No announcement yet.

Wartune Server S1 Maintenance August 13th @ 7:00 PM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is it that R2 always goes for doing maintenance at prime evening time of the server instead of the dead time that starts 3 hours later than there normal time for maintenance? they just shooting themselves by shutting down game on the people that work during the day, smart move R2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclopsian View Post
      I use 2 mp attempts to help lower lvls that way i get somthing out of it besides 1 exp so, this is gonna suck for lower lvls non-cashers who need higher lvls to do mp's
      waht? if i can do my 1attempt a day i can help way mroe low lvl...if i do 3xaday and have to do 3x for everyone i wanna help....il mostly only do mines...

Comment

• Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
        The locked balen icon is still vochers, it's just a new look and they are kinda reduced.
        No they are locked balens lol. they buy everything in the shop as well. At least that what i saw when i played it a bit and what my friend told me who plays it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
          Not fair to say rot in hell, all depends upon your perspective..

If you're a lvl 70 doing samsara then yeah its fab cos it speeds things up, if however you're a 60 jus doing demon keyruns and its limited to 20 summoner a day then it sux, cos u won't be passing the bosses to gain the extra stones ^^
          True but if you run out of keys you can just do moon nm instead and pass bosses that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
            New rune system for cashers only
            New wheel of fate for cashers only
            So ignoring these two updates
            Anyway somebody knows if tower of kings and spire are both doable daily?
            Wheel of fate aint for cashers only

Comment

• its for server one cause we are the test server, and then everyone else will get a less bug update probably next week, or later this week
              Wartune
              [IGN:CYNN
              SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
              GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
              If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

• The bright side if summoners are only limited to one time. That will mean you are going have more keys to spare on mystery chests now.

Comment

• anyone know what the 2 system updates are??? the wheel of fate and the blessing wheel.... i think the tower thing is another version of spire but any info will be glad to read
                  LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    The bright side if summoners are only limited to one time. That will mean you are going have more keys to spare on mystery chests now.
                    from my understanding the drop rate doesnt increase on summons, so you will still need the same amount of keys to get the leg stones and loids you need to make set.. so rather than doing 3 runs using 90 keys a day and getting 60 leg stones minimum.. you can only do 1 run using 30 keys and getting 20... what would normally take 1 day. takes 3. and in the end, you dont have spare keys lying around because you need the same amount... it just takes you 3 times longer to use them and get the gears

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Well i guess what we will all be waiting for, is for the S1 NM key runners to do the tests, and to tell us how it works. Good luck, and i hope yous don't lag too much cause of new content (Genuine)
                      we are the test server, so yeah you must not have been here before s1 gets the update first, and all the fun bugs, and other **** and then you guys get the update without missing half the gb, or no wb
                      Wartune
                      [IGN:CYNN
                      SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                      GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                      If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                        anyone know what the 2 system updates are??? the wheel of fate and the blessing wheel.... i think the tower thing is another version of spire but any info will be glad to read
                        Someone made a thread. Idk about the validity but it's interesting. here

Comment

• Originally posted by Yort316 View Post
                          we are the test server, so yeah you must not have been here before s1 gets the update first, and all the fun bugs, and other **** and then you guys get the update without missing half the gb, or no wb
                          Lose the attitude, i actually have a player on S1, came in 3 weeks after it was made, so i do understand, i just said i feel sad for them to have to go through it all.
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Lots of posts complaining about keys runs. It's not like they nerf'ed the value of your keys, only the amount u can use per day. You still get the same return for keys spent so I'm really not sure what the big problem is. Sure you cant do x3 summons a day spending 90 keys and getting roughly 60 stones/ crystaloids anymore but imo it's a lot better than when they made the change of "unlimited summons" to 5 a day so really why are ppl crying? They did change it to 20 a day and maybe they might change this. Even if they dont I still don't see the problem. Even if u have 900 keys saved that gave u 10 days straight of x3 key runs a day and then ur keys would be gone. I dont know how you can accumulate that many keys again in a short period of time. So my point is u will always have down time to get more keys. You can then farm Den NM and get more stones than you could now so again whats the problem? You might get the set in the same amount of time if you have a good supply of keys saved but the bonus is when you're done and move on to 70 mp's u wont spend 1-1.5 hours (or even longer) running those mp's x3 a day.....and help would more likely be more available. Then the NM mp's for 70 leg gear, u gain more stones with the new patch and ur time is 1/3. So some ppl who might only be able to pass the mp while fully buffed/ potted/ scrolled u can get the rewards in 1 hit.

Seriously ppl dont be so narrow sighted. This is by far the best change because EVERYONE benefits not just ppl who spend money

Comment

• UPDATE: The new system: Blessing Wheel has been postponed to a later date due to technical difficulties. Please be patient as we resolve the issues, and as an apology for the delay we will be sending out special compensation packs! Once compensation packs are available, players on S1 will be able to claim them in the Event Prize (Hot Events) area.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Rly, the only one that's having problem is the one that doesn't have anything to do with Balens, interesting....

Anyways... I still think the new Rune System coming in is too P2W (even tho this game is already P2W)...

But Heavy Cashers can obtain all level 10 Rune in like 1 hour after this system is out.
                                Last edited by anichaos; 08-13-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X