Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget what I posted, I read it wrong. The hot events posts are correct and the tank trials rewards are under the Quest
    Tracking events. thank anyway

Comment

• i did clothing synthesis and i didn t get any reward (lvl 2 one) how come ??????
      Last edited by lica_bust; 08-16-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Pif sigh to sad that 99,99999% of the events are only for high end cashers (paying at least 1k dollar each week)

Comment

• R2 Wartune description of the word "Anniversary"....Anniversary = Triple amount of Cash Events to increase amount of casher (only events for casher)^^

Comment

• ^^ anniversary event is not event for cashers..Its just their way of scamming people to spend money on a +30 stats dragon.

Comment

• Happy birthday Wartune...and balens people.

Comment

• why is no more daily free?

Comment

• yeah basically stupid...

Comment

• Originally posted by Linheli View Post
                    ..bought 100 boxes yesterday, got 2 lv9 stones, 3 beast marks, bunch of gems, gold, daru....no dragon .
                    you got served.... no dragon for you boy.... it's like have you seen anyone with a dragon already?

Comment

• Couple of ppl with dragon alread. One even was lucky wift gift pack. That's some crazy luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22248371 View Post
                        you got served.... no dragon for you boy.... it's like have you seen anyone with a dragon already?
                        There are heaps of people with Dragon already, we have about 3-5 people on S305 with the dragon :P
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by R22248371 View Post
                          I have two active characters, both have dragon. Heck, one of them is only lvl34
                          *looney mage addict*

Nyx
                          lvl80 Mage
                          S444 Silent Arena

Comment

• Originally posted by BlademikiCZ View Post
                            Better idea for celebration 1 Year Anniversary of Wartune is 50% discount for recharge balens
                            hahaha nice. that is what I am looking for.
                            Discount 50% for all items sold in SHop and Mystery Shop

Comment

• why some events are not on all servers?

Comment

• only 2 people on my server have Dragon...

Basing on the above, 3~5 ppls have Dragon.

Than basing on how much players are in each server based on Guilds, more than 400 players

So... 2~5 ppls out of 400+ players have dragon per server. Seems pretty low actually... compared to the previous events.

Comment

Working...
                                X