Wartune Server S1 Maintenance August 13th @ 7:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Rly, the only one that's having problem is the one that doesn't have anything to do with Balens, interesting....
    You're full of conspiracy theories. If you have some much gripe about cashing, why do you still play this game.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Em, interesing. 1 MPD once a day, rewards multiplied by 3, finally chance to get quickly leg stones from NM GoD ♥
      Game: Wartune
      Name: Nocturne
      Server: 187s Fel Reach
      LVL: 61
      BR: 35101

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        You're full of conspiracy theories. If you have some much gripe about cashing, why do you still play this game.
        Anichoaos dislikes anything to do with cashing

Comment

• Greate changes R2. I hope u choke with ur greedy ideas.

Comment

• Also

(except for chests, summon items, etc.).
            There goes ppls "farming" LOL. (only 1 time summon of same amount)

Comment

Also

There goes ppls "farming" LOL. (only 1 time summon of same amount)
              Read what roadsidebomb said

Comment

• What he said is... he's lazy about farming and thinks no one will have the Keys for 3 run so everyone should just do 1 run and get 1/3rd of mats instead.
                I don't really care about this anyways, lol.

BTW, another downside is the 3 runs that you used to be able to do.

Because doing 3 runs gave you 3 chance of actually obtaining PvE equips, yes, some are obtainable at Card Draw. (the complete piece, not crafting mat)
                But now you only got 1 chance.

Also...
                Anichoaos dislikes anything to do with cashing
                Is wrong, I said it before, I only wrote what is True, I don't do "hid and afraid to speak up" or "favoritism for the game/company because you're biased"
                I write everything, pros and cons, not just pros.

Comment

What he said is... he's lazy about farming and thinks no one will have the Keys for 3 run so everyone should just do 1 run and get 1/3rd of mats instead.

Because doing 3 runs gave you 3 chance of actually obtaining PvE equips, yes, some are obtainable at Card Draw. (the complete piece, not crafting mat)

Also...

Is wrong, I said it before, I only wrote what is True, I don't do "hid and afraid to speak up" or "favoritism for the game/company because you're biased"
                  no your just biased towards anything having to do with cashing i read some of your posts on topics that i see and its all like that.Also if you want to complain go to 7road since im pretty sure you know its there game.
                  One more thing how is roadsidebomb being lazy lol he already has the set, what he stated is true you dont have infinite keys and/or to generate that many keys in short amount of time. Maybe you should read his full post and than you would actually understand.
                  Last edited by Spiritombz; 08-14-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

What he said is... he's lazy about farming and thinks no one will have the Keys for 3 run so everyone should just do 1 run and get 1/3rd of mats instead.

Also...

Well let's take it to the extreme. How about they give you 100 MP attempts per day but EXP and drops reduced by 100 times. You wanna run 100 MPs a day?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well let's take it to the extreme. How about they give you 100 MP attempts per day but EXP and drops reduced by 100 times. You wanna run 100 MPs a day?
                      that escalated quickly... i mean that really got outa hand fast....

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        Lose the attitude, i actually have a player on S1, came in 3 weeks after it was made, so i do understand, i just said i feel sad for them to have to go through it all.
                        the one bad thing about being on serer one, but it works out for the best for the other servers, and we on s1 are used to the ****, that's why the ones who don't like it move to other servers
                        Wartune
                        [IGN:CYNN
                        SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                        GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                        If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Lose the attitude, i actually have a player on S1, came in 3 weeks after it was made, so i do understand, i just said i feel sad for them to have to go through it all.
                          if there was any attitude, it wasn't aimed at you, I think I clicked reply for a different post, not yours, so my bad
                          Wartune
                          GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                            Lots of posts complaining about keys runs. It's not like they nerf'ed the value of your keys, only the amount u can use per day. You still get the same return for keys spent so I'm really not sure what the big problem is. Sure you cant do x3 summons a day spending 90 keys and getting roughly 60 stones/ crystaloids anymore but imo it's a lot better than when they made the change of "unlimited summons" to 5 a day so really why are ppl crying? They did change it to 20 a day and maybe they might change this. Even if they dont I still don't see the problem. Even if u have 900 keys saved that gave u 10 days straight of x3 key runs a day and then ur keys would be gone. I dont know how you can accumulate that many keys again in a short period of time. So my point is u will always have down time to get more keys. You can then farm Den NM and get more stones than you could now so again whats the problem? You might get the set in the same amount of time if you have a good supply of keys saved but the bonus is when you're done and move on to 70 mp's u wont spend 1-1.5 hours (or even longer) running those mp's x3 a day.....and help would more likely be more available. Then the NM mp's for 70 leg gear, u gain more stones with the new patch and ur time is 1/3. So some ppl who might only be able to pass the mp while fully buffed/ potted/ scrolled u can get the rewards in 1 hit.

Seriously ppl dont be so narrow sighted. This is by far the best change because EVERYONE benefits not just ppl who spend money
                            damn I have to agree with road, never thought id say that
                            Wartune

Comment

• Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

Q: What chest is that? " Mysterious Chest" or " Boss Reward Chest"

ty

Comment

Cause the game still has potential, but that's slowly disappearing too. Just cause people have problems with certain aspects of the game doesn't mean it's not playable. Everyone has a problem with something in a game, if everyone quit just cause they didn't like one or two things, there would be no players for any games.

Comment

Working...
                                X