all player's can exchange gold to balens,n reward gem's if already finished dungeon Quest or Campaign,Thanks

Comment

• i think i ever get crypt key from altar roulette, i say, we can see that we are actually get the shop item by chances, eg another roulette in there
                or put bigger bet for better item chances.

oh wait, they already did that, we have vip wheels. lol

since we have free attempt every day, will we have free attempt for that lv 2 catacomb too?
                Last edited by R23804183; 11-08-2012, 02:38 AM. Reason: just remember

Comment

• Originally posted by BintangMalam View Post
                  Nice but what will happened if the high level player with large resource of daru decide to use Angels and Knights together... UNBEATABLE? Knighty defends Angelics Healing... what we supposed to do? is it not enough having ENLIGTHMENT thing... level up ur Troops till lvl.40 then save your daru for 1 mil walaaa... ENLIGTH your troops...
                  Enlightenment affects the hero, not the troops. My suggestions would enhance troops (and tactics). Seriously, though, if you're facing someone who's so far ahead of you that you cannot handle his troops, well, not sure how best to say this, but they wouldn't even need their troops to beat you.

Comment

• You cloud improve the chat system, give us the ability to turn off the info system spams, i dont car if i just opened a box, i can see that i dont care if someones winstreak was broken i want to chat with my friends and guildmates.

Comment

• I would like to see a way of increasing the amount of exp astrals gain when merged with other astrals increased.

I have 2 suggestions:

1st one being: a cash shop item that gives the player a 25% boost to astral exp when merged. The item would last for 48-72 hours.

2nd one being: a new function added to the astral screen that for one hour would nullify the players chances of receiving an orange astral (including Energine) but would increase the exp gained by 30%. This could only be used twice per day.

Thank you for reading = )
                      Flux
                      S15
                      Fluxie (Flux)
                      Archer
                      Newb
                      Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                      RAWR

Comment

• I would suggest doing any or all of the following.
                        Providing an in game calendar of events (so for example we would know when events for holidays would start and end before they start and end since they would be reoccurring).
                        Provide a way to upgrade ruins, possibly like the gem conversion system.
                        Provide a wider range of ruins for purchase in the store, for example group healing ruins.
                        Add more dungeons at each level at least above level 30, to provide a bit more variety; possibly with a range of 3 or 4 difficulty levels.
                        Add a way to upgrade all stats on a piece of equipment (not just the stats that can't be altered by refinement, but the random stats as well), possibly with this costing Balens.
                        Either add a trade or auction system for trade between players or a way for players to pay to convert items for another class to their class type.
                        Add additional VIP quests, having only one is kind of lame for the cost...
                        Possible add guild verses guild arenas and battlegrounds (for example you could either do battles between different guilds or something within a guild).
                        Add more size options for battlegrounds and arenas for example 5 vs 5, 2 vs 2, and 30 vs 30 for battlegrounds.
                        add different sorts of battlegrounds, different maps, different objectives, maybe some battlegrounds that aren't just collecting resources and one on one duels. say maybe try to do party fights within a battleground.
                        allow placement of troops in the same manner as placement of party members for more flexibility and allow the use of 2 types of troops at once.
                        possible give an option for either auto switch to another troop type when one runs out or auto purchasing more when there are not enough to fill the troop capacity.
                        Possible add additional structures in the wilds that can be occupied like gold mines but give different bonuses, or different duration's of occupation if not captured by someone else.
                        Maybe add some sort of solo or party fights that are similar to world boss fights but on a smaller scale.
                        Adding a mini map for campaigns could be useful as well.
                        Additional skill slots, or possible add skills that when used in succession have added effects (for example freeze and then smash an enemy for extra damage as a combo).

Those are the things I can think of that would be helpful.

Bzip

Comment

• more to killing, pvp events, last man standing, GvG, 5v5, spill more blood

Comment

• Originally posted by raananbaru View Post
                            must 3 different class at arena,,
                            cos 3 mage ownage.

that suck.
                            Good Idea, Normal Arena and Class Arena . ( so all 4 arena)
                            Server: [S3] Misty Towers
                            Level 62: Mage

Comment

• Im playing the game in a 1024x768 display resolution on my laptop. In the city window you placed so many useless for non cashers huge squared icons like Daru alchemy, etc, which cant be hided. So I sugest that all those **** icons to be able to hide/unhide with a click.

Comment

• in my opinion, that should be a guild war....so each gulid can war each other with the name of guild like battleground. The winner top 3 or top 10 get a reward.
                                Character Name: Pixel

Class: Knight

Guild: EvilEmpire

Server: [S7]

Just Having Fun @ This Game

Comment

Working...
                                X